Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

08.01.2019 02:36
ure generation with exces Antworten

"
Jacques Rogge remained true to his humble understated style to the last as he admitted Wednesday at his final solo news conference as International Olympic Committee (IOC) President he would step down with a few regrets over his 12-year reign.

The 71-year-old Belgian - who was elected in Moscow in 2001 to replace longtime IOC President Juan Antonio Samaranch - added he would not be feeling nostalgic when he hands over to his successor after the presidential -election on Tuesday in Buenos Aires.

Rogge Adidas Ultra Boost Mens Sale , a former Olympic yachtsman who also represented Belgium in rugby union, said the role he had performed for over a decade had brought him many different experiences and memories.

""Have I enjoyed it? Not always. Was it exciting? Definitely, and it was a privilege of course to be president,"" said Rogge.

""You have good and bad moments but the fact is the biggest reward for me was the athletes welfare and in that I was successful.""

Rogge, whose greatest achievement perhaps was to restore the image of the IOC after Samaranch's reign ended sourly with the bribes for votes scandal surrounding the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Games, was clear about what he saw as being the highs and the lows.

""The moments that pleased me the most was appearing at the closing -ceremonies for three Summer Games and three Winter ones as well as two Youth Olympics and being able to say that all were very good Games for the athletes,"" he said.

""The worst moment and one that I will never forget was the death of the Georgian luge athlete Nodar Kumaritashvili (killed in a training accident on the day of the opening ceremony of the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games in 2010).""

Rogge said he wasn't going to sit back and reflect that everything had been rosy.

""I'm a perfectionist, being an -athlete you always strive to be better, so yes there are things which could have been better but I am glad that the athletes had very good Games which they competed in,"" he said.

Rogge said the final days of his tenure would be emotional.

""Of course it will be emotional, but I'm going without any nostalgia,"" said Rogge. ""I will still attend IOC meetings as an honorary member. This is not a farewell to the IOC.""

Rogge, who leaves having seen his brainchild the Youth Olympic Games become a reality, said he left -satisfied that while the ogre of doping still -haunted sport, it was a far riskier enterprise now for those who did take doping substances.

""I can say with certainty that it is far harder to get away with doping than it was 10 years ago,"" he said.

""Of course you can't be naive and say it has gone away entirely.""

(Agencies)

"

We all have this pre-conceived notion that only coffee contains caffeine but that is not the case. Beverages like cokes and chocolate products contain caffeine. A hot cup of coffee with the morning sunshine sounds so tempting and revitalizing.

It has the ability to keep you awake and help burn that midnight oil in time of dire need. Coffee becomes a matter for social gathering. It helps you socialize by letting you bump into one of your colleagues in the office which otherwise wouldn’t have happened.

It is being considered as one of your friend as it has helped you sit up late at night and clear those grueling Math’s papers. With all the usefulness one can think of we also happen to know that coffee contains caffeine which is not good for your health.

Having coffee can help you remain alert but it is the aftermath you should be worried about the ill effects it has on your health. It is a stimulus which does wonders to your central nervous system by stressing the hormones in the blood stream and keeping you alert and awake whenever you have it.

This unnatural way of keeping your body alert takes a toll on your body. The normal way of functioning gets disrupted due to the intake of coffee or any other product which contains good amount of caffeine.

As caffeine gets into our system it makes us addicted. After knowing the ill effects of caffeine if you suddenly stop taking coffee, you will face caffeine withdrawal symptoms which can be anything from a headache, irritability, fatigue, constipation, lack of appetite, lack of concentration to even forgetfulness.

The withdrawal symptoms can be very harmful leading to stomach ulcers as the coffee can be acidic. This excess acid gets into your blood streams causing loss of calcium in urine. Caffeine which has been freely used in most of the beverages has led kids get addicted to it. The high content of sugar just makes it very popular among children which are the future generation with excess weight.

It is also the cause of abnormal fast, slow or irregular heartbeats. It is also known for increasing blood pressure which leads to constant stress and hypertension. There are increasing chances of heart disease; pancreas and bladder cancer which we all know can be very fatal.

The idea to quit caffeine should be very strong and not one to tampered with. The process should be slow and gradual. As we all know the withdrawal symptoms of caffeine is very bad. Avoid other caffeinated products which would just make matters worse. If you happen to drink 6 cups coffee a day cut it down. Try to have 2 cups green tea and 4 cups coffee and similarly as you go ahead you

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz