Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

19.07.2018 05:45
beating Ramo for the 1-0 Sabres lead. Minutes later, Antworten

BETHESDA, Md. Darren ODay Orioles Jersey . -- About two dozen photographers lined up in a row on the range Tuesday at Congressional, a reminder that golf is different when Tiger Woods is around. And that was before Woods even arrived to hit balls for 35 minutes. He was last seen wearing golf shoes on March 9, when he walked gingerly off the golf course at Doral with back pain that had been bothering him off and on since August 2012 and finally reached a point that he chose surgery over playing two majors. Woods returns at the Quicken Loans National with big hopes and realistic expectations -- and with no pain. Asked for an opening comment on where he is with his recovery, Woods smiled and said, "Im right here." "Its been an interesting road," Woods said. "This has been quite a tedious little process, but been one where I got to a point where I can play competitive golf again. And its pretty exciting." Dressed in black, with shoes the company colours of his new endorsement deal (MusclePharm), Woods turned the routine into news. After each booming tee shot, he casually walked forward a few paces, stooped to pick up his tee and to reload for the next shot. Woods, who had back surgery on March 31, said the British Open was his target all along. He was candid in saying he might not be playing the Quicken Loans National -- this is the first year for a new title sponsor -- if it did not benefit his foundation. Thats not to suggest he is coming back too early. Woods said he has been in constant contact with doctors and trainers as he slowly expanded his swing from chipping and putting to irons to wedges, all the way through the bag until he started swinging the driver a few weeks ago. He tried to add 10 yards of distance every couple of days, taking a break and getting treatment on days it didnt feel quite right. When he started putting, he would fill the holes on his practice green with sand to keep from bending over to pluck the ball out of the cup. When he felt strong enough to play, he said he would ride while standing on the back of the cart to avoid too much sitting. Woods always has said he doesnt play if he doesnt think he can win. Thats still the objective, sprinkled with some reality. It will have been 109 days without PGA Tour competition when he tees it up Thursday morning with Jordan Spieth and Jason Day. "Expectations dont change," Woods said. "Thats the ultimate goal. Its just that its going to be a little bit harder this time. I just havent had the amount of prep and reps that I would like. But Im good enough to play, and Im going to give it a go." The British Open is July 17-20 at Royal Liverpool, where Woods won in 2006 after missing the cut in a major for the first time at the U.S. Open. It also was his first major since his father died. Woods collected his 14th major two years later while playing on a shattered left leg at Torrey Pines. He hasnt won another since then, leaving him four short of the standard set by Jack Nicklaus. He cant win if he doesnt play, so this would be an important first step. "I think theres always a fascination in terms of watching Tiger play golf and the run that hes been on throughout his career and what he still has to achieve in terms of his goals," Justin Rose said. "I think golf will get really exciting if he starts winning a couple more majors and the race to 18 becomes incredibly on again. I think thats incredibly exciting for the game of golf and will draw a lot more interest in the game once again." Theres already more interest. Organizers said ticket sales were double what they normally are on a Friday before the tournament, the day Woods announced his return. This is the second time in four years that Woods has missed a three-month portion of the season because of injuries. He played only nine holes from April to August in 2011 while letting his leg injuries fully heal. The difference this time was his lifestyle. Woods said he couldnt function in the weeks leading to his microdiscectomy surgery at the end of March. "Anyone that has had any kind of nerve impingement, its not a joke," he said. "That part was relieved as soon as I got out of the surgery. That nerve impingement, that pain that I was feeling going down my leg was gone. "Ive heard numerous people talk about it, and Ive had people come up to me and say they had the same procedure and got their life back and thats basically how I felt. I was able to do things, and do things that I normally took for granted." Woods jokingly said he broke 50 when he played at home, just like he did when he was 3. "My prime is coming up," he said. He has looked like an old 38 in recent years because of injuries and surgeries, though he is learning how to gauge his training. He recalled his younger days when he would run 30 miles a week, even if he was hurt, unaware the damage he was doing to his body. "I have to now pick my spots when I can and cant push," he said. "Before, when youre young, I just pushed it all the time. But now Ive got to listen to my body, listen to my therapist and then get treatment. When I was younger, I didnt need it." Matt Wieters Orioles Jersey . The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St. Michael Bourn Jersey . -- The Florida Gators are first yet again this season. http://www.baseballoriolesproshop.com/kevin-gausman-orioles-jersey/ . Dane Dobbie and Shawn Evans each had two goals and two assists for the Roughnecks (8-5), who outscored Minnesota 6-2 in the fourth quarter after being tied through 45 minutes. Curtis Dickson scored once and set up three more for Calgary and Dan MacRae, Geoff Snider, Tor Reinholdt, Karsen Leung and Matthew Dinsdale.Buffalo, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Matt Moulson scored a pair of goals, including the game-winner in the third period, to lead Buffalo to a 4-3 win over Calgary. Moulson scored the first and last goals of the game, and his marker that redirected off his skate with 7:29 left proved to be the decider for the Sabres, who have won two straight games. Tyler Ennis collected three assists, including one on both of Moulsons goals. Zemgus Girgensons tallied a goal and an assist and Marcus Foligno also lit the lamp for Buffalo. Jhonas Enroth earned the win with 42 saves. Despite outshooting Buffalo 45-19, Calgary was on the wrong end of the final score. Mark Giordano, David Jones and Sean Monahan all scored for the Flames, who have lost three in a row for the first time this season. Karri Ramo made 15 saves on only 19 shots in the loss. Just over three minutes into the final period, the Flames took their first lead of the game. Joe Colborne circled the net on a rush, and he passed the puck back across the crease to a crashing Monahan, who tapped the puck by Enroth. It did not take long for the Sabres to respond. Four minutes later, Moulson whiffed on a Ennis backhand pass from behind the net, but Girgensons was in the right place at the right time and wristed the puck past Ramo to even the score. The Sabres went up by a goal with 7:29 remaining. Ennis fired a shot from long disstance and the puck deflected off Moulsons skate into the back of the net. Zach Britton Jersey. With six seconds left, the Flames nearly sent the game into overtime, but Enroth made a tough save on Curtis Glencross backhand shot in the slot to preserve the win. In the second period, the Sabres broke the scoreless tie. Ennis knocked T.J. Brodie off the puck in the corner and Moulson took the Ennis pass, beating Ramo for the 1-0 Sabres lead. Minutes later, the Flames took advantage of a 5-on-3 situation. Dennis Wideman set up Giordano for a one-time blast that went off the post and past Enroth to tie the game. Three minutes after Calgary tied the game, the Sabres scored again. Drew Staffords puck control behind the net got the attention of Calgarys defense, and his pass through the crease found an open Foligno, who found the back of the wide-open net. Jones beat Josh Georges to a loose puck in front of Enroth and his shot beat Enroth to tie the game at 2-2 with 2:54 remaining in the second. Game Notes Giordano has two goals and four assists in his six-game point streak ... Calgary had a +22 goal differential in the third period entering the game ... This was the 100th all-time meeting between these franchises, and Buffalo owns a 49-34-17 edge ... Enroth played in his 100th NHL game ... These teams will meet again in Calgary on Jan 27. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz