Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhouyueyue Offline

Aluin

18.12.2018 03:37
I’m a giant admirer in the observe level operate Antworten

WASHINGTON Cheap Tom Johnson Jersey , April 24 (Xinhua)-- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said Thursday that its executive board tentatively scheduled a meeting to consider an aid package for Ukraine on April 30.

"We are in the process of completing the steps necessary for board consideration," IMF spokesman Gerry Rice told reporters during a news briefing in Washington D.C..

He said the IMF has received documentation from the Ukrainian authorities covering all prior actions, measures that a country agrees to take before the IMF's executive board approves a financing program.

"Staff are checking these documents to verify the details, if they're in line with the program understanding," he added. "On that basis Cheap Quinton Jefferson Jersey , the board meeting is planned for April 30."

According to the spokesman, the proposed stand-by arrangement would be in the range of 14 billion to 18 billion U.S. dollars over a two-year period, and the Fund's contribution is expected to unlock additional international assistance of about 15 billion dollars over the same two-year period for the country.

The specific amount of the IMF's aid to Ukraine will be determined by the IMF board when it meets Wednesday.

Created in 1952, the stand-by arrangement is a commonly-used lending instrument for IMF members who need financing to overcome balance of payment problems.

The 188-member global lender reached a staff-level agreement with the authorities of Ukraine on a two-year loan program of up to 18 billion dollars in late March after sending a fact-finding mission team to the country. The agreement is subject to approval by the IMF executive board.

The IMF's most recent programs with Ukraine went off track as the Ukrainian authorities failed to live up to the agreed-upon policies. It offered a multi-year loan program of 15 billion U.S. dollars to Ukraine in 2010, but ceased to provide funding at the end of 2011 as the country did not stick to the reforms measures it had committed.

SUZHOU Cheap David Moore Jersey , China, April 26 (Xinhua) -- The Nepalese athletes who are competing at the world table tennis championships awoke to the worst possible news on Sunday as information filtered out of their homeland about a 7.9-magnitude earthquake that struck near Kathmandu.

A total of 2,152 people have been killed and about 5,000 others injured in a powerful earthquake that struck Nepal at midday Saturday.

Obviously the Nepalese players in Suzhou are desperate to hear more details from home but Elina Maharjan and Nabita Shrestha had to try to focus on table tennis with the knowledge that their family and friends are at home facing calamity.

After losing to Greek duo Angeliki Papadaki and Alkaterini Toliou in a preliminary women's doubles match a crying Mahrajan tried to put her feelings into words.

"It's hard to play. I just pray everyone is safe," she said. "Some people I know are hurt Cheap Frank Clark Jersey , and some friends are dead. It's very painful."

In the singles event, Maharjan suffered a 11-8, 11-3, 11-3, 11-5 loss to Uruguay's Maria-Pia Lorenzotti.

Similarly Cheap Nick Vannett Jersey , there was defeat for Rabina Mahajan. She experienced a reverse at the hands of Colombia's Lady Ruano, likewise in straight games (11-2, 11-4, 11-1, 11-6).

The deadly quake jolted central Cheap Jarran Reed Jersey , western, mid-western and far-western parts of Nepal, which was followed by at least 15 aftershocks, with the last one of 6.7 magnitude occurred just hours ago.

Thankfully for Maharjan though, she has heard from her family and knows that they are alive and out of danger.

Shrestha has been hit hard too Cheap Germain Ifedi Jersey , her family escaped death, but they know there can still be more dangerous aftershocks.

"It affected me, of course, because now there are 72 hours of critical conditions. There could be another earthquake strike at any time and my parents and my family are staying (outside in a tent), so it is quite difficult Cheap Tyler Lockett Jersey ," she said.

"I've played under stress, but not under this kind of extreme stress, thinking about my family who are staying in a tent and cooking outside, and how they get the food because everything has been destroyed."

Another Nepalese player Deep Saun said the uncertainty and lack of information from his homeland affected him in his qualification loss to Laurens Tromer of the Netherlands, but he too was relieved to find out he did not lose any family members.

"It has affected our play because it's been a bad time in Nepal right now Cheap Shaquill Griffin Jersey ," said Saun. "I think it's bad but we are here to represent Nepal and we will try to play our best."

International Table Tennis Federation President Thomas Weikert has extended condolences from the table tennis community.

"It's really a tragic situation; I talked with the Nepalese girls competing today to send my condolences," he said. "I saw the pictures on television; it was really devastating."

"Of course the ITTF family is in the hearts of the Nepalese table tennis players and the whole nation as well," added Weikert. "We will look to see how the ITTF can help; Nepal is not a very rich country and does not have much equipment, we will definitely see how we can support them."

Belarus' player Vladimir Samsonov spoke for ITTF Athletes Commission.

"On behalf of all the players competing here in Suzhou and table tennis players all around the world, I would like to show our support and send our condolences Cheap Ethan Pocic Jersey ," said the Athletes Commission chief.

I’m a giant admirer in the observe level operate, due to the fact almost all of the Thinkpad T selection that I had. Some prefer it together with some dislike Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 11433BU, but it is value seeking to be awesome to possess an preference if perhaps you may have the failure in the trackpad (this may occur with any laptop computer!) The road and additionally are trapped inside of a site visitors jam. Windows seven functions speedily and additionally quite simply with this particular personal computer.

. Jerseys For Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NBA Jerseys China New MLB Jerseys From China

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz