Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
DMT11 Offline

Mrigg

18.12.2018 09:43
It is Kenny's third me Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- British cyclist Jason Kenny took his fifth Olympic gold after winning track cycling men's spint in the Rio Olympic Velodrome here on Sunday.

Kenny defeated Callum Skinner in an all-Britain final. He overtook Skinner on the final straight to win the first of their best-of-three races, then showed some veteran poise as he held off Skinner from the lead to make it a clean sweep.

"In London it was one nation only per event so it was a little bit lonely out there. It took me back to Beijing. We've raced against each other so many times in nationals. I suppose there's a bit more on the line here," said Kenny.

Kenny became the second reigning world champion to claim the Olympic crown in this event after British cyclist Chris Hoy at Beijing 2008 Olympics.

"We always feel confident, especially after doing so well in the team events. It's just another race in one way," added Kenny.

Denis Dmitriev of Russia took the bronze by beating Matt Glaetzer of Australia.

"Today I was just going on the track and I just tried to race like an animal with just feeling and instincts, no tactics. I just tried to focus on my goal with my team. I just followed the plan and fought for the medal today," said Dmitriev.

It is Kenny's third medal in this event as he also took bronze at Beijing 2008, and only Hoy who took four medals has won more in individual events in cycling track.

Medical Imaging Equipment market will be valued at US$ 45.3 Bn by 2023

by harsh143 · September 27 cheap nike air max 90 shoes , 2018

Detecting diseases at earlier stages can positively impact the further clinical procedures and shorten the recovery span for patients. Global healthcare organizations as well as independent clinical bodies have intensified the processes of adopting optimal medical imagin

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz