Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

13.01.2019 09:08
Sky Scholars Olivia Breen and Jessica Judd will look back on the weekend with mixed emotions after experiencing the highs and lo Antworten

Sky Scholars Olivia Breen and Jessica Judd will look back on the weekend with mixed emotions after experiencing the highs and lows of competition early in the summer. Nate Solder Jersey . Breen, gunning for her second Paralympics, has recently returned from a training camp in Tenerife and has been recovering from a frustrating toe injury.The 19-year-old multi-eventer was in action in Watford, Hertfordshire for a county competition and while she impressed in the long jump, she struggled with the gruelling one lap in warm conditions.I had a mixed day, the Sky Academy Sports Scholar said. I am really happy with my long jump as I equalled my PB of 4.28m in my first competition.I jumped a big jump in the second round but I was just over the board. I know it would have been a big PB so thats encouraging and I know what I need to work on. We felt it was a really positive competition.My 400m event was not so good. I dont know if the long jump competition increased my fatigue or whether I still had last weeks event in my legs.When you have cerebral palsy, the lactic acid tends to kick in earlier. I felt mine kick in at the 250m mark and I really struggled around the last part of the race. It was hideous!We now need to make a decision about whether I continue training for the 400m as Rio approaches or concentrate on my other events. Jessica Judd has been preparing for the track season with a tough winter cross country campaign Fresh from her mountain conquering in the United States, Jessica Judd began her outdoor campaign in fine style at the British Milers Club Grand Prix at SportCity in Manchester.It was a day of top quality running with World and European medallist Jenny Meadows storming to victory in the 800m in a time of 2 mins 1.23 seconds - a mark under the Rio Olympic standard.Next up was the 1500m and Judd produced a stunning performance and only just missed on top spot behind winner Sarah McDonald by 1.6 seconds with a time of 4:12.45, five seconds off the Olympic qualifying mark.Judd described her efforts as a good start to the season.The weekend went really well, she said. I managed to come second so that was a pretty good time off of a slow first 800! Not a bad opener but hoping to get quicker in two weeks time but all I can do is wait and see.The 21-year-old from Essex had endured a lively build-up after an accident in the kitchen 48 hours before racing.She tweeted on Thursday: Today is not going well, cut half my thumb off with a breadknife and had to safety pin my skirt hem after the stitches fell out. It was a nightmare.BMX star Quillan Isidore was also competing, getting stuck into the National Series in sunny Scotland where he picked up a fourth and a second spot.I put together some consistent laps with good starts, the 19-year-old Londoner said. Thats always my aim for any race. It was good fun racing under the sun with a great atmosphere! I always love racing nationals!WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS17 - 20 MAY: Siobhan-Marie OConnor, Swimming European Championships19 - 27 MAY: Savannah Marshall, World Championships in Kazakhstan Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries B.J. Goodson Jersey . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Mark Bavaro Jersey . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. http://www.officialnewyorkgiantsfootball.com/authentic-aldrick-rosas-jersey-womens . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta.SAN DIEGO -- Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd says hes been cleared for contact after missing most of last season following a scary neck injury. Floyd participated in the first day of the Chargers organized team activities Tuesday. In his words, "Its good to be back out there. Im cleaned for coontact. Custom New York Giants Jerseys. Im cleared for everything." While many Chargers attended the workout, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews and Dwight Freeney were among those who did not. Linebacker Manti Teo worked on a side field as he continues to recover from off-season foot surgery. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz