Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

27.12.2018 02:23
ployment problems in China. Antworten

Serena Williams will be serving up a lot of love to her newborn baby.

The tennis pro welcomed a baby girl on Friday — in the middle of the U.S. Open — at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach with fiancé Alexis Ohanian.

“Tennis star Serena Williams gives birth to a baby girl weighing 6 pounds Men's Curry 5 High Shoes White Gold , 13 ounces. Mom and baby doing well,” WPBF-25 news producer Chris Shepherd announced on Twitter.

The new mom was induced on Thursday night, according to local station CBS 12.

Williams, 35, announced her pregnancy in a bathing suit snap on Snapchat in April with the caption "20 weeks" amid a series of images from the couple's tropical getaway.

The athlete later revealed she had posted the snap publicly by accident — and that it was really only meant for close friends.

Ohanian opened up about how the Olympic champ will be a great mother during an interview with CNBC's "Squawk Box" in early July.

"She's very good at a lot of things and well on her way to being an awesome mom too," he said.

The techie plans to take six weeks of paternity leave to focus on Williams and their new bundle of joy.

The 23-time major winner previously announced that she would be taking maternity leave for the remainder of 2017. She has said she hopes to return for the Australian Open in January.

Williams was a few weeks pregnant when she beat her sister Venus to win the Australian Open back in January.

She and Ohanian, the co-founder of Reddit, became engaged in December at the Italian restaurant where they first meant.

"This time he made it not by chance But by choice Down on one knee He said 4 words And isaidyes," she wrote at the time.

She dropped the bombshell news on a thread on her love's website, Reddit.

The two have yet to announce a wedding date.

Williams has four Gold Medals, one from winning the singles at the 2012 London Olympics and three thanks to doubles wins at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, 2008 Beijing Olympics and the 2012 London Olympics.

The Florida-native has been ranked No. 1 by the Women's Tennis Association in the singles on seven occasions between 2002 and 2017.

In 2016, she was named the Best Female Tennis Player at the ESPY Awards and in 2015 she was named Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year.

BIRMINGHAM, England, March 10 (Xinhua) -- Six-time champion Lin Dan and Malaysia's world number one Lee Chong Wei made one step closer to a mouth-watering final showdown of the All England badminton championship after both reached the semifinals here on Friday.

Lin, the defending champion, fought back from one game down to defeat third seed Viktor Axelsen of Denmark. Lin, nicknamed Super Dan by his fans, scored only eight points in the opening game.

But the two-time Olympic champion soon found his form to win the second game 21-14 and take the tie into a decider, which he triumphed 21-15.

"It was a great match," the 34-year-old Lin said. "In the first set I didn't play too well, I had a slow start. In the second I was better, my movement was better."

He added, "Obviously there is a big age gap between me and Axelsen. I am proud with the way I am still able to compete at this level at my age."

Lee enjoyed a more comfortable victory in a later match, wrapping up a straight games win over seventh seed Tian Houwei of China in just 45 minutes.

The Malaysian, who won the tournament three times, led all the way for a 21-12, 21-15 victory.

Lin will next take on fellow Chinese Shi Yuqi, who eliminated Japan's Kazumasa Sakai 21-13, 21-4, while Lee will meet Chou Tien Chen of Chinese Taipei, who defeated Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk of Thailand 21-19, 16-21, 21-8.

Friday's action also saw two reigning Olympic gold medalists eliminated, as Carolina Marin of Spain and the mixed doubles pairing of Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Natsir of Indonesia suffered surprise defeats.

The Indonesian duo lost in three games to English favorites and the married pair Chris and Gabby Adcock while fifth seed Ratchanok Intanon of Thailand toppled Marin.

In the men's doubles as Chinese duo Liu Cheng and Zhang Nan came from behind to defeat third seeds Takeshi Kamura and Keigo Sonoda of Japan 23-21, 21-15, 21-19.

"I am happy that we won this match, we had a lot of preparation and we were mentally well prepared," said Liu.

BEIJING, July 21 (Xinhua) -- The first China-U.S. Comprehensive Economic Dialogue (CED) concluded in Washington on Wednesday with a certain consensus reached, yet little progress has been made due to the excessive demands from the U.S. side, according to a Sputnik analysis on Thursday.

Jin Canrong, a professor in the School of International Studies of Renmin University in Beijing, told Sputnik that the unsatisfactory result of the CED stemmed from the high price proposed by the U.S. side.

"The results of the economic dialogue failed to meet expectations. Personally, I think the main reason is that the asking price from the American side was too high. China has already made promises on a number of concessions on increasing imports from the United States and improving market access for American companies," Jin said.

The Trump administration may have proposed very high and specific targets on reducing the U.S. trade deficit with China, which Beijing found impossible to fulfill, Jin added.

"It seems there is a target to cut the U.S. trade deficit with China by 50 percent in one year's time. This is only achievable by reducing Chinese exports to the United States, which could cause serious unemployment problems in China. Chinese authorities would never allow that," Sputnik quoted Jin as saying.

The Trump administration has also demanded a better market access to China in the internet and financial sectors, where American companies are highly competitive. Jin s. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz