Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

24.12.2018 03:18
ia will work with the remai Antworten

Internet > Website DesignNew economic website breaks the mold by offering sensible Cheap Nike Air Max 98 Fossil UK , moderate advice!
Posted by glainmax55 in Internet on August 17th, 2016

DALLAS- Economics has often been called “the dismal science” for successfully predicting eleven of the last four recessions. It’s true that much of what you find on the internet tends toward extremes. Either things are going to be great forever, or there is no hope anywhere in the world.

Aiming to buck this trend, Stewart Fields, a Dallas-based financial advisor, has started a new website: stewnomics. “I took a look around the web and saw a whole lot of hype and a whole lot of emotional reaction,“ said Fields. “I want to let people know there’s still a rational middle ground in the world of economics.”

Fields comes to economics and finance by way of an interest in psychology. He uses the latest in forecasting and analytic tools, but also brings to bear the study of human decision-making. All of these skills are on display on the website, which offers cultural commentary and reactions to financial events from Fields’ unique perspective.

The website is a natural outgrowth of Fields’ work as a Business Finance analyst. Since he spends most of his time thinking about and planning for changes in markets, writing about them is a way to get those ideas on paper. “It started as a hobby, honestly. I’d show these little snippets around and people would say ‘That looks great. You should start a blog.’ I started tinkering with WordPress, and, before I knew it, I had a website up!”

The site updates between 2 and 3 times a week, depending on how fast the news cycle goes. “I don’t want to end up saying nothing just because I felt pressure to say something, so updates come when news happens,” Fields said. So far, the effort’s paid off. Every post is a surprisingly in-depth look at some contemporary news item, delivered in 500 words or less. If brevity is the soul of wit, stewnomics is the wittiest site on the internet.

When he’s not laying complex economic trends down in comprehensible language, Fields maintains an active financial advising and Financial Magazines service. If you’re interested in reading more, check out stewnomics.

LONDON, May 6 (Xinhua) -- One of the largest ever Romanexcavation sites ever discovered in the English city of Leicesterwas opened to the public Saturday.

Visitors were able to explore what Roman life in the city waslike over 1,500 years ago.

An archaeological dig has been carried out by University ofLeicester's Archaeology Services (ULAS) on a former factory site inthe city center ahead of a multi-million pound developmentproject.

Archaeologists from the university provided guided tours,showing a selection of the rare finds and artefacts found during anarchaeological dig.

Key discoveries include the remains of one of the largest andhighest-status Roman mosaic floors ever found in Leicester, twoRoman streets containing a number of buildings and rare evidence ofthe first Anglo-Saxon migrants to arrive in the city following thedemise of Roman Leicester.

Since the excavation began in September 2016, the team hasuncovered two Roman streets, one east-west and the othernorth-south, as well as two large high-status Roman houses withevidence for a number of rooms, some of which contain mosaics ofvarying patterns and designs.

In one room, the team discovered the largest and finest-qualitymosaic found in over 150 years in Leicester, made with small cubesof stone and tile throughout. The mosaic is in a room withunderfloor heating, probably the principal reception room of amajor Roman town house on one of the main streets through RomanLeicester.

Vast quantities of pottery, coins, brooches, beads, hair pins,gaming pieces and manicure objects were found as well as anexceptionally decorated knife handle cast in copper alloy, whichseemingly depicts a scene showing victims thrown to the lions inthe amphitheatre.

The team has now begun investigating the well-preservednorth-south Roman street which extends over 50 meters across thesite and found evidence for possible Anglo-Saxon timber structuresbuilt close to a Roman building, overlying a Roman street. Thisrelates to the period following the end of Roman Leicester, whenAnglo-Saxon migrants arrived from the continent and settled in theruins of the Roman town in the 5th and 6th centuries AD.

Richard Buckley, Co-director of ULAS said: "The excavation hasgiven us a rare and exciting opportunity to explore quite a largepart of Roman Leicester, known as Ratae Corieltavorum, revealingevidence for the homes of some of its wealthier citizens who livedjust a short walk away from both the town's baths and forum.

"Despite huge disturbance from modern buildings of the 20thcentury, evidence for Roman streets has survived together withfragments of some spectacular coloured mosaic pavements which thepublic will be able to see."

City mayor Peter Soulsby said: "This part of the city would havebeen at the very heart of Roman Leicester, and it continues toprovide further fascinating evidence of this important part of ourlocal history."

The land is owned by Charles Street Buildings group, who madethe site available ahead of a major planned development of thesite. The company plans to build two new 4-star hotels and one ofthe city's biggest ever office blocks.

The excavation site will be open to the public again on Sunday.Enditem

CANBERRA, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- Australia will work with the remaining Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) nations and look to other nations to salvage what it can of the doomed free trade agreement after U.S. President Donald Trump's overnight decision to withdraw from the deal, . Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping Adidas NHL Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys From China College Jerseys Wholesale Custom Jerseys From China Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz