Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

12.01.2019 09:18
LOS ANGELES -- Through most of the first two months of the season, Yasiel Puig batted second and Hanley Ramirez hit third for th Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Through most of the first two months of the season, Yasiel Puig batted second and Hanley Ramirez hit third for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Cheap Air Jordan 6 For Sale . Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly. Ramirez homered twice, drove in five runs and scored four times, tying career highs in all three categories and leading the defending NL West champions to a 12-2 rout of the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday. "I just try to help the team any way I can," Ramirez said. "When Donnie asked me if I was OK with it, I said: "I just want to win. Puigs been doing a great job, so why not hit him third so he can learn how to drive runs in?" Ramirez, whose 4 for 4 day increased his career average against Pittsburgh to .362, hit a two-run homer in the fourth inning against Brandon Cumpton and led off the sixth against Bryan Morris with his ninth of the season. The 2009 NL batting champion and three-time All-Star shortstop is 8 for 20 with eight RBIs in five starts in the cleanup spot after missing four games because of a sore left calf. "He found some good pitches to hunt and put some good swings on some balls," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "The history hes got against this organization is significant. I saw him break in. I had him on the All-Star team in 2008. Hes a good player, a good hitter, and hes done some damage at the plate. He also stole a base today, so that shows you his wheels OK." Puig had an infield hit in the third inning and has reached base in 32 straight games, the longest active streak in the majors. He is 13 for 32 with a homer and three RBIs in nine games since Mattingly moved him from second to third in the lineup, and the Dodgers are 5-4 during that stretch. Hyun-Jin Ryu (6-2) breezed to his third straight victory, allowing two runs and 10 hits with four strikeouts and no walks. Last Monday at Dodger Stadium, Ryu did not allow a baserunner through the first seven innings of his 4-3 victory over Cincinnati. "He threw the ball really well," catcher Drew Butera said. "He had good command, changed speeds well in and out and did a real good job focusing on every pitch, and he made my job easy. Our guys do a really good job of having a plan and purpose every pitch." Jamey Wright was credited with his second save in 19 major league seasons, after pitching the final three innings and allowing one hit. His other save was in 2011 with Seattle. Cumpton (0-2) was charged with 11 runs -- 10 earned -- and 11 hits in 3 2-3 innings. The 25-year-old right-hander had allowed a total of one run during the first four innings of his eight previous major league starts. "I was getting behind guys, so they were sitting on heaters and doing what they get paid to do," Cumpton said. "When I made my pitch, it found a hole -- and when I didnt make my pitch, it found a gap. Its discouraging, but its only one start. Ive gotten beaten around before and Im sure its going to happen again. But Im not going to hang my head over it." The Dodgers staked Ryu to an 11-1 lead with two runs in the first inning, four in the third and five more in the fourth. Ramirez and Matt Kemp triggered the onslaught with two-out RBI singles during Cumptons 28-pitch first inning. Cumpton threw only 18 pitches during the Dodgers third-inning rally, as four batters put the ball in play on the first offering and two others did on the second. "I knew almost all of them were going to be aggressive early in the count," Cumpton said. "Thats a great lineup. They made me throw pitches, and when I got behind, they made me pay." Andre Ethier started things off in the third with a drive that popped out of left fielder Starling Martes glove for a two-base error as his left arm hit the fence. Ramirez and Justin Turner had RBI singles, Adrian Gonzalez doubled home a run and Kemp hit a sacrifice fly. After Ramirezs first homer, Turner chased Cumpton three batters later with another RBI single and Butera greeted Jeanmar Gomez with a two-run triple. NOTES: 3B Josh Harrison had two hits, including a single on Ryus third pitch of the game. He is batting .324 in the 19 games hes started in the leadoff spot. ... Reigning NL MVP Andrew McCutchen has no RBIs or extra-base hits in nine games and 32 at-bats since his run-scoring single against Washingtons Blake Treinen on May 22. ... Marte has no RBIs in 42 career at-bats against the Dodgers, and teammate Jose Tabata has none in 29 at-bats against them. ... Butera has three triples in 574 career at-bats. Air Jordan 6 Ireland Online . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. Air Jordan 6 Retro Ireland . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. http://www.cheapairjordan6ireland.com/ . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games.ST. LOUIS -- In both of Ryan Millers starts with the St. Louis Blues, theyve faced two-goal deficits. Both times, theyve rallied to win. Though theyre still learning what type of player Miller can be, it took no time at all to pick up on the calming influence projected from the man in net. "His disposition and the way he carries himself has a professionalism to it that I think over time just rubs off on everybody," coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Coaches, players -- from the time he comes into the building, the way he carries himself has a positive effect on everybody." Alexander Steen got the go-ahead goal early in the third period in a 4-2 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday night. Miller, who got a huge ovation during player introductions, made sure it stood up in his first home start since the Blues acquired him from Buffalo. "I dont think it was just another game," Miller said. "My sports psychologist will probably get mad at me for saying its just another game. "It was special. Its nice to get the win at home." T.J. Oshies short-handed goal tied it in the second period and he assisted on Steens 29th of the season for the Central Division leaders. Patrik Berglund started the comeback with his third goal in two games and Vladimir Tarasenkos empty-net score cinched it with a half-minute to go. Alex Killorn and Tyler Johnson gave Lightning goalie Ben Bishop, a St. Louis native and former Blue, an early cushion against an opponent thats had to come from behind in all four games since the Olympic break. "I would have liked to have done a little better," Bishop said. "Its one of those things where its nice to play in front of family and friends, and it would have been nice to get the W." Miller made his second career appearance in St. Louis and faced just 17 shots against a team playing on the road for the eighth time in 10 games. He made a nice glove save on Martin St. Louis with just under two minutes to play. The Blues also rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Phoenix 4-2 on Suunday. Air Jordan 6 Ireland. Theyre 19-4-2 against the Eastern Conference, including 11-0-1 at home. Tampa Bay is 3-7 in its last 10 games and was 1-3 on a four-game trip. "We had multiple-goal leads in three of the four games and we led in every single game, but if youre going to sit here and take 16 shots in one game, 17 shots in another game, 21 shots in another game and expect to win games, its not going to happen," coach Jon Cooper said. "Unacceptable." Oshie slipped past St. Louis in front of the net and then beat Bishop with a backhander for the Blues third short-handed goal of the season at the midpoint of David Backes minor slashing penalty. Backes dropped his gloves preparing to fight after trading hacks with Hedman. But Hedman backed off and the Blues captain was cordoned off by a linesman before skating off in anger. Backes threw his helmet down the corridor on his way to the locker room, and didnt play the rest of the period while getting medical attention from a blow to the jaw. "He might have me by 30 pounds and Ive had my nose fixed before, but at that point in the game I was trying to get a little bit of a spark and try to get the guys going," Backes said. "I dont really want to take a two-minute penalty there, but to get a short-handed goal on that sort of penalty makes you feel a little bit better." Killorn capitalized on a giveaway by defenceman Kevin Shattenkirk in the St. Louis zone for his 15th goal. Johnson scored on a power play for his 18th of the season and first in eight games with Brenden Morrow off for high-sticking at 14:49. Notes: The Lightning play the next six games at home starting with Thursday against Buffalo. ... Tampa Bay C Valtteri Filppula returned after missing four games with a non-displaced right ankle fracture and played 22 minutes with one shot. ... Steen earned his 200th career assist on Oshies short-handed goal. ... The Blues are 23-5-3 at home but fell about a thousand shy of a sellout. ... The Blues have scored three or more goals in their last 10 meetings against Tampa Bay, going 8-2. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz