Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

22.12.2018 07:43
Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapshoesfastshipping.com/]Discount Shoes Online Free Shipping[/url] .com) - The Ea Antworten

Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork. Discount Shoes Online Free Shipping .com) - The Eastern Washington Eagles will be hoping that momentum from a current five-game win streak will be enough to take down the 17th-ranked Washington Huskies in a non-conference battle at Alaska Airlines Arena on Sunday. Eastern Washington has won five straight games dating back to Nov. 22, and sports an 8-1 record coming into this clash. The Eagles, who havent played a large contingent of notable opponents, are coming off an 81-76 victory over San Francisco. EWUs in-state rival Washington has won all seven games this season, and is 2-0 at home. The Huskies took a defensive battle, 49-36, over San Diego State last Sunday, which was the teams last outing. Washington holds a 12-1 all-time record over Eastern Washington in the series between the sides. The programs met last season in Seattle, which saw Washington come away with a 92-80 victory. Eastern Washington used yet another offensive explosion to take a 40-30 advantage over San Francisco at the half of the teams latest contest. The Eagles finished the game shooting 42.4 percent from the field, going 12-of-25 from 3-point range and hitting 19-of-26 from the free-throw line. Ognjen Miljkovic paced the Eagles with 20 points in the game, while Tyler Harvey contributed 19 points in the win. Parker Kelly chipped in 15 points, and Venky Jois notched a double-double with 15 points and 11 rebounds. EWU forced 16 San Francisco turnovers in the win. The Eagles are led by two scorers this season who average over 20 points per outing. Jois tops the team at 21.1 ppg, adding in a team-best 8.4 rpg mark as well. Harvey, last seasons go-to scorer for Eastern Washington, comes into the clash with Washington netting 20.4 ppg. Miljkovic rounds out the trio of double-digit scorers for EWU this season, coming in at 13.2 ppg. Drew Brandons 5.0 apg is the best on the squad, along with his 2.0 spg margin. The Eagles are amassing an impressive 85.0 ppg as a unit. It wasnt exactly a pretty offensive performance for either side offensively in Washingtons win over San Diego State, but the Huskies got the job done on 37.5 percent shooting after the Aztecs netted a dismal 20.4 percent of their tries from the floor. Nigel Williams-Goss scored 15 points with six rebounds to lead the team in the win, followed by Andrew Andrews 13 points. Robert Upshaw grabbed a team-high seven rebounds in the teams seventh win of the season. Washington has prided itself on playing strong defense this season, as the Huskies hold their opponents to an average of 57.6 ppg on just 33.6 percent shooting. Meanwhile the team is scoring just over 70 points per outing, netting 70.1 ppg on 43.5 percent shooting from the floor. Williams-Goss leads the offensive charge with 14.7 ppg, adding in a team-best 48 assists on the year. Andrews checks in at 12.6 ppg, and Shawn Kemp Jr. adds 10.0 ppg on a 62.2 percent shooting touch. Upshaw and Mike Anderson each lead the team in rebounding at 5.7 rpg. Cheap Shoes Fast Shipping . Next up is another showdown with Michigan. Payne scored 18 points, Branden Dawson had 14 and No. 22 Michigan State beat No. 12 Wisconsin 83-75 on Saturday to reach the Big Ten tournament championship. Cheap Shoes Sale Online . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. http://www.cheapshoesfastshipping.com/ .com) - The disappointing Ottawa Senators hope to record consecutive wins for the first time since early November, as they visit the Boston Bruins on Friday for the opener of a home-and-home series.BALTIMORE -- Left-handed reliever Troy Patton returned from his 25-game suspension Thursday, part of a roster shuffle by the Baltimore Orioles that included the activation of Manny Machado from the 15-day disabled list. Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. The suspension cost him $174,180 of his $1,275,000 salary. Patton went 2-0 with a 3.70 ERA in a career-high 56 appearances for the Orioles last year. He made four rehab appearances with Triple-A Norfolk. To make room for Patton, the Orioles sent reliever Josh Stinson outright to Norfolk. Machado hadnt played since left knee surgery on Oct. 14. The third baseman was not in the lineup for the first game of a doubleheader against Pittsburgh on Thursday, but manager Buck Showalter said Machado would start in the nightcap. Machado was poised to return Tuesday, but rain postponed Baltimores game against the Pirates. The same thing happened Wednesday, creating the need for a single-admission doubleheader. "Manny wasnt going to play 18 innings first day back from rehab," Showalter said. "We could have waited to activate him, but we would use him in the first game if the right situation presented itself." The 21-year-oldd Machado takes the roster spot vacated by first baseman Chris Davis, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained left oblique. Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping. Davis had a platelet rich plasma injection on Monday. "What they do is they draw your own blood and spin it, then they take the platelets and inject them back into your body," Davis said. "Its supposed to speed up the healing process and take the place of a cortisone shot." Davis believes the treatment was having the desired effect. "I had (the shot) on Monday. It was pretty painful," he said. "Tuesday I was sore and Wednesday I was sore. Today I feel better. Hopefully I am recovering and it will heal." Davis led the majors last year with 53 homers and 138 RBIs. Hes gotten off to a slow start this season -- he has only two home runs -- but hopes to return soon to add to the total. "I got off to my hottest start ever last year so there was a lot of excitement," he said. "I knew it was probably not going to happen again. But I felt like I was getting good at-bats and making things happen." Also Thursday, the Orioles optioned infielder Steve Lombardozzi to Norfolk to make room for first baseman Steve Pearce, who was signed to a major league contract Tuesday after being designated for assignment last week. Lombardozzi batted .292 in 19 games this season. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz