Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

18.07.2018 04:11
in the future but I would like Antworten

Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - PNC Arena hasnt been kind to Duke since 2010. The Blue Devils were 1-3 in their past four games at North Carolina States home court entering Sundays ACC clash, including two losses to the Wolfpack and an untimely defeat in the second round of the 2014 NCAA Tournament against Mercer. Trevor Lacey scored 21 points and NC State upset No. 2 Duke 87-75, continuing its streak of strong play at home against the Blue Devils. Ralston Turner added 16 points on nine shots and BeeJay Anya gave 14 with four blocks off the bench for the Wolfpack (12-5, 3-1 ACC), who picked up a crucial win in their most grueling stretch of the season. They either play on the road or against a ranked team, or both, for six straight games. Duke won its first true road game of the season by 10 points against Wisconsin on Dec. 3, but couldnt duplicate that success in its second more than a month later. The Blue Devils (14-1, 2-1) got 23 points and 12 rebounds from Jahlil Okafor and 18 points from Quinn Cook in their first loss of the season. Final Score: Rutgers 67, (4) Wisconsin 62 New Brunswick, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Myles Mack had 21 points, Kadeem Jack scored 20 and Rutgers shocked No. 4 Wisconsin 67-62 on Sunday. It was the first win over a top-five team in Rutgers history. The Scarlet Knights (10-7, 2-2 Big Ten) outscored the short-handed Badgers (15-2, 3-1) by a 44-27 margin in the second half for the programs first win over a ranked team in more than two years. Wisconsin played without leading scorer Frank Kaminsky because of a concussion and finished the game without point guard Traevon Jackson, who appeared to suffer an injury when he landed on Macks foot while trying to block a 3-point shot in the second half. In their absence, Nigel Hayes and Sam Dekker scored 15 points each to lead the Badgers and Bronson Keonig had 12. Final Score: (15) Wichita State 67, Loyola-Chicago 53 Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Fred VanVleet had 14 points, 10 assists and six rebounds as No. 15 Wichita State defeated Loyola-Chicago 67-53 on Sunday. Tekele Cotton netted 16 points and Ron Baker added 15 for the Shockers (14-2, 4-0 MVC), who have won four straight games. Earl Peterson posted 13 points to lead Loyola-Chicago (12-4, 2-2), which has dropped two of its last three contests. Jake DeBrusk Jersey .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. Danton Heinen Jersey . According to a police report, Douglas is accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck and slamming her against the wall several times while he carried her from the elevator to their Hartford hotel room early Sunday morning. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/bob...-hockey-jersey/. Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Patrice Bergeron Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Boston Bruins Jerseys .com) - P.K. Subbans power-play goal 4:08 into overtime sent the Montreal Canadiens into the All-Star break with a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday.With the European transfer window opening up again on January 1, TSN.ca takes a daily look around the soccer world at the latest rumours and reports heading into what is sure to be another busy period of transactions. Fab-ulous Signing? Steven Gerrard is out of contract at the end of the season and will be 35 in May. Whether or not the team or player wants to admit it, Gerrards time at Anfield will be over sooner, rather than later. To replace his iconic talisman, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers could look to another player out of contract in the summer in Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph. The Daily Mail reports that the Reds are looking to bring in the England international, but might have to wait until the summer to do so. Delph would want assurances of first-team football, something that Rodgers might be unable to guarantee at this time. Liverpool can expect competition from Spurs for the former Leeds mans services. Diego-ing Nowhere? In-demand centre-back Diego Godin doesnt look to be leaving Spanish champions Atletico Madrid any time soon. With reports of interest from the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City, the 28-year-old Uruguay international has no intentions of heading to England in the near future. Time will tell, it is difficult to know where I will be playing in the future but I would like to stay many years with Atletico, Godin tells the Daily Express.dddddddddddd At this point, I feel that Im in the best time of my career and I see my retirement as a long way off. While Godin might wish to stay with the Champions League runners-up, it is believed that there is a £28.5 million release clause in his contract. If United fail to pursuade Godin to leave Spain, Valencias Argentine international Nicolas Otamendi could be an alternative target. No Mans Land? Hatem Ben Arfas future is very much up in the air. Hull City manager Steve Bruce confirmed on Thursday that the Tigers were in the process of cancelling the French international midfielders season-long loan. Im disappointed more than anything, Bruce told the BBC. We brought him in on a wave of publicity and there has been no fall-out or slanging match. His views of the game are different to mine. At any club you need to have a certain work ethic to get in the team. Thats the frustrating thing. The 27-year-old has appeared nine times for Hull this season and hasnt found the net. The problem for Ben Arfa is that parent club Newcastle doesnt seem to have any desire in bringing back to St. James Park, either. He wont be coming back here, thats all I can say, said Toon boss Alan Pardew of a potential return. Ben Arfa is in his fifth season in England after coming over from Marseille in 2010. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz