Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

28.12.2018 06:46
TORONTO - Toronto FC fans may have seen the last of Jermain Defoe. [url=http://www.wholesaleairjordan12.com/]Cheap Jordan 12 For Antworten

TORONTO - Toronto FC fans may have seen the last of Jermain Defoe. Cheap Jordan 12 For Sale .The 32-year-old England striker has aggravated a groin injury and will miss Saturdays home finale against the Montreal Impact. His status for the season finale in New England is up in the air, as is his future in Major League Soccer given the speculation over his status at the end of the last transfer window.Defoe insists he is happy in Toronto. But he has not looked beyond this season, saying he cant predict the future. The door to the rest of the soccer world swings opens again in January.Toronto coach Greg Vanney has sympathy for Defoes physical woes, having suffered a similar injury (osteitis pubis) while playing in France.Once it inflames, it is a debilitating injury, Vanney said after practice Friday. And it takes months to heal. Some players will end up in surgery and some players will miss a full season. If its anything similar to that, then I understand his plight.Aside from that. I think hes a true professional. And at the end of the day, he doesnt feel 100 per cent, he doesnt feel he can give what hes capable of giving and therefore he needs to get right.Defoe has played in the last three games since missing nine of the 10 previous matches due to the groin injury. He looked like his range-finder was off, missing a penalty and lacking sharpness.I think between the groin injury and the migration of the pain and the inflammation, theyre not exactly sure what it is, Vanney said of the injury. Either way its going to take him some time to really get over it.Defoe, who has not had a break other than injury in back-to-back seasons in England and North America, was one day from undergoing hernia surgery during his last layoff.The former Spurs star has missed 12 games through injury and one through suspension in his debut MLS season.He collected 11 goals and two assists in 1,169 minutes of play in the teams first 17 games of the season. He has no points in 360 minutes of play in the 15 games since.Still he is Torontos leading scorer with 11 goals in 19 games. And it speaks volumes about Torontos sad-sack history that Defoe already stands No. 5 on Torontos all-time scoring list.Still a healthy Defoe has been a considerable weapon. Toronto is 6-0-2 when he scores this season. Unfortunately he has not scored since July 17 — 16 games ago. And his goals have come at a cost — US$561,816 per strike.Overall, Toronto (11-14-7) is 6-7-6 when Defoe plays this season.Injuries to both Defoe and Brazils Gilberto hampered their time and ability to forge a strike partnership. The two designated players have done better alongside Englands Luke Moore, who can hold the ball up and plays others into the attack than they have together although there hasnt been much service other than from Michael Bradley and Jonathan Osorio.While Defoe has shown he can score in MLS, he has been less successful in becoming the face of the franchise. Tim Leiweke, the outgoing CEO of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, wanted an ambassador as well as a striker for his US$6.18-million salary outlay this season.Leiweke only got one and it seems clear that he and Defoe had different designated player job descriptions.Defoe did not help himself by flying to England for treatment and then failing to address the rampant speculation over his future during his last injury absence. Two tweets didnt do much to win over a weary fan base that has heard too many snake-oil pitches.One wonders just how happy Defoe has been here, despite the fact that Toronto FC has by all reports bent over backwards to help him settle in. Defoes locker stall usually featured two cellphones, presumably one for North America and one for Britain. It may make fiscal sense but it hardly screams settling in.Defoe has been pleasant to deal with, although it is clear the media access in North America is completely foreign — and somewhat bewildering — to him. If he was briefed on having to expect cameras in his face while he towels off, the message didnt get through.He comes across as someone who just wants to play soccer. Just perhaps, not here.If thats the case, hes allowed — especially given the departure or impending exit of the people who brought him here. Fans just want some clarity, so they know who to cheer for.Defoe wont be the only high-profile Toronto FC absentee Saturday at BMO Field. Bradley, the teams other marquee player, is suspended for accumulation of yellow cards. And, perhaps in a symbol of the franchises run of luck this season, rookie defender Nick Hagglund is both injured and suspended.Toronto enters the weekend in sixth place in the Eastern Conference, six points behind the Columbus Crew (12-10-10). In order to make the playoffs for the first time, Toronto needs to gain maximum points against Montreal and New England and hope the Crew lose their remaining games against New York and Philadelphia.Its possible but improbable, although Toronto sees a sliver of hope.We know that theres a crack in the door for us, said Vanney.Crazier things have happened in this league, added Bradley.Stranger things have happened, echoed captain Steven Caldwell.Should Toronto win Saturday, it will have to wait a day to see how Columbus fares against the Red Bulls.Sitting at the bottom of the Eastern Conference, Montreal (6-18-8) is looking to play spoiler.Our main focus is to get a result to knock them out of the playoffs, said goalkeeper Evan Bush. With the rivalry we have with them, it would be special to knock them out. They tried to do it to us last year and they didnt feel bad about it.Toronto has lost three straight, during which it has been outscored 7-1. Montreal, meanwhile, has been beaten just once in its last five outings (2-1-2) in all competitions.Former Impact midfielder Collen Warner is expected to replace Bradley in a Toronto midfield featuring Osorio, Warren Creavalle and Brazils Jackson. Doneil Henry steps in for Hagglund at centre back. Moore and Gilberto will start up front.Montreal star striker Marco Di Vaio is available despite travelling to Italy for the midweek announcement that his old club Bologna is being bought by a consortium that includes Impact owner Joey Saputo.Notes: Toronto blanked Montreal 2-0 on goals by Gilberto and Moore when the teams met Aug. 2 at Saputo Stadium. ... Since joining the league, the Impact have never won in Toronto with two losses and three draws over five meetings in all competitions at BMO Field. Montreal did defeat Toronto 2-1 on aggregate in the final of the Amway Canadian Championship. ... Toronto did not appeal Hagglunds red card last week against New York.———Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Jordan 12 Cheap Real . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Air Jordan Retro 12 Wholesale .C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot. http://www.wholesaleairjordan12.com/ .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers.ASHBURN, Va. -- If Robert Griffin III is "All in for Week 1," whats the status of his backup, Kirk Cousins? "I was trying to get an All in for Week 4 of the Preseason commercial," Cousins said Monday. Actually, Cousins isnt likely to play in the Washington Redskins final preseason game Thursday because of his sprained right foot. He did say theres "no doubt at all" hell be ready for the opener Sept. 9. "I do want to play Thursday, but Id also rather be safe than sorry," Cousins said. "If someone could grant me a wish and tell me I wasnt going to get hurt, or I wasnt going to re-aggravate it, then I would like to get out there." To that end, Cousins was able to poke fun at Griffin, who launched an "All in for Week 1" campaign with a shoe company in his quest to return from major knee surgery. "I could get a T-shirt that says All in for Week 4 of the Preseason. Thats not quite as catchy, and I dont have an endorsement deal with an apparel company," Cousins said. "Maybe someone will sign me now. I dont make enough money to get fined. Maybe Ill get a deal with some off-brand or something that sells at Walmart or something." Griffin was fined $10,000 last week for wearing an "Operation Patience" T-shirt before a preseason game, with the NFL calling it "unauthhorized apparel. Cheap Jordans From China. " Also last week, by coincidence, Cousins changed out of a Nebraska T-shirt before addressing reporters in the locker room because Nebraska gear is sponsored by Adidas, while the NFL has a deal with Nike. "Its not worth the risk," Cousins said. Of course, the fact that it was a Nebraska shirt led to more questions, given that Cousins went to Michigan State. It turns out that the shirt was given to him last year by Redskins teammate -- and former Cornhuskers defensive back -- DeJon Gomes after Cousins lost a friendly bet. "I wake up in the morning, usually 6 a.m., and my rooms dark, and I just throw something on," Cousins said. "Im cheap. I just kept it. I like free clothes. ... Adidas made a comfortable shirt. If it didnt say Nebraska, it would be even better." Cousins was limited in practice Monday and said he was still favouring the foot. He said he could play with a painkilling injection, but theres no point in doing that for a preseason game. "At most I think this is a two-week injury," he said. "And I injured it three weeks before the opening day, so Ive got a lot of time to get healthy." Griffin is sitting out the entire preseason and hopes to get clearance from his doctor to play in Week 1. He is not scheduled to speak to reporters this week. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz