Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

28.12.2018 06:46
BUFFALO, N. [url=http://www.officialcapitalsfanstore.com/authentic-lucas-johansen-ca pitals-jersey/]Lucas Johansen Jersey[/url] . Antworten

BUFFALO, N. Lucas Johansen Jersey .Y. -- Mike Smiths unwitting mistake gave the short-handed Buffalo Sabres a 2-1 overtime win over the Phoenix Coyotes on Monday night. With 3:47 gone in overtime, Sabres defenceman Mark Pysyk took a shot that hit Martin Hanzal and became lodged in the back of Smiths jersey. The Coyotes goalie retreated into his crease, unknowingly carrying the puck across the line and ending the game. "I didnt feel it at all," Smith said of the bizarre goal. "I didnt know what happened. I knew that puck went up in the air but had no idea where it went after that." Ryan Miller made 36 saves for the Sabres, and said hes never seen anything quite like Mondays ending. "A little unlucky for Smith there," Miller said. "I think hell be shaking his head for a while. Its a little bit of a Christmas present for us and well take it." The Sabres started the game with just 16 skaters after a virus left Linus Omark, Cody Hodgson, Ville Leino, Marcus Foligno and Alexander Sulzer unable to play. Buffalo was only able to recall Pysyk and left wing Johan Larsson from its AHL affiliate in Rochester because the team was en route to the Spengler Cup tournament in Davos, Switzerland. Tyler Ennis also scored for Buffalo, which is 4-0-1 in its last five home games after starting the season 3-12-1 at First Niagara Center. The fans gave the Sabres several standing ovations throughout the contest, and the team went to centre ice to salute them after the game. "I play on emotion and when fans are just supportive like that, its a huge boost," Sabres rookie centre Zemgus Girgensons said. "First 30 games fans were there for us but we didnt play well." Hanzal scored for the Coyotes, who concluded a four-game road trip with a 1-1-2 record. Smith made 30 saves. Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said the odd ending fit his teams performance. "The game is an honest game," he said. "If youre supposed to win, usually you can win. And we didnt deserve to win tonight, so those things happen." Phoenix outshot Buffalo 15-3 in the first period, though the two best chances belonged to the Sabres. The Coyotes opened the scoring 19 seconds into the second period when Hanzal raised his stick to deflect Connor Murphys slap shot over Miller. The play was reviewed and it was determined Hanzals stick struck the puck below the height of the cross bar. Miller didnt like the call and directed blame to the NHL Situation Room in Toronto, which reviewed the goal. "It hit the top of his blade and his blade was up high," the goalie said. "The puck wasnt rising, it was already over the crossbar in my mind so I think Toronto got it absolutely wrong." Buffalo native and former Sabres left wing Tim Kennedy recorded an assist on the goal. Miller kept the deficit at 1 by coming out to the top of his crease to stop a high shot from Michael Stone. Girgensons was thwarted on a breakaway just two minutes later as Murphy grabbed the rookies stick before he could get a shot on Smith. There was no penalty on the play. Drew Stafford left the Sabres with 15 available skaters after receiving a five-minute elbowing penalty and game misconduct. Facing the boards to the right of Smith, Stafford swung his elbow backward at oncoming Oliver Ekman-Larsson and caught the defenceman in the face. The Sabres killed off 2 1/2 minutes of the major penalty before Hanzal took a roughing penalty. In the remaining 30 seconds, Smith stopped Otts slap shot during a 2-on-1 break. Buffalos penalty kill has been successful on 21 of its last 22 chances. "Short bench, all the penalties we had, it didnt seem like anything in the game was really going our way," Girgensons said. "We just worked probably the hardest weve worked throughout the whole season and stuck to the system. Thats the way we won." Ennis tied the score 14:01 into the third. Girgensons forced a turnover at the Coyotes blue line and found Ennis, who beat Smith for his eighth goal of the season. "The guy just fell and I lifted his stick and slid the puck through the two guys I was hoping it would go through and Ennis finished it really good," Girgensons said. Jamie McBain had a partial breakaway in overtime but was stopped by Smith, who quickly had to make a second stop on McBain. The game ended moments later with Pysyks goal. "I just put it on net, figuring Id maybe get a rebound," Pysyk said. "Just popped up right in the air and was lucky enough that he spun and it went right into the net." Smith was embarrassed by his teams effort considering the Sabres line-up woes and an impending three-day break for Christmas. "That was embarrassing as far as Im concerned," he said. "You go on a Christmas break, you have three days off and you come out like that? I think thats a bunch of garbage as far as far as Im concerned." NOTES: The Sabres placed C Kevin Porter on injured reserve before the game and assigned D Chad Ruhwedel to AHL Rochester. ... Phoenix scratched Gilbert Brule for the first time in three games. ... John Scott played forward and defence for the Sabres. John Carlson Jersey . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August. Devante Smith-Pelly Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted Monday morning that Callahan - who is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, is now open to a six-year contract at less than $7 million per season. http://www.officialcapitalsfanstore.com/authentic-mike-gartner-capitals-jersey/ .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said.Canadas freestyle ski team will have a decidedly different look this season. The likes of Justine Dufour-Lapointe, Dara Howell and Mikael Kingsbury will be there, but there was one glaring absence on the squad unveiled Wednesday. Two-time Olympic moguls gold medallist Alex Bilodeau retired after the last World Cup season, leaving a big hole on the team as it begins the long road to the 2018 Games in South Korea. Bilodeau became the first Canadian to win Olympic gold on home soil with his memorable victory at the 2010 Games in Vancouver, and he repeated the performance in Sochi earlier this year. Kingsbury, who battled Bilodeau for the last few years and finished second in Russia this winter, says he will miss competing against his rival. "The first couple World Cups, Im going to miss somebody to look up to and to learn from. Hes been a great athlete," Kingsbury said on a conference call. "He pushed me. Since I was very young, he was my role model." Kingsbury is a three-time overall World Cup champion, and while he and Bilodeau were friends away from the hill, they were fierce opponents on it. "Im going to miss him in a way, but in another way he was one of the strongest competitors to have," said Kinsbury, a native of Deux Montagnes, Que. "Im going to try to have new motivation, to continue to push and work hard to stay ranked first in the world." Kingsbury, who turns 22 next week, said Bilodeaus retirement doesnt open any doors because hes already had a lot of success in his young career. "He was the star for sure. He won the Olympics in Vancouver -- first (Canadian) gold medallist to win on home soil -- and Sochi," Kingsbury said. "He won the two days that he needed to win, but at the same time I dont think its my turn to shine because I won the Crystal Globe and he was there, I won the world championship and he was there. "At the Olympics hee did his run. Michal Kempny Jersey. I tried everything I could to win but he had the run that he needed and he totally deserved it." Like the rest of the freestyle ski team, Kingsburys focus is primed on training for the coming season, with thoughts of the 2018 Olympics in South Korea also lingering. "I just want to continue what Ive been doing, and not do more because Alex is not there," he said. "If he would have continued I would have been super happy and still would have worked hard to win the gold medal in 2018. Thats my next plan. "Its four years -- four years is long. Im going to be ready for 2018 but theres many things to come." Dufour-Lapointe won gold in Sochi in womens moguls, and will now take it one year at a time as she starts to build towards the next Games. The same is true of teammate Audrey Robichaud, who finished 10th in the womens moguls in Sochi. "Personally I feel like Im still on a high from the Olympics," said Robichaud, a native of Quebec City. "What keeps me going is I feel like I can still get better and theres room for improvement." Also headlining the Canadian team for the 2014-15 season is Howell, who topped the podium in womens slopestyle in Sochi, Chloe Dufour-Lapointe -- the silver medallist in moguls behind her younger sister at the Games -- and Kim Lamarre, who finished third in slopestyle. The other Sochi medallist on this years team is Mike Riddle, who took silver in halfpipe. The rest of the Canadian freestyle team for the upcoming year includes: aerial skiers Travis Gerrits, Olivier Rochon, Jean-Christophe Andre and Sabrina Guerin; halfpipe skiers Mike Riddle, Justin Dorey, Simon dArtois, Rosalind Groenewoud, Keltie Hansen, Megan Gunning; slopestyle skiers Alex Beaulieu-Marchand, Alex Bellemare, Evan McEachran and Kaya Turski; and moguls skiers Marc-Antoine Gagnon, Philippe Marquis and Maxime Dufour-Lapointe. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz