Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

05.01.2019 10:24
Changes appear to be coming for Canadas World Junior team ahead of Mondays game against Slovakia. [url=http://www.officialjackso Antworten

Changes appear to be coming for Canadas World Junior team ahead of Mondays game against Slovakia. Dawuane Smoot Jersey . After surrendering four goals on 28 shots in Canadas 5-4 shootout loss to the Czech Republic on Saturday, Jake Paterson will watch the Slovak game from the bench. Halifax Mooseheads goaltender Zach Fucale will make his tournament debut, getting the start against Slovakia. The 18-year-old netminder is not worried about having watched the entire tournament from the bench thus far. "It hasnt been difficult at all, I think, for me," Fucale told TSN. "I just wanted to be supportive and stay ready all the time. Tomorrow Im just going to get in the net and play the best game I can. Thats all that I can really do." The Canadiens draftee did stress the importance of coming up big against Slovakia, however. "We all want to be in those big games and its not the Finals yet, so tomorrow we have to give our best performance," he said. Paterson has started every game since Canadas second pre-tournament game against Sweden on Dec. 22. In four games he has posted a 2.50 goals-against average and a .909 save percentage, posting marks of 3.00 and .885 in tournament play so far. The change in net could also mean a different plan of attack for the Canadian defence. "Zach plays the puck pretty well, so it almost makes it easier sometimes for a defenceman," said Canadian assistant captain Mathew Dumba. The Minnesota Wild defenceman stressed that the Canadian team is confident in its ability regardless of who is between the pipes. "Were very confident in both of our goalies and I think we played good with them both in the pre-competition," Dumba told TSN. "I dont think thats something we have to worry about at all." Fucale last started in Canadas first pre-tournament game: a 4-2 comeback win over Finland. He stopped 11 of the 13 shots Finland threw at the net, steadying his play after a shaky start. Does that mean Fucale could also get the start in the potentially-group-deciding New Years Eve match-up against the United States? "I dont know. I guess lets see how he plays and well determine that after the game tomorrow," said Team Canada coach Brent Sutter. "I told you guys at the start: Im taking this game-by-game." Coach Sutter also offered up some insight on the play of 16-year-old Connor McDavid on Sunday, telling TSN that there is little to worry about from the young sniper based on just the Czech game. Sutter and McDavid spoke for a few minutes after Sundays skate, the coach offering the following analysis. "Its one game and you guys make a bigger deal out of it than it is," Sutter quipped. "He played 13 minutes last night and, yeah, maybe he didnt have the game that he wouldve liked to have, but, that being said, hes a very important part of this team and if it wasnt Connor McDavid and it was somebody else here you guys wouldnt even be talking about it." McDavid split time with Taylor Leier on a line with Bo Horvat and Sam Reinhart late in Saturdays game, but would get the tap to be one of Canadas three shooters in the game-deciding shootout. His attempt would be stopped by Czech goalkeeper Marek Langhamer, opening the door for Dominik Simons game-winner on the next attempt. Brad Nortman Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. Justin Blackmon Jersey . The eighth-year point guard played in his 500th career game on Sunday, a 98-93 win over the Orlando Magic. Does he feel like hes played in that many games? "No," he said initially, before reconsidering. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarsfootball.com/authentic-yannick-ngakoue-jersey-womens . Mired in an offensive slump, Lowry - the NBAs leader in taking charges this season - did what he has learned to do best, standing his ground and drawing a crucial offensive foul on the Cavaliers all-star point guard. Fast forward 30 seconds to the Cavs next possession, with the home team still trailing by three, Spencer Hawes - one of the leagues best passing big men - threw an interception, intended for Tyler Zeller and picked off by DeMar DeRozan.NEW YORK -- The Seattle Mariners game at the New York Yankees on Wednesday night was postponed because of rain. It was rescheduled for June 2 at 7:05 p.m., which had been an off day for both teams. For the Yankees, that date falls between home series against Minnesota and Oakland. But the Mariners must start a road trip one day early, stopping first in New York before playing two games in Atlanta and four at Tampa Bay. They do have an off day between those two series. Due to the rainout, the Yankees wont have to face Mariners ace Felix Hernandez this week. Hernandez had been slated to pitch the series finale Thursday night, but Seattle pushed him back. Rookie left-hander Roenis Elias, originally scheduled to start Wednesday, will now pitch Thursday instead, the team said. Hiroki Kuroda gets the ball for New York, as planned. David Phelps had been set to pitch Wednesday for the Yankees in place of suspended Michael Pineda. Phelps was to make his first start of the season following nine relief appearances. Pineda cut short a simulated game Tuesday in Florida after experiencing tightness in an upper back muscle. An MRI showed he has a Grade 1 lat strain. Before the rainout, the right-handers 10-game ban for having pine tar on his neck had been on track to end SSunday, and Pineda had been scheduled to pitch Monday night at the Los Angeles Angels. Cody Kessler Jersey. Phelps likely will start that game instead. The game was called nearly 5 hours before it was supposed to begin, with rain falling in New York throughout the day and a forecast for heavy showers all night. The Mariners cancelled their buses to the ballpark, and the Yankees kept the stadium closed to fans and reporters. By late afternoon, the storm had also washed out scheduled night games in Philadelphia, Baltimore and Boston. It was the second rainout of the season for the Mariners, who had their April 4 game in Oakland postponed due to poor field conditions. That game is scheduled to be made up as part of a doubleheader on May 7, the final day of Seattles current trip. Seattle won the series opener 6-3 Tuesday on a rainy, chilly night. Robinson Cano went 1 for 5 with an RBI and a run, booed in his return to New York after the former Yankees second baseman signed a $240 million, 10-year contract with the Mariners in the off-season. A pregame ceremony to honour Hall of Fame broadcaster Bob Wolff was moved from Wednesday to Thursday night, the Yankees said. Guinness World Records plans to recognize Wolff for having the "Longest Career as a Broadcaster." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz