Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.12.2018 09:24
OAKLAND, Calif. [url=http://www.cheaptexasamjerseys.com/]Cheap Texas A&M Gear[/url] . -- Coco Crisp drove in Kyle Blanks with a Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. Cheap Texas A&M Gear . -- Coco Crisp drove in Kyle Blanks with a two-out single in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics beat the Boston Red Sox 4-3 on Friday night. Josh Donaldson hit a three-run home run, his first in two weeks, to help the As extend their winning streak to four games. Oakland also owns the best record in the majors. Boston reliever Andrew Miller (2-5) hit Blanks and Alberto Callaspo with back-to-back pitches with one out in the eighth. After Nick Punto struck out looking, Crisp lined a 2-2 pitch to right and Blanks easily scored ahead of the throw from Brock Holt. Sean Doolittle pitched the ninth for his 10th save. The As closer also extended his scoreless streak to 23 1/3 innings, the longest active mark in the AL. Oakland only managed two hits off Boston starter Felix Doubront and had stranded eight runners before Crisp delivered the game-winner. Fernando Abad (2-2) pitched one inning for the win. The As have won the first two of this series after dropping two of three to the Red Sox at Fenway Park last month. Crisp entered the game as a pinch-hitter in the seventh and struck out against reliever Burke Badenhop. Both teams squandered multiple scoring opportunities. The Red Sox left two on in the fourth and failed to score after loading the bases in the fifth. The As had two on in the third, fourth and seventh but stranded them each time. Oakland starter Brad Mills struck out the side in the first before Boston loaded the bases with one out in the second following an error by Oakland second baseman Punto. Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a two-run single to drive in Mike Napoli and Jonny Gomes. It could have been worse. As centre fielder Craig Gentry made a diving catch on Holts sinking liner, then threw to second to double off Stephen Drew. Boston tied it on David Ortizs RBI single in the third. Mills, acquired in a trade from Milwaukee earlier in the week, had not pitched in the majors since 2012. He walked four and struck out four before leaving after pitching out of a bases-loaded jam in the fourth. Donaldsons three-run homer off Doubront in the first was his first since June 6. Doubront didnt allow another hit after that but left without a decision. He struck out four and walked four over 4 2-3 innings. NOTES: Oakland C Derek Norris left the game in the sixth after getting hit by a bat on his left forearm during Craig Holts at-bat. ... Craig Gentry reached base in the third inning after getting hit by a pitch. The play had to be reviewed by the umpires before being upheld. ... RHP Clay Buchholz (hyperextended knee) rejoined the big league club after making his second rehab appearance. Manager John Farrell has not set a date for Buchholz to return to the rotation, but it seems likely hell start Wednesday in Seattle. ... Oakland optioned RHP Evan Scribner to Triple-A Sacramento to make room for Mills. ... RHP Jesse Chavez (6-4), who was pushed back a day in the rotation to make room for Mills, pitches on Saturday. ... Boston RHP Rubby De La Rosa (2-2) makes his first career start against the As. Cheap Texas A&M Jerseys Authentic . His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said. Stitched Texas A&M Jerseys . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night. http://www.cheaptexasamjerseys.com/ . LOUIS -- St.BALTIMORE -- Even with first baseman Chris Davis apparently on his way back from the disabled list any day for the Baltimore Orioles, Steve Pearce, his replacement, has made his case to remain in the lineup. Pearce and Manny Machado homered and the Orioles won a season-high fourth consecutive game, 4-3 over the Houston Astros on Friday night. Baltimore (19-14) is five games over .500 for the first time this season. Meanwhile, the Astros have lost six of their past seven games. Pearce, who re-signed with the Orioles just two days after being released April 27, hit his third homer in four games. He homered in consecutive games for the first time in his eight-year major league career and has three this season. "I just want to keep doing what Im doing," said Pearce, who is batting .300 (10-for-30) with three homers, six RBI and five runs since replacing Davis over the past nine games. "I think they know what I can do. Hopefully, I can stay around for a little longer this time." Orioles starter Wei-Yin Chen (4-2) had another effective outing, allowing two runs and five hits with four strikeouts and one walk and he tied a season-high by going seven innings. Machado hit his first home run of the season since returning from off-season knee surgery on May 1. Orioles outfielder Nick Markakis went 3 for 4 with an RBI and extended his hitting streak to 16 games. "Someone announced he had a 16-game hitting streak," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said about Markakis. "I didnt know that. I bet he doesnt know, either. Hes healthy. Strong. He worked real hard this off-season for the first time that he was able to in a long time." Chris Carter hit his fifth home run of the season for the Astros. Houston right-hander Scott Feldman made his first start since going on the disabled list April 21 with right biceps tendinitis and was facing his former team. Feldman, who went 5-6 as a starter for the Orioles last season, allowed two runs and five hits with six strikeouts over six innings. He gave up a home run for the first time in five starts this season. "I definitely felt like I could throw all my pitches," Feldman said. "I was throwing more free and easy. It was a good feeling, in that regard. It wouldve been a nice one to win. They just got the best of us tonight." With tthe game tied at 2, the Orioles J. Myles Garrett College Jersey. J. Hardy led off the seventh with a double to centre. Astros righty Jerome Williams (1-2) got the next two batters to ground out before allowing an RBI single to Jonathan Schoop. Markakis followed with a double to centre that made it 4-2. "I thought I battled, getting those two ground balls, and then just left that cutter up over the middle," Willams said. "Youve just got to tip your hat to them and try to execute the pitch next time." Dexter Fowler led off the ninth with a double off Orioles closer Tommy Hunter. Marc Krauss walked before Hunter got Carter to hit into a double play, which scored a run. George Springer then struck out to end the game as Hunter picked up his 11th save. Houston fell to 1-20 when scoring three or fewer runs. The Astros opened a 1-0 lead in the second when Matt Dominguez led off with a double and later scored on a sacrifice fly by L.J. Hoes, who was acquired from Baltimore last season. The Orioles, who were coming off a three-game sweep of Tampa Bay, answered in the bottom half of the inning when Pearce and Machado hit solo shots. Carter snapped a 1-for-16 skid when he led off the seventh with a liner to left off Chen that cleared the fence by several rows. The Orioles, however, would rally for the victory in the bottom half of the inning. "In the top of the inning, I allowed a tying home run so I was kind of upset about that," Chen said. "But they had a timely offence and Nick and Schoop had big hits and we were able to get the go-ahead run and got the win. I was happy about that." NOTES: Davis (strained left oblique) will have a rehab assignment at Double-A Bowie on Saturday and then be re-evaluated Sunday when he is scheduled to come off the DL. ... Outfield prospect Henry Urrutia, who was Baltimores Minor League Player of the Year last season, is scheduled to have sports hernia surgery on May 13 and will be out 6 to 8 weeks. ... Orioles OF Francisco Peguero (right wrist sprain) began a rehab assignment at Triple-A Norfolk on Friday. ... Houston recalled RHP Paul Clemens from Triple-A Oklahoma City. ...The Astros placed RHP Jose Cisnero on the 15-day DL with elbow discomfort, backdated to May 7, and optioned LHP Brett Oberholtzer to Oklahoma City. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz