Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

23.07.2018 04:55
his first ever meeting with the Blue Jays. Toronto is expected to have center fielder Col Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Swedens Caroline Hedwall had a hole-in-one and finished with a 7-under 65 on Friday to take the second-round lead in the Womens Australian Open. Custom Boston Red Sox Jerseys . The Solheim Cup star aced the 160-yard par-3 16th, eagled the par-5 eighth after hitting to 4 feet and had five birdies and two bogeys at Victoria Golf Club to reach 11-under 133, one shot ahead of second-ranked Suzann Pettersen of Norway. "I couldnt see it and the crowd didnt want to yell because Laura (Davies) was hitting off on No. 17, so we walked up there and they were like, It went in!" Hedwall said. "Yesterday I hit a full 7-iron over the green (for bogey) and it was basically the same yardage today. So, I hit a softer 7-iron. It covered the pin the whole way and I just saw it bounce once and hit the pin, but I didnt see it go in." Winless on the LPGA Tour, Hedwall was a record 5-0-0 last year in Europes Solheim Cup victory in Colorado. "Im driving pretty well," Hedwall said. "I missed a couple of drives yesterday and today but I managed to save a couple of bogeys and Im still making a lot of birdies and also eagles." Pettersen, the first-round leader after a 66, had a 68. "Today, was not the best day, but when I had a good chance, I kind of executed," Pettersen said. "Just not a great day, but sticking to the theme, coming down, finishing and coming back to my good feel. Its very, very close. Ive got to trust my feels and what I have to do." Australian amateur Minjee Lee was 9 under after a 67. The 17-year-old Lee was second behind Cheyenne Woods last week in the Australian Ladies Masters. "It was such a slow start," Lee said. "I started with nine pars. I was just patient and it came together late in the round." Swedens Anna Nordqvist had the round of the day, a 64 that broke the course record for women. She was tied for fourth at 8 under with 16-year-old New Zealander Lydia Ko and Englands Holly Clyburn. Ko and Clyburn shot 68. Woods, Tiger Woods niece, was tied for 20th at 5 under. She followed her opening 74 with a 65. Ted Williams Red Sox Jersey . The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. Brock Holt Red Sox Jersey . Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson. http://www.redsoxapparelsshop.com/ . Ortiz hit a pair of two-run homers, including his 400th shot in a Red Sox uniform, and drove in a career high-tying six runs to power Boston past the Houston Astros 10-7 on Saturday night.(SportsNetwork.com) - Having lost consecutive starts for the first time this season, Toronto hurler Mark Buehrle watched on Tuesday as New York rookie sensation Masahiro Tanaka passed him for the major league lead in victories. Buehrle will now try to join Tanaka in the 11-win club on Wednesday and even the Blue Jays three-game series with the AL East-rival Yankees. The resurgent Buehrle picked up his 10th win of the season on June 1, but followed up with a tough-luck 5-0 setback to St. Louis six days later as he was charged with just one run over seven innings. The lefty then struggled a bit in a 4-2 setback to Baltimore on Thursday, allowing four runs on eight hits and a walk in 6 1/3 frames. The loss dropped Buehrle to 10-3 on the year with a 2.28 earned run average. "There were times I made a lot of mistakes, and they made me pay for them," Buehrle told Torontos official website, "and then I made a few good pitches, and they put the ball in play and got some base hits." Buehrle will need to avoid the mistakes tonight given his history with the Yankees. The 35-year-old has made 16 prior starts against them, going a mere 1-10 with a 6.02 ERA. Tanaka secured his major league-leading 11th victory with last nights 3-1 victory, settling down from allowing a solo homer to Jose Reyes on the games first pitch to shut down the Blue Jays for the rest of his six-inning performance. Tanaka struck out 10 batters and moved in line for the victory following Brett Gardners two-run homer off Toronto hurler Marcus Stroman in the third inning. Tanaka lowered his ERA to an AL-best 1.99 and he is second in the league with 113 strikeouts. "What hes done is remarkable," said Yankees manager Joe Girardi of Tanaka. "He has been a big part of our success this year and continues to grind out starts, make adjustments and give us distance. He wins." Derek Jetter and Kelly Johnson each had two hits and a run scored to help New York halt a two-game skid with its fifth victory in seven games. Dustin Pedroia Red Sox Jersey. The Yankees also moved to within 3 1/2 games of the Blue Jays for first place in the AL East. With Tanaka leading the charge, Toronto hitters fanned a total of 15 times on the evening en route to their 14th consecutive defeat at Yankee Stadium, the longest active streak by one team at a particular venue. Stroman allowed just two runs, but lasted only 3 2/3 innings while throwing 98 pitches in Torontos seventh loss in 10 games. "We had some good at-bats, we hit some balls hard early on, and then it just disappeared," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons remarked. "(Tanaka) pretty much shut us down. But hes good. Theres a reason hes doing what hes doing." New Yorks 14-game home winning streak over the Jays is the longest by one team over another since Toronto topped Baltimore 16 straight times at Rogers Centre from 2009-11. The Yankees hope to extend that run tonight behind Chase Whitley, who takes the mound four days after his 25th birthday. Whitley opened his major league career with four straight no-decisions, failing to pitch longer than five innings in any of those outings. However, the righty has improved on that in back-to-back wins, logging seven frames to beat Kansas City on June 6 before pitching 7 2/3 innings in a 6-3 win over Seattle on Thursday. Whitley held the Mariners to a pair of runs on five hits while striking out six to zero walks, giving him a 2.41 ERA heading into his first ever meeting with the Blue Jays. Toronto is expected to have center fielder Colby Rasmus back in the lineup tonight for the first time since May 12 as he returns from a strained right hamstring. Rasmus, hitting .222 with nine homers and 19 RBI in 37 games, made his sixth and final rehab appearance on Tuesday with Triple-A Buffalo. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store NFL T-shirts From China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz