Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

02.01.2019 08:40
GLENVIEW, Ill. [url=http://www.wholesaleaustraliaairmax.com/]Cheap Nike Air Max Australia[/url] . -- Tom Lehman opened a three-s Antworten

GLENVIEW, Ill. Cheap Nike Air Max Australia . -- Tom Lehman opened a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Encompass Championship, shooting a bogey-free 6-under 66 before play was suspended because of a thunderstorm. Lehman had a 13-under 131 total at North Shore Country Club, playing the first 36 holes without a bogey. The 55-year-old Minnesotan won the last of his seven senior titles in 2012. "Its been a while since I had one bogey-free round, and to do two in a row is special," Lehman said. "I havent missed many putts inside 6 feet. If you were to rate whether Im making the most of my opportunities, I think youd say Im doing pretty well." The 1996 British Open winner chipped in from 20 feet for a birdie and made five putts, the longest from 7 feet, for his other birdies. "I had kind of a junky lie but it played like a little bunker shot," Lehman said about the birdie chip on the par-4 13th. "I hit a good second shot and the wind carried it just a bit. It would have been a shame to make a bogey." Thirty-one players were unable to finish the round. Kirk Triplett, John Inman, Roger Chapman and Bart Bryant were 10 under. Triplett and Inman shot 67, Chapman had a 68, and Bryant had two holes left when play was washed out for the day. Bryant was 5 under for the day. Triplett hit 14 greens, one-putted seven of them and chipped in for birdie on another. "There are plenty of birdie chances here," Triplett said about North Shore, hit by hard rain early in the week and another shower Saturday. "The greens are not going to firm up." Inman advanced to the quarterfinals in the 1983 U.S. Amateur at North Shore. "I came out here and I didnt remember a hole," Inman said. Michael Allen was four strokes back at 9 under, also with two holes left. Colin Montgomerie, the Senior PGA Championship winner in his last tour start, was 5 under for the day and 8 under overall with two holes left. Charles Schwab Cup points leader Bernhard Langer was 5 under with five holes to play. Defending champion Craig Stadler was 1 over with two holes remaining. Cheapest Air Max Shoes Australia . The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park. Nike Air Max On Sale Australia . Old times for a defence that has looked just plain old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to be much better than that. http://www.wholesaleaustraliaairmax.com/ . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. WASHINGTON -- Mike Dunleavy was making so many 3-pointers the Washington Wizards overplayed him at the arc and let him drive for a three-point play instead. The points were coming so easily Bradley Beal guaranteed at halftime Dunleavy wouldnt score again -- and then clobbered the Chicago Bulls veteran during a 3-point attempt during the third quarter. The ball went in anyway, and Dunleavy completed a four-point play. "He was in the zone, man," Beal said. "I guess the hoop looked like an ocean to him." The Bulls needed a go-to guy after their offensive struggles put them in a 2-0 hole in their Eastern Conference first round series. For one night, at least, they found him. Dunleavy scored 35 points, one short of his career-high, and Jimmy Butler hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 24 seconds remaining Friday for a 100-97 Game 3 win. "Coach mentioned some stuff about getting me some more catch-and-shoot situations, and we did that tonight," Dunleavy said. "A couple of easy layups early on got me going, and I just had one of those nights." Dunleavy went 12 for 19 from the field, including a career-high eight 3-pointers on 10 attempts. Not bad for a 33-year-old who was playing in only his 12th playoff game. His teams records in those games before Friday: 1-10. He had almost become a forgotten man in this series, scoring 20 points combined in the first two games. "These chances have been few and far between for me," he said. "But like I told somebody this morning, especially on the road in the playoffs, its where you can thrive. Its a hostile environment, and I like that." Derrick Rose has been injured for so long that the Bulls are accustomed to patching together a plan that somehow creates enough points to win. Theyll have to keep it up: Game 4 is Sunday in Washington as Chicago attempts to become only the fourth NBA team to win a seven-game series after losing the first two at home. "Weve got to get Sunday, for sure," Dunleavy said. "No question. Its a quick turnaround, one oclock start. We put ourselves in a hole, were starting to dig ourselves out, but were not near there yet." Beal scored 13 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, but hell be more remembered for a walk-off interview with CSN at halftime, when he guaranteed Dunleavy wouldnt score in thhe second half. Nike Air Max Cheap Australia. . Wall added 23 points and seven assists for the Wizards, who will have to wonder whether theyll have Nene for Game 4. The Brazilian forward was ejected in the fourth quarter after a forehead-to-forehead confrontation with Butler. Nene grabbed Butler by the back of the neck and the side of the head before they were separated. Nene is almost certain to get fined, and a suspension is possible. "I have nothing to regret," he said. "Im a warrior right there. What I did, Im supposed to do." Nene has been called the "X-factor" by Wall. It sure didnt help that he wasnt available for the final 8:28 of a close game. "It looked like an MMA move to me," Dunleavy said. "It was one of those headlocks. It was great that Jimmy kept his cool. I think a lot of people put in that situation wouldve started throwing blows." After avoiding the ejection, Butler made two 3-pointers down the stretch and finished with 15 points. He had struggled with his shot in the first two games, shooting 8 for 21 from the field. "Short-term memory loss," he said. "Its a new day, new game, new possessions. My team needs me to step up and take the open shot when its there and definitely knock it down when its needed." After Butlers final 3, the teams traded fouls and free throws over the final two dozen seconds. Washington had a chance to tie when Taj Gibson missed a free throw with 3.1 seconds to play, but Trevor Ariza threw the ball out of bounds after grabbing the rebound in a miscommunication with Wall. "We definitely have to play like a desperate team," Ariza said. "We didnt do so tonight." Notes: After a plea from owner Ted Leonsis to show up on time, the Wizards fans did a better job getting to the arena for the opening tip of their first home playoff game in six years, although there were still sections with plenty of empty seats. Fans were given red, white or blue T-shirts, and Leonsis did his part by showing up in a blue coat, red sweater and white shirt. ... Bulls C Joakim Noah got into a confrontation with a Wizards security official during the Bulls shootaround Friday morning. Washington coach Randy Wittman said his team was to blame. "Thats got to be something from our side that shouldnt happen," the coach said. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz