Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

18.07.2018 05:00
and theyll be confident they can beat the No. 1 overall seed. The Gators have won 30 straight, Antworten

DENVER -- Each time Michael Cuddyer really tried to sprint in the outfield grass to fully assess his strained left hamstring, he felt like it was about to give out. Harrison Phillips Jersey . Not worth a risk. Not this early in the season. The Colorado Rockies outfielder went on the 15-day disabled list Monday, a move retroactive to Friday. To take his place on the roster, the Rockies recalled infielder Charlie Culberson from Triple-A Colorado Springs. "Extremely frustrating," Cuddyer said of his balky hamstring, something hes never experienced before in his career. "This is nagging more than anything else." The reigning NL batting champion estimates he can run at about 70 per cent before the hamstring begins to act up. "Obviously, you cant play like that," he said. "I dont know how long its going to take." Cuddyer is off to another hot start at the plate, too, hitting .317 with three homers and 10 RBIs. With Cuddyer sidelined, the Rockies will platoon players in right, with Charlie Blackmon starting Monday against the San Francisco Giants. Depth in the outfield is certainly something the Rockies have an abundance of this season. "Cuddy is one of the better players on this team. More than even on this team, in this game," shortstop Troy Tulowitzki said. "Its definitely going to make an impact. But were deep enough; were going to be OK. "And when we get him back, its going to be that much more of a complement to our lineup, to have such a good player. You know youre going to go through the season and people are going to have injuries. Hopefully, we get him back sooner rather than later." Cuddyer spent some time on the DL last May with a bulging disk in his neck. He hit .331 to become the sixth Rockies player to lead the league in batting. "Give him a couple of weeks to heal up and hopefully hell be ready to go at that point," manager Walt Weiss said. All-Star outfielder Carlos Gonzalez was back in the lineup a day after leaving the game with tendinitis in his left knee. He said the pain flares up from time to time, especially when he takes a bad step out of the batters box like he did Sunday against Philadelphia. "I try to play my best with what I have right now," said Gonzalez, who texted his manager Sunday night to say he would be good to go against the Giants. "Its always going to be that way. Youre always going to have to deal with pain. You have to understand your body and understand what you can do. Im trying to go out there with no limits. "Im not going to think about the knee, try to run as fast as I can and make every play I can make. Its something we have to manage." Closely, too. "Just check in with him on a daily basis," Weiss said. "Well certainly keep an eye on him." Colorado may be moving closer to getting pitcher Jhoulys Chacin back from a strained shoulder. The hard-throwing righty is scheduled to make another minor league injury rehabilitation start Friday for the Sky Sox and is to throw about 80 pitches. He was eligible to be reinstated April 5. "I feel good," Chacin said. "Really good." AJ McCarron Jersey . Whenever United loses, its crisis. When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League. The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion. Russell Bodine Bills Jersey . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. http://www.authenticbillsfanaticfootball.com/authentic-harrison-phillips-bills-jersey/ . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season.NEW YORK -- Shabazz Napier owed UConn. He could have transferred when academic sanctions barred the Huskies from the NCAA tournament his junior season. But the guard wanted to pay back the school for the joy of a national title his freshman year, for his struggles as a sophomore. Napier sure did that Sunday, carrying UConn back to the Final Four in front of thousands of roaring Huskies fans at Madison Square Garden. He scored 17 of his 25 points in the second half in a 60-54 upset of fourth-seeded Michigan State. The East Regionals most outstanding player hit three huge free throws with 30.6 seconds left, making clutch shot after clutch shot just as Kemba Walker did when Napier was a freshman. The Huskies (30-8) rallied from a nine-point second-half deficit to become the first No. 7 seed to reach the Final Four since the tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985. "His will to win -- you could just see it," said Gary Harris, who led Michigan State with 22 points. "He wasnt going to let his team lose." The Spartans seniors become the first four-year players recruited by Tom Izzo to fail to make a Final Four. "As the game got closer and closer to ending, it was on my mind a lot, every huddle," said big man Adreian Payne, who had 13 points and nine rebounds but was repeatedly pushed to the perimeter by UConns defenders. The undersized Huskies matched Michigan States physical play box-out for box-out, holding the Spartans (29-9) to just six offensive rebounds and six points in the paint. "Were physical, too," said second-year coach Kevin Ollie, who is now 4-0 in the NCAA tournament after replacing mentor Jim Calhoun. "Dont get it mixed up. We are predators out there." UConn dared Michigan State to shoot 3-pointers, and the Spartans nearly made enough, going 11 for 29 from behind the arc. Harris was 4 for 9 on 3s, but his teammates were a combined 10 for 32 from the floor. Trailing 51-49 with more than two minutes left, Michigan State had a chance to tie or take the lead. Payne threw the ball away, and Napier drilled a jumper on the other end. After Paynes free throws pulled the Spartans back within two, Keith Appling was whistled for a foul -- the fifth on Michigan States other senior starter -- for contact with Napier on a 3-point attempt. Napier extended the lead to 56-51, and after Travis Trice missed a 3, Phillip Nolan sllipped free for a dunk that clinched the victory. Tremaine Edmunds Jersey. "We got what we deserved today," Izzo said. "I tried to tell these guys that, when you get to the tournament, you got to bring it every second. And today Connecticut did, and we just kind of werent as good as we have been." Ryan Boatright made four steals as Michigan State committed 16 turnovers. Some were caused by UConns quickness, others by poor decisions by the Spartans. Izzo thought his team, a popular pick to win it all after finally getting healthy in March, looked tired. DeAndre Daniels shut down Branden Dawson, who scored 24 points in Michigan States Sweet 16 win over top-seeded Virginia. Dawson attempted just three field goals, making one, to finish with five points. The 6-foot-10, 245-pound Payne hit two long jumpers to put Michigan State up 32-23 less than four minutes into the second half. But Napier started driving, getting the bigger Appling in foul trouble and UConn back in the game. "When Coach looks at me a certain way, I just know I got to be more aggressive," said Napier, who passed Ray Allen for fourth on the Huskies all-time scoring list with 1,925 points. After hitting four straight free throws to tie the score at 32 with 12:38 left, Napier was struck in the face by Harris -- the UConn guard was called for a foul on the play -- and left the court with his nose gushing blood. He was back less than a minute later when Daniels completed a three-point play to give the Huskies the lead for good. Boatrights contested 3-pointer with the shot clock winding down put UConn up 49-39 with less than seven minutes left. The Huskies won their third national title in 2011, but they were ineligible for last years tournament because of previous low scores on the NCAAs academic progress measure. They face Florida in the national semifinals Saturday, and theyll be confident they can beat the No. 1 overall seed. The Gators have won 30 straight, but their last loss was to UConn, 65-64 on Dec. 2. After the Huskies were routed 81-48 by Louisville in the regular-season finale, Ollie showed his players video of that victory to remind them of what happens when they play frenetic defence. "Were going to be well prepared, because I know about these guys heart," Ollie said. "Thats what got us through: It was a heart of a champion, heart of a lion." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz