Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

05.01.2019 10:24
ST. [url=http://www.officialgreenbaypackersfootball.com/authentic-oren-burks -jersey-womens]Oren Burks Jersey[/url] . PAUL, Minn. Antworten

ST. Oren Burks Jersey . PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild were denied at the net by Semyon Varlamov time after time, a 44-shot barrage in regulation that resulted in, alas, zero goals. Coach Mike Yeo jokingly wondered aloud at the third intermission whether his team was "psychotic" to put itself through such angst. After all, the way this sport often goes, the next score in the scoreless game had the strong potential to be one of those bad-bounce goals that make a night of domination go for naught. Mikael Granlund made sure that didnt happen. Granlunds diving goal 5:08 into overtime gave the Wild a 1-0 win over the Colorado Avalanche in Game 3 on Monday. Minnesota pulled within 2-1 in the best-of-seven series after Varlamov stopped 45 of 46 shots, a franchise playoff record for shots on goal by the Wild. "You see it so many times where teams do so well and get chance after chance after chance and then a fluky one goes in against you. Luckily. that wasnt the case," said Wild left wing Zach Parise. Granlund, who had a career-high seven shots on goal, sliced toward the crease and moved parallel to the net with some slick stick work. Avalanche defenceman Erik Johnson, who saved Game 1 by racing to swat away a shot on an empty net, lost his balance and tried unsuccessfully to dive at Granlund, who then began to fall forward. Granlund extended his stick to knock the puck in, and the celebration ensued. "We were playing really good. We were creating chances. We got rewarded. We need to just keep playing like that," Granlund said. Game 4 is at Xcel Energy Center on Thursday, when the Avalanche will be without defenceman Tyson Barrie. He took a knee-to-knee hit in the second period that yielded a penalty for Matt Cooke and a medial collateral ligament injury for Barrie. Coach Patrick Roy said hell be need four to six weeks to recover. "Knee on Tyson Barrie is without a doubt the play of the game. We lost our best offensive defenceman," Roy said, expressing confidence the NHL will suspend Cooke. Darcy Kuemper made 22 saves, and the Wild goalie in his first career playoff start was just as good as Varlamov. He said he had a feeling this would be a one-goal game. "I just tried to stick with it and make the saves I had to," Kuemper said. "My teammates were obviously playing unbelievable and making it easy on me. I was just trying to do my job and stay sharp." After the Avalanche line of Nathan MacKinnon, Paul Stastny and Gabe Landeskog combined for 17 points and seven goals over the first two games, the Wild kept them from doing any damage. The Wild shuffled their lines, with veteran Dany Heatleys move off the scratch list the most notable change, and played their style. They didnt get enough guys to the net for long rebounds Varlamov has a tendency to produce, but they completely controlled the flow, even if there wasnt much to show for it. "We were a little on our heels. We couldve been a little bit better, played a little more simple," MacKinnon said. After wasting a 4-2 lead in Game 1, giving up the tying goal with 13 seconds left to Stastny, as well as the overtime winner, the Wild badly needed to recapture some energy. They did from the opening faceoff, firing up a crowd thats been waiting 11 years for a playoff series victory. The Wild finally figured out how to contain the super-fast MacKinnon, forcing the 18-year-old wonder to have to stay in his own zone. They had the Avalanche on their heels for the majority of regulation. Cooke was all over the ice in his 100th career playoff game, colliding with just about every white Colorado jersey. "We didnt play up to what were capable of, theres no doubt. But Id rather give them credit. They played well. They were sharp. They were the better team on the ice," Roy said, adding yet more praise for Varlamov. Thanks to Granlund, the Wild avoided the huge hole. "Lets not kid ourselves. This is a huge win for us, not only to get the win but the way that we played the game, the way that we played our game," Yeo said. "We know that next game is going to be even bigger and a tougher test, and were going to have to be real good. But theres no question that we needed this one." Blake Martinez Jersey .C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over. Kenny Clark Jersey . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. http://www.officialgreenbaypackersfootball.com/authentic-justin-mccray-jersey-womens . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said.TORONTO - Even as Toronto Maple Leafs players tried to forget a humiliating loss to the Boston Bruins, coaches reminded them just how bad it was. Randy Carlyle wanted to stimulate their memories about how embarrassed they were. It worked. On Wednesday night the Maple Leafs turned the tables and embarrassed the Bruins in a 6-1 blowout at Air Canada Centre. The last game that we played against them, there was a lot of emotion and a lot of frustration, Carlyle said. Our group, it was time to say: Hey, enoughs enough. This isnt cutting it. We have to change the way were approaching things. And thats coaching included. That was enough. Toronto improved to 6-1-1 since that 4-1 loss Oct. 25. The Leafs (9-5-2) even moved past the Bruins (10-7-0) in the Atlantic Division standings by walloping them in the rematch. Phil Kessel torched his former team with two goals to get to 10 on the season. He helped chase Vezina Trophy-winning goaltender Tuukka Rask, who got the hook after surrendering four goals on 16 shots. You know what, I havent scored many goals on him, Kessel said. Tonight I was a little fortunate to get a couple past him. I dont know. Morgan Rielly, Tyler Bozak, James van Riemsdyk and Peter Holland each scored a goal apiece. Jonathan Bernier was solid in making 25 saves despite not being tested much. It was one of the Leafs better efforts of the season, and some of the motivation for it was borne out of how they felt last month. I think we really felt liked we owed Boston one, said Holland, who scored his third goal in as many games. Last time they were in here, we felt a little embarrassed about our effort. We wanted to make sure we came out strong, and obviously a couple quick goals in the second put them back on their heels and we were just able to maintain that momentum throughout. Kessel scored his first goal 6:46 into the first period and then 18 seconds into the second. It was clear from the get-go the Bruins wouldnt have much of a response. Boston coach Claude Julien said his team was just terrible all around. We just stunk the joint out, Julien said. We got a game (Thursday night in Montreal). You certainly cant cut down your bench when you play the next night, and even if I did, I dont think I wouldve been able to put anybody out there that deserved to be out there. Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey. Centre Chris Kelly said, the only thing we did as a team: we all played poorly. After Rask gave way to backup Niklas Svedberg, Julien said he wasnt even thinking about his goaltending decision for the second half of this back-to-back at the rival Canadiens. This was rivalry night on U.S. television, and the Leafs were into it from the start. After allowing goals within the first three minutes in their past three, Carlyle called this his teams best start of the season. We were on the puck and we were skating and we were directing pucks at the net, Carlyle said. Phils goal was a big goal early, and then we started out the second period the same way: we scored early. The goals piled up in the second period, and the Leafs finished with three power-play goals. Bernier wasnt busy at the other end, allowing only one goal to Dennis Seidenberg. Bernier, who was yanked in the previous Boston game, could easily recall his feelings from that night. You get down 4-0 in your own building and get booed, its not a great feeling, Bernier said. That was something tonight we had to come out hard right off the bat and give it to them. Van Riemsdyk said he and his teammates couldnt get too high after this victory, seeing as its just one of 82 and some measure of redemption. Carlyle tempered his excitement based on the Leafs next opponent. We dont want to get too far ahead of ourselves, Carlyle said. Sure, we feel good about ourselves right now, but whos coming on Friday? That would be Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins. Notes - Leafs defenceman Stephane Robidas was playing in his 900th NHL game. Robidas left the game briefly in the first period after blocking a shot but did not miss much time. ... With an assist on Kessels first goal, Cody Franson extended his point streak to five games. ... Bruins centre David Krejci missed his second straight game and fourth in the past five with an undisclosed injury. Krejci did not travel with the team, so he also isnt expected to play Thursday night in Montreal ... Bruins defenceman Matt Bartkowski was a healthy scratch for the sixth straight game. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz