Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

20.07.2018 03:33
the Canadiens leading by one to start Antworten

ATLANTA -- Reshad Jones has become the second Miami Dolphins player this summer to run afoul of the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances. Jones, a starting strong safety, was suspended Friday for the first four games of the regular season. He said he took a supplement that caused the violation. Defensive end Dion Jordan was suspended last month for the first four games after testing positive for a prohibited stimulant. Like Jordan, Jones is eligible to participate in all preseason practices and games. That included Friday nights exhibition opener at Atlanta. "I worked closely with the union to investigate what happened, and I learned that a supplement I took caused the positive test," Jones said in a statement released by the Dolphins. "I deeply regret not investigating the supplement carefully before I took it, and I will never again take a supplement without having it checked. I am very sorry for the effect of my mistake on my teammates and coaches." Jones, a fifth-year pro, started every game the past two seasons and finished second on the team in tackles last year. The suspension is without pay. Jones will be eligible to return to the active roster following the Dolphins Sept. 28 game against Oakland. "I was very disappointed when we found out about Reshads suspension," coach Joe Philbin said in a statement. "When we talked to him, Reshad pledged to learn from this situation." Jones will likely be replaced in the starting lineup by Jimmy Wilson, a fourth-year pro with eight career starts. Cordarrelle Patterson Patriots Jersey . -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. Jason McCourty Jersey . TSN 1290s game day coverage begins on Monday, June 9 at 5:30pm ct as the Blue Bombers take on the Toronto Argonauts in pre-season action. Bombers game day broadcasts on TSN 1290 are hosted by Winnipeg Blue Bomber Hall of Famers Troy Westwood and new addition Chris Walby, alongside beat reporter Darrin Bauming, who delivers regular reports on the team for TSN 1290 all-season long. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/...itt-jersey.aspx. After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Jordan Matthews Patriots Jersey . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. Patriots Jerseys . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer.ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. The 6-foot-6, 321-pound former University of Washington player has spent five seasons with the Raiders after four with Jacksonville. He has made 46 starts in 63 games for Oakland, starting 11 games last season at left tackle and fivee at left guard.dddddddddddd "Im so excited to be back," Barnes said in a statement released by the team. "Im going on my sixth year here and weve had some ups and downs, but there are some unfinished things we have to do here. I want to be a part of the process that turns this thing around." White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz