Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

28.12.2018 06:46
LONDON -- Novak Djokovics large lead in the rollicking Wimbledon final was slipping away, due in no small part to Roger Federers Antworten

LONDON -- Novak Djokovics large lead in the rollicking Wimbledon final was slipping away, due in no small part to Roger Federers regal presence and resurgent play. Cheap Jordan 9 Free Shipping . No man has won tennis oldest major tournament more often than Federer, and he was not about to let it go easily. Djokovic went from being a point from victory in the fourth set to suddenly caught in the crucible of a fifth, and knew all too well that he had come up short in recent Grand Slam title matches. Steeling himself when he so desperately needed to, Serbias Djokovic held on for a 6-7 (7), 6-4, 7-6 (4), 5-7, 6-4 victory after nearly four hours of momentum shifts Sunday to win Wimbledon for the second time -- and deny Switzerlands Federer what would have been a record eighth championship at the All England Club. I could have easily lost my concentration in the fifth and just handed him the win. But I didnt, and thats why this win has a special importance to me, mentally, Djokovic said. I managed to not just win against my opponent, but win against myself, as well, and find that inner strength. Cradling his trophy during the post-match ceremony, Djokovic addressed Federer directly, saying: I respect your career and everything you have done. And thank you for letting me win today. Even Federer had to smile at that line. Truth is, Djokovic deserved plenty of credit for figuring out a way to raise his Grand Slam total to seven titles and allows him to overtake Rafael Nadal at No. 1 in the rankings. Novak deserved it at the end, clearly, said Federer, who hadnt been to a Grand Slam final since winning his 17th major at Wimbledon in 2012, but it was extremely close. Federer, who turns 33 next month, won 88 of 89 service games through the semifinals and produced 29 aces in the final, but Djokovic broke him four times. Federer went to the net aggressively, only to see Djokovic zoom more than a dozen passing shots past him. And with most of the Centre Court crowd of about 15,000 raucously cheering for Federer, the 27-year-old Djokovic kept believing in himself. That part might have been the most difficult, given that Djokovic lost his past three major finals, and five of his past six, including against Andy Murray at Wimbledon last year, and against Nadal at the French Open last month. Started doubting, of course, a little bit, Djokovic said. I needed this win a lot. Boris Becker, the three-time Wimbledon champion who began coaching Djokovic this season, called the new champion the biggest competitor and praised his sense of not giving up, giving it always another try. It couldve gone either way in the fifth set, said Becker, whose former rival as a player, Stefan Edberg, coaches Federer. Novak finds another way. He digs deep and finds another way. Djokovic built a 5-2 lead in the fourth set and served for the championship at 5-3. But Federer broke there for the first time all afternoon, smacking a forehand winner as Djokovic slipped and fell on a patch of brown dirt. Djokovic took a nastier tumble in the second set, hurting his left leg and prompting the first of two medical timeouts; he got his right calf massaged by a trainer in the fifth. With Federer serving at 5-4 in the fourth, he double-faulted to 30-all, then netted a backhand for 30-40 -- handing Djokovic a match point. Federer hit a 118 mph (190 kph) serve that was called out, but he challenged the ruling, and the replay showed the ball touched a line for an ace. That was part of Federers five-game run to force a fifth set. It would be another 42 minutes until Djokovic again stood so close to triumph. Cant believe I made it to five, Federer said. Wasnt looking good there for a while. In truth, after so much drama, the ending was anticlimactic. Trailing 5-4 but serving, Federer missed four groundstrokes, pushing a backhand into the net on Djokovics second match point. Victory his, Djokovic knelt on the most hallowed tennis court in the world, plucked a blade of grass and shoved it in his mouth, just as he did after his 2011 Wimbledon title. He dedicated this victory to his pregnant fiancee and our future baby, and to Jelena Gencic, his first tennis coach, who died last year. This is the best tournament in the world, the most valuable one, Djokovic said. The first tennis match that I ever (saw) in my life, when I was 5 years old, was Wimbledon, and that image stuck (in) my mind. Cheap Air Jordan 9 . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. Cheap Jordan 9 Shoes . -- The Denver Broncos retired John Elways No. http://www.cheapairjordan9.com/ .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award.Speaking of your dad, hes of Macedonian decent, can you name any other Macedonian NHL players?Yes I can. Ed Jovanovski, Jose Theodore, Steve Staios, Mike Zigomanis...Those are the only ones I remember, to be honest.See I could name more than you knew (laughs).Apparently, you were a pretty good student in school?I was decent.If you were to go to university/college, what would your major be?Ohh my major. Thats a tough one, it would have to be something with sports, like sports marketing or sports management or something like that.BarDowns team Toronto; Tavares, Stamkos, Perry, Doughty, Subban.Thats a pretty good team.I know you cant say youd come to Toronto, but would you consider being the Dwayne Wade of the NHL and getting a couple of those superstars to join you in Florida and form a super team?Absolutely, If I could win 2 Stanley Cups as a result of that I would do it in a heartbeat. I think a lot of people gave those guys grief for doing that, but they got two championships, so cant complain about that.(Photo via petitpetitgamon.com)Steve Yzerman isnt an ordinary GM, hes a hall of famer, whats the best piece of advice hes ever given you?To be honest, for the most part he tries to stay away from the players and let the coaches do the job and stuff. But when hes around, hell grab guys. For me, it was just kind of what it takes to win it at this level. He was an unbelievable offensive player in the first part of his career too, obviously they had a great team in Detroit, but he realized what it took to win and had to change his game and his style a little bit. Ive been fortunate enough to have 50 and 60 goal season, but I havent been lucky enough to win a stanley cup yet, so you do have to make some sacrifices and being the captain now, you obviously want to lead by example, so looking forward to the challenge.Gary Roberts, Genius or maniac?Both. The maniac genius. That guys still in unbelievaable shape. Air Jordan 9 Online Store. I was fortunate to play with him in my rookie season in Tampa and started working out with him the summer after. Its just a lifestyle change, its something I never even thought about before I met Gary, was all the stuff away from the gym that you need to do in order to stay successful and keep your body, which is ultimately your temple, in top form. If your body is still intact youll still be able to play, so hes taught me a lot about that.Favourite Tampa Bay Lightning jersey?Oh, I like the vintage. I used to play EASports NHL games a lot and loved the one with the flames on the sleeves... Ya, we should bring those back. Just for one game.(photo via gamewornauctions.net)That should be one of your duties as captain, to bring those jerseys back.(Laughs) Ya, Ill put in a good word.Youre a big PGA fan, whats your dream foursome, alive or dead?That ones pretty easy. I think you have to go with the big boys, Arnie, you have to go with Jack. And Id like to play with Tiger, I know, a lot has gone on in Tigers life, but Tiger in his prime was probably the best golfer of all time.Top played song on your iPod?Probably, um, definitely a JayZ song. Theres so many good ones. I hardly ever listen to music though, thats the thing. Favourite teammate of all time to be on the road with?Ou, theres a couple. Theres life of the party kind of guy, Ryan Malone, great teammate. And Teddy Purcell, hes a good guy.Go to pickup line?(laughs) Ummm.Have you heard of heygirlimstevenstamkos.com?No, but I like that one. Hey girls, Im Steven Stamkos, wanna party? I think I make a better wingman.Take a look at some of these.(scrolling and laughing) who does this? This is a legit website? Ohhh man. Ive got an iron... (laughs). I may have to jot some of those down.(Photos courtesy heygirlimstevenstamkos.tumblr.com)And for our final question, can you go BarDown?I think Ive proved that I can. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz