Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

11.01.2019 08:52
Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.airmax97ukcheap.com/]Wholesale Air Max 97[/url] .com) - As one of three games Antworten

Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Air Max 97 .com) - As one of three games on Wednesday to feature a pair of nationally-ranked programs, the eighth-ranked Wichita State Shockers pay a visit to the 25th-ranked Utah Runnin Utes in non-conference action at the Huntsman Center. The undefeated Shockers are playing their first true road game of the season in this one, although they did take on Memphis on a neutral floor in South Dakota a few weeks back. The most recent outing for Wichita State came over the weekend against Tulsa, a game which the Shockers dominated at Koch Arena by a score of 75-55. All four victories for the Shockers have come by no less than 15 points. As for the Runnin Utes, they too have played almost exclusively in front of the hometown fans, en route to five wins in six tries. The team is riding a four-game win streak at the moment thanks to a 93-62 romp over Alabama State last Saturday. Winless in all four trips to face Utah in Salt Lake City over the years, the Shockers trail in the all-time series by a count of 6-1, although the teams have not met in more than two decades. This is the first game between two Top-25 programs in the Huntsman Center since 1999 when the 12th-ranked Utes took down the 21st-ranked Lobos of New Mexico. For the Shockers, Tulsa was a bit of a handful in the early going, but then the WSU defense went to work and held the visitors to a mere seven field goals in the first half, en route to a 40-22 lead at the break and eventually the 20-point victory. Fred VanVleet tallied 21 points and handed out nine assists for the hosts, followed by Ron Baker with 19 points on the strength of his 6- of-11 shooting behind the 3-point line. Darius Carter pitched in with another 14 points in only 18 minutes of action. Through four contests the Shockers are lighting up opponents for 80.5 ppg, while at the same time limiting those foes to just 55.5 ppg, although much of that scoring differential can be traced back to a massive 105-57 thrashing of Newman a little over a week ago. Baker paces the program with 18.5 ppg, hitting his 3-point attempts at a 46.2 percent clip, followed by VanVleet who not only pitches in with 13.5 ppg, he is also responsible now for 20 assists and 13 steals. Carter (12.5 ppg) and Tekele Cotton (11.0 ppg) combine for 9.3 rpg which is a good sign, but their collective 12-of-24 showing at the free-throw line is not all that encouraging. The Utes had very little trouble with Alabama State, scoring the first points of the meeting and never looking back as they shot 53.3 percent from the field while limiting the Hornets to a mere 35.2 percent accuracy. Utah, which scored 30 points off turnovers and had only eight miscues of its own, did struggle at the free-throw line (19-of-32), but that mattered little in the 31-point decision. Delon Wright came away with 24 points, seven rebounds and six assists, Kenneth Ogbe 19 points as he converted 3-of-6 shots from beyond the arc. Dakarai Tucker pitched in with 12 points off the bench, while Jakob Poeltl and Dallin Bachynski accounted for 11 and 10 points, respectively. Wright is responsible for 15.3 ppg to pace the Utes, adding 29 assists and 11 steals, while Poeltl is in for another 12.0 ppg and 9.3 rpg. Forced to sit out a couple of games and listed as questionable for the outing on Wednesday is Jordan Loveridge with a sore hamstring, which means someone will have to make up for his 11.5 ppg. Air Max 97 Uk Sale . Yet coming off consecutive series losses at St. Louis and Pittsburgh, Los Angeles needed some sort of spark as August approaches. The Dodgers found it in the ballpark of their biggest rival, and left the Bay Area in first place following an emphatic three-game swing. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale . The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season. http://www.airmax97ukcheap.com/ . Osasunas Alvaro Cejudo drove the ball onto the crossbar in the fifth minute and his team squandered several long-range strikes before he was denied one-on-one by goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez in the 50th.SAITAMA, Japan -- Canadians Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje captured silver in ice dance at the world figure skating championships Saturday, missing the gold by a mere 0.02 points. "Im just feeling ecstatic right now," Poje said. "This one moment is because of the combination of all the hard work that weve had, especially over these past couple of years, and showing by our grit and determination that we wanted to be up near the top. I feel that we deserve to be up here now, and its an amazing feeling and we want to have more of it." The dancers from Waterloo, Ont., scored 175.45 to finish second behind European champions Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte of Italy. Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France were third with 175.37. Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier of Unionville, Ont finished eighth with 153.86 points, while Alexandra Paul of Midhurst, Ont., and Mitchell Islam of Barrie, Ont,. were 10th with 148.76 points. Mao Asada of Japan topped the free skate in womens singles to capture her third world title. Asada, who held a slim 1.42-point lead after the short program, under-rotated three jumps but finished with 216.69 points, 9.19 ahead 15-year-old Julia Lipnitskaia of Russia. Italys Carolina Kostner, the 2012 world champion, took the bronze with 203.83 points. Kaetlyn Osmond of Marystown, N.L., was 11th, while Gabrielle Daleman of Newmarket, Ont., was 13th. "It wasnt the performance I wanted to have," Osmond said. "I love this program, I have loved skating it and I really wanted to show it off tonight." Weaver and Poje have skated in the shadow of Canadian world and Olympic champpions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir for several years. Air Max 97 Uk Online. But Virtue and Moir, and Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White, gold medallists last month at the Sochi Games, are expected to announce their retirement soon. Neither of the teams competed at the world championships, leaving two spots on the podium up for grabs. "Its an incredible feeling. Im without words," Weaver said. "I cant believe that we performed the free dance today the best we have all year under the pressure of the circumstances of the top teams being so close. Im just so proud of Andrew and I and the work we have done this year and that we just havent given up in our careers and that is what has brought us to this moment." The silver sends the Canadian team home with two medals. Meagan Duhamel of Lively, Ont., and Eric Radford of Balmertown, Ont., won bronze in pairs earlier in the week. Asada, who finished sixth at the Sochi Olympics, also won the world championships in 2008 and 2010 and became the first Japanese three-time champion. Skating to Sergei Rachmaninovs "Piano Concerto No. 2," Asada opened with her trademark triple Axel but under-rotated that one as well as a triple flip and double loop, but she earned high style points after impressing the judges. "I was able to control myself and I have done what I had to do," Asada said. "I was much more nervous than I was for the short program but the cheering from the fans was with me and made me relax." Yuna Kim, the defending champion, has retired and Olympic gold medallist Adelina Sotnikova of Russia wasnt competing at the worlds. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz