Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.12.2018 09:23
MELBOURNE, Australia - Eugenie Bouchards jaw dropped a little and her eyes went wide when the male presenter conducting her on-c Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia - Eugenie Bouchards jaw dropped a little and her eyes went wide when the male presenter conducting her on-court interview at the Australian Open made an unusual request: Can you give us a twirl?A twirl? the 20-year-old Canadian asked. Jordan 7 Retro Cheap .A twirl, like a pirouette, here you go, coaxed her white-haired interviewer on Margaret Court Arena, urging the Wimbledon runner-up to show the crowd her outfit, a pink skirt and top with bright yellow straps.Somewhat uncomfortably, the No. 7-ranked player twirled. Then she laughed and buried her face in her hands.During her post-match news conference Bouchard spoke first about her dominating 6-0, 6-3 win over Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands in just 54 minutes. Then she addressed the twirl.It was very unexpected, said Bouchard, who is known for a steely determination, drive and ambition that propelled her from relative obscurity to stardom last year. She reached the semifinals at last years Australian and French Opens and the final at Wimbledon, becoming the first Canadian to appear in a Grand Slam final.I dont know, an old guy asking you to twirl. It was funny, she said.The 1.78-meter (5 foot-10) blonde is considered the next big star of the womens game. She broke into the top 10 for the first time last year after her success at Wimbledon where she lost in the final to Petra Kvitova. Her current ranking is the highest ever for a Canadian player.I try to get into an aggressive position as much as possible, she told a television interviewer after her match. Asked to reflect on her breakthroughs last year and her future goals, Bouchard replied, I dont think Ive achieved that much.Im proud, of course, of what I did last year, she said, but added, I want to win a Grand Slam. I want to get to No. 1 in the world. I did good last year but I want to do so much better.Bouchard is one of several players sporting this seasons colour theme of neon pink and yellow tennis outfits.No. 1 Serena Williams is wearing a somewhat similar dress, in yellow with pink straps but with a large chunk cut out of the back that she says is meant to draw attention to the beauty and the shape of the back.After Williams first-round win Tuesday on Margaret Court Arena, the Australian Opens second show court, the same presenter asked her to twirl for the crowd, which she often does anyway to thank the crowd after winning.Serena is good at her twirl. She does them all the time, Bouchard told the presenter after her awkward twirl and then added: Maybe I should cut a hole in my top tonight and show off my back like Serena. Air Jordan 7 Wholesale . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. Jordan 7 Cheap Real . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. http://www.cheapairjordan7.com/ . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. TSN.ca has compiled all expert mock drafts heading up to the draft to determine each prospects average draft position. See where every player is likely to be picked and which team is most likely to pick them. South Carolina DE Jadeeveon Clowney has the early lead with an ADP of 2. Jordan 7 For Sale Cheap. .6, followed by Johnny Manziel at 3.1 and Teddy Bridgewater at 3.9 Check out the full list of prospect ADPs and TSN.cas Mock Draft database at TSN.ca/NFL. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz