Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.12.2018 07:54
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. [url=http://www.wholesaleauthenticairjordan.com/]Cheap Authentic Jordans[/url] .J. - Trying to learn and abs Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Cheap Authentic Jordans .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. "Were showing progress there, slowly but steady," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "The guys were never in a system like this. But theyre doing a good job on a daily basis. "Every situation will be covered. It takes time when youre getting into a new situation of any kind." The Giants receivers welcome the changes. "Everyone is still learning," fourth-year receiver Jerrel Jernigan said. "Coach Ben is still giving everyone everything. I like the offence. It fits my game. Were going to spread the ball and give us a chance to get the ball in space. Then it lets you do the rest in your space." After two nondescript years with the Giants, catching three passes for 22 yards, Jernigan got the chance to start the final three games last seasons. In those games, Jernigan caught 20 passes for 237 yards and two touchdowns. "All I needed was a chance to get some time on the field," said Jernigan, originally a third-round draft pick from Troy. "I remembered what it was like to play a whole game. Now everyone knows what I can do." Jernigan will look to offset the loss of Hakeem Nicks, who left as a free agent to sign with the Indianapolis Colts. Rueben Randle enters his third year with the Giants and he is coming off his best pro season, catching 41 passes for 611 yards and six touchdowns. Randle, originally a second-round draft pick out of LSU, believes that the new offensive set with be a benefit to him. "It frees me up and lets me do the things I do best," Randle said. "It takes a lot of things off my mind when I play. I can just go out and play football. Im going out there and focusing on what I can do. I dont feel like I have to go out there and prove myself now. Its just about learning about how he (McAdoo) wants things run, learning the new terminology. Even though were picking it up pretty well, we still have a lot to learn and a lot to work out." Odell Beckham Jr., the teams first-round draft pick this year from LSU, has been slowed by a sore hamstring that he declared to be "nothing at all." Beckham was limited in his work Thursday. "Its just being cautious," Beckham said. "Its nothing really to be worried about. Ill be ready for mini-camp next week." Beckham also likes the Giants offensive approach. "It absolutely gives each player a chance to make plays," Beckham said. "This offence will allow us to get out and make plays. Its exciting." "The system allows for the opportunity for the player to make some plays in open space," Coughlin said. "They have a good understanding of what is being asked of them." The Giants will conduct mini-camp next Tuesday through Thursday. NOTES: The only down moment to Thursdays workout was that veteran linebacker Jon Beason went down with an undisclosed foot injury. Beason was carted off the field by medical personnel. The extent of Beasons injury was not immediately determined. "We hope to get him out there (at mini-camp) next week, because hes obviously a big part of what we do. Hes smart and dependable and does a few things for us. ___ Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Jordans For Sale .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday. Authentic Air Jordan Retro China . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event. http://www.wholesaleauthenticairjordan.com/ . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4.Grand National winner Rule The World has been retired. The Mouse Morris-trained nine-year-old became the first novice to win the great race since 1958 when propelling jockey David Mullins into the limelight at Aintree last month.Having twice fractured his pelvis in his younger days, connections felt it would be asking too much of the horse to continue under big weights in handicaps having proved he was not quite up to Grade One level. He completed a great 2015-16 season for his owneers, Gigginstown House Stud, who also landed the Cheltenham Gold Cup with Don Cossack. Air Jordans Authentic Wholesale. Eddie OLeary, racing manager for Gigginstown, said: Hes been a fantastic horse.Hes perfectly sound, which is the main thing, but because of his previous pelvic injuries, we didnt want to send him back to Aintree with a big weight, that wouldnt have been fair on him.He provided us with our first Grand National and well never forget him.Now he can go back to Gigginstown House and have a happy retirement. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz