Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

03.01.2019 09:07
GOODYEAR, Ariz. [url=http://www.airmaxgoedkooponline.nl/]Air Max Goedkoop[/url] . - The Indians are going down a familiar path w Antworten

GOODYEAR, Ariz. Air Max Goedkoop . - The Indians are going down a familiar path with a star pitcher. Cleveland has suspended talks on a contract extension with ace Justin Masterson, agreeing that its time to focus on the upcoming season. Indians general manager Chris Antonetti said Friday that the club made a "very competitive" offer to Masterson, but the sides couldnt find common ground. Negotiations broke down with agent Randy Rowley on Thursday. "I met with Justin this morning," Antonetti said. "At this point we both agreed to table discussions on a multiyear contract and potentially revisit it down the road. But right now the focus will be on preparing for the season." Masterson, who avoided arbitration and agreed to a one-year, $9.726 million salary for 2014, can become a free agent after the season. The right-hander is scheduled to pitch on opening day against Oakland on March 31. Antonetti said the sides may discuss a new deal at a later unspecified time. "We made an earnest effort to find common ground and get something done. In the end we werent able to align," Antonetti said. "We have a profound belief in Justin. He embodies everything we want our players to be. Hes a great teammate, a great person and an exceptional performer. "There remains a desire from our side that he remains here long term. I believe hed like to be here long term." Masterson reportedly gave the Indians proposals on two- and three-year contracts at roughly $17 million per season. The Indians are believed to have offered packages at $14 million per year. The 6-foot-6, 250-pound Masterson is scheduled to pitch on Friday against Colorado. The situation isnt a new one for the Indians, who were unable to reach long-term deals in the past with CC Sabathia and Cliff Lee and were forced to trade the former Cy Young Award winners. Masterson emerged as the staffs No. 1 starter last season, when he went 14-10 with a 3.45 ERA. He made the All-Star team for the first time. Its the Indians preference not to negotiate any player contracts during the season, the team is aware of fan reaction concerning the teams long-term goals. "We are fortunate that Justin is here for this season," Antonetti said. "There will be other junctures where we can explore an extension with him — its just not right now. We dont want any distractions but if there is a right time to talk about it, were open to it." The Indians signed outfielder Michael Brantley to a four-year, $25 million contract last month. Theyve had preliminary talks with All-Star second baseman Jason Kipnis about an extension, and they could be facing a decision with shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera, who is in the final year of his contract. Antonetti said the six-year, $105 million contract pitcher Homer Bailey signed with Cincinnati has an influence on the teams talks with Masterson. Bailey is 24-22 the last two seasons while Masterson is 25-25. "Thats one of the contract extensions thats in the marketplace," Antonetti said. "We are very cognizant of that contract but there are others. We made an earnest effort to offer Justin a contract that was fair relative to the marketplace, but we didnt attach it, nor do we ever, attach it to any one contract specifically." Antonetti would not discuss the possibility of a new deal for Kipnis. Manager Terry Francona does not expect the breakdown of negotiations to negatively affect Masterson — or his teammates. "It wont affect his performance," Francona said. "I dont know how it doesnt affect you. Its a big part of your life, but I think Mastys got his act together. Ive never seen someone who had his priorities together as much as Masty." Francona believes there will be discussion in the clubhouse, but believes his team will stay focused. "I bet the guys will be bummed out a little. I think they all like him and Chris (Antonetti) wanted to get it done or he wouldnt have tried but it doesnt carry over," he said. "Thats the way the game is. Thats why they set the deadline, lets not let this go into the season. "Realistically, you cant sign everybody you want to or everybody would be signed. For the Indians to be talking to him about that type of money, shows how much they like him," he added. "Just because you dont get a deal done doesnt mean you dont respect or care about that player. It has to fit into the parameter of the team." Nike Air Max Outlet Nederland .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Nike Air Max Bestellen . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. http://www.airmaxgoedkooponline.nl/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. INDIANAPOLIS -- Dallas Clark never took his eyes off the screen as a video tribute played highlights from his time in Indianapolis. The standout tight end retired from the NFL after 11 seasons Wednesday and when he stepped to the podium at the teams practice facility, he could hardly keep his composure. "Obviously you should have showed the video afterward," Clark said after taking a long pause to gather himself. "My wife told me to keep it lighthearted. I just dont know how to do that because this place and these fans and everyone here mean so much to me." He retired as a member of the Colts, the team that drafted him in the first round in 2003. Its the place where he won a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning in 2006 and spent the first nine years of his career. Clark played for Baltimore last season and for Tampa Bay in 2012. He was released by the Colts in 2011 after the team finished 2-14 and missed the playoffs for the first time in 10 years. Clark signed with Indy just long enough to announce his retirement, though Colts owner Jim Irsay wisecracked that there was no signing bonus this time. "Theres a lot more meaning behind it than numbers," he said. "Its really a great moment when you have a chance to have somebody come back to town." Clark is Indys all-time leader in tight end touchdown catches (46) and receptions (427). He finished second in yards receiving (4,887) and 100-yard games (seven). Clark set single season records with the Colts with 100 receptions and 1,106 yards in the 2009 season. In 2007, he had 11 TD catches. The Colts won at leeast 12 games for seven consecutive seasons and made eight straight playoff appearances leading up to Clarks final season in Indy, before his release and the release of other veterans, including Manning. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen. "You cant write this, you cant make this up," Clark said as he thanked everyone from team doctors and equipment staff, to former Colts coach Tony Dungy and former team President Bill Polian, who drafted him with Indys first-round pick in 2003. "Nothing but love," he said to a crowd that included Reggie Wayne, Robert Mathis and Adam Vinatieri. "For us to go do what we do, theres so many people. Im not going to stand here and think I did it myself because that would be a boldface lie." Wayne was drafted by Indy in 2001 and played alongside Clark each year he was with the Colts. "From day one, he came in with a mission and focused in on it and he locked in on it and within that first year, he came in and made some plays and I knew he was going to be major, major contributor to this offence," Wayne said. "He was that last piece of the puzzle and without Dallas, I dont think we win as many games as we did." Clark got emotional when thanking the teammates hes had throughout his career. "When you have 52 men in the locker room giving everything that they have for one goal, special things happen," he said. "For us, we won like it was like, thats what you do. Until I went to other places, it was like, not everyone gets it. Not everyone can do what we did. Thats the reason why it was so special." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz