Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
DMT11 Offline

Mrigg

29.12.2018 10:28
his proposed increase for trea Antworten

SOCHI Nike Air Max 270 Womens Light Bone Sale , Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Russian sport minister Vitaly Mutko said here Sunday that the Sochi Winter Olympic Games will be safe for everybody.

"I can assure our guests, everybody's who is coming, they can feel safe here in Sochi," Mutko said at Laura biathlon course during an inspection tour.

He also said that all the facilities will be ready when the Games kick off on Feb. 7.

"I have inspected the venues and the Olympic Village today, and the volunteer accommodation Nike Air Max 270 Mens Light Bone Sale , and I'm satisfied with what I have seen. Volunteers, athletes and officials are arriving, and we are making the last preparations for their arrival. [ "Basically everything is ready. We have managed to build all these venues over the past years.

"We are going to have to host the Olympic Winter Games to a high level."

Concern is spreading amongst those involved with road safety that the current tyres legislation regarding tread wear is inadequate. In fact it is being suggested that the recommended minimum tread depth should be increased from the current law for tyres of 1.6mm across the central three quarters of the tread area. The new view is that motorists should really be recommended to change their tyres when the tread depth over the specified area is actually 3mm.

This proposed increase for tread depth on tyres, at almost twice the current legal limit, is based upon accident figures and results from a survey by the Ergonomics and Safety Research Institute of Loughborough University. Looking at how this might affect safety Nike Air Max 270 Womens Flyknit Sale , the Institute undertook an estimate of the benefits and estimated that the number of pedestrian casualties struck by cars would benefit from an increase in the minimum tread depth for tyres.

A similar study into the safety aspects of tread depth on tyres was also undertaken by MIRA and both bodies have published the results of their studies. The overriding conclusion from both these bodies is that increasing the minimum tread depth would result in fewer casual

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz