Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

08.01.2019 07:11
DETROIT - Even though the Detroit Red Wings and Chicago Blackhawks are now in different conferences, there is still a lot of ene Antworten

DETROIT - Even though the Detroit Red Wings and Chicago Blackhawks are now in different conferences, there is still a lot of energy left in the Original Six rivalry. Air Jordan 1 Nz Clearance .Johan Franzen and Tomas Tatar both scored during Detroits dominant second period, and the Red Wings beat the Blackhawks 4-1 on Friday night.Franzen scored his fifth goal, with an assist from Henrik Zetterberg, at 4:49 of the second to break a 1-1 tie. Tatar added his fifth 1:10 later when he sent in a rebound of Joakim Anderssons shot.The Blackhawks were outshot 20-8 in the period.I thought that was the best game weve played this season, said Jimmy Howard, who stopped 25 shots for his seventh victory.I think thats one of the biggest rivals we miss playing. Its always fun when you get to play them.These teams meet only twice since Detroit moved to the Eastern Conference before last season, but the atmosphere felt the same as when they were in the same division.A smattering of vocal Blackhawks fans were in the stands but they had little to cheer after Detroit converted a pair of takeaways to take the lead for good.We served up a second pizza, Chicago coach Joel Quenneville said of the first two goals his team allowed. The first goal was a tough play and the second goal was a tough play.Patrick Kane had a giveaway to set up Franzens game-winner.Its unforgiveable to make a turnover that bad, he said. Pretty sloppy game. A lot of turnovers, a lot of giveaways.Detroit hadnt played since Sunday and seemed much fresher in the second period. That was fine with Red Wings coach Mike Babcock.Its always nice to look fast against a good opponent, he said. I thought we did a real good job in the second period to tilt the rink a little bit.I like us to play fast; I like us to play in attack mode.Luke Glendening put Detroit on the board six minutes in when he backhanded a rebound of Drew Millers shot past Corey Crawford, who finished with 32 saves. Kane scored Chicagos lone goal during a power play later in the first.Brendan Smith put the game away with an empty-net goal.The Blackhawks goal came less than a minute after Howard made three point-blank saves to deny Kane. Howard didnt have to work nearly as hard the rest of the night.I was just tracking the puck, Howard said. He got a couple of whacks at it, but I was able to get my glove on it before he got it.The game matched the NHLs two best penalty-killing teams, and Chicago kept its league-best average above 90 per cent after holding the Red Wings without a goal on three power plays.Detroit welcomed back centre Pavel Datsyuk, who had an assist after missing two games because of a sore groin.NOTES: Blackhawks D Johnny Oduya was back after being forced out of Tuesdays win against Tampa Bay when he blocked a shot. ... Red Wings RW Tomas Jurco, a healthy scratch the previous three games, returned to the lineup. ... Chicago forwards Patrick Sharp (knee) and Daniel Carcillo (lower body) sat out. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Nz . Old times for a defence that has looked just plain old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to be much better than that. Air Jordan 1 Nz Free Shipping . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. http://www.airjordan1nz.com/ . -- Ryan Millers debut for the St.YAOUNDE, Cameroon - Cameroon edged Moldova 1-0 in its final warmup for the World Cup as Edgar Sallis first-half goal decided the friendly international. Salli scored in the 30th minute to give Cameroon a winning farewell in Yaounde on Saturday. The squad travels to Brazil on Sunday and opens its World Cup against Mexico five days later. Salli ensured Cameroon built on its impressive 2-2 draw wwith Germany last weekend, but captain and leading striker Samuel Etoo didnt play in Yaounde amid concerns over his fitness. Discount Air Jordan 1 Nz. Cameroon should have won by more against Moldova and will travel to Brazil with two wins, a draw and one loss to Paraguay from four tuneup games. The four-time African champion plays Mexico on Friday, then Croatia and host Brazil in Group A. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz