Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.01.2019 07:53
GREEN BAY, Wis. [url=http://www.airjordan12canada.com/]Cheap Jordan 12 For Sale[/url] . -- The Packers franchise quarterback is Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. Cheap Jordan 12 For Sale . -- The Packers franchise quarterback is taking a seat. Aaron Rodgers said Tuesday he has a fractured left collarbone and has no idea yet how long he will be out. The 2011 NFL MVP offered details of the injury on his weekly radio show on 540-AM ESPN. He got hurt after getting sacked by the Bears Shea McClellin on a third-down play during the Packers first series while he was scrambling outside the pocket. He hurt his left, non-throwing shoulder. "I do have a fractured collarbone. Thats a significant injury," Rodgers said. "Well know more about the severity and the timetable later this week." Rodgers said he was holding out hope he would heal quickly. "In this case, it was considerably more pain than Ive felt in a long time," he added. That collective groan you heard came from the state of Wisconsin. The sliver of good news for the Packers: coach Mike McCarthy indicated that the injury wont end Rodgers season. He sounded much more optimistic than after Monday nights 27-20 loss to Chicago. "Im relieved, no doubt," McCarthy told reporters at Lambeau Field. "With the new information that was given today, everybody felt better about it. How long? We dont have our hands around a timeline yet, but I know Aaron is very optimistic and hell do everything he can to get back in a timely fashion." So in steps Seneca Wallace, who wasnt even in Packers training camp this off-season, to take over the offence when the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday. Wallace was signed before the week of the season opener after Green Bay jettisoned three other backup candidates. Wallace was ineffective in relief in the 27-20 loss against the Bears, finishing 11 for 19 for 114 yards and an interception. It was his first game since Jan. 1, 2012. The Packers can wait until Friday to officially rule out injured players, but McCarthy said "Im preparing Seneca to be the starter, thats the way our game-planning has gone." Yet he seemed to leave open a glimmer of miraculous hope. "But lets not kid ourselves, if (Rodgers) walked in your office and asked for the ball on Saturday, what would you do," he asked rhetorically. "So, well just see what happens." On a team rocked all season by injuries, Rodgers had been a rock. The Packers had reeled off four straight wins despite being without top players like linebacker Clay Matthews (thumb), Randall Cobb (leg) and Jermichael Finley (neck). Losing Rodgers might be the most devastating blow of all. His timing, accuracy and footwork have been typically top-notch. Protected by an improved offensive line, and complemented by a rejuvenated running game, the Packers looked to be serious NFC contenders again considering guys like Matthews and Cobb were expected to return. Rodgers entered Monday night having completed 67 per cent of his 249 pass attempts for 2,191 yards and a 108.0 quarterback rating. He has 15 touchdown passes and four interceptions. And since taking over for the equally dependable Brett Favre in 2008, Rodgers has only missed a game due to injury once -- on Dec. 19, 2010, for a concussion. Rodgers got emotional at one point during his 15-minute radio appearance when he described the reception he got from fans as he walked back to sideline in green warmups in the third quarter. "We put our bodies on the line. We do it because we love this game. But when I walked back out on that field -- Im getting a little choked up here just thinking about it," Rodgers said, "that was one of the top five moments of my career there." Notes: Finley was placed on injured reserve Tuesday, officially ending his season. Finley, a free agent after this season, has said he plans to play again. "The medical decision made for Jermichael was in the best interest of him as a man, as a father, as a husband. This wasnt about football, we were not going to take that chance," McCarthy said. ... Matthews will try to practice this week with a club after having pins removed from his injured right thumb. ... The team also placed linebacker Sam Barrington (hamstring) on injured reserve, and activated tackle Derek Sherrod from the reserve/physically unable to perform list. Sherrod, a first-round draft pick in 2001, hasnt played since breaking his leg in December 2011. Air Jordan Retro 12 Canada . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Cheap Jordan 12 Canada . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. http://www.airjordan12canada.com/ . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal.HOUSTON - Houston rookie George Springer, who has been out since July 20 with a left quadriceps injury, wont play again this season. There was some hope that Springer might return for the last few games of the season, but interim manager Tom Lawless said on Tuesday that they decided to shut him down. Lawless said that team officials and Springer came to the decision together and decided that getting a few more at-bats this season wasnt worth the risk of having a setback. "Hes going to go about (things) and take BP and rehab and keep doing his things here," Lawless said. "When the season is over hes going to leave here healthy and when he comes to spring training hell be ready to go." That doesnt mean that Springer wasnt taking it hard. "For me its tough and being a player and a competitor I want to play," he said. "But at the same time you have too protect yourself and sometimes you have to do things you dont want to do. Air Jordan 12 Sale Canada. " He was asked if hes surprised that hes been out for so long with what the team called a strained quadriceps. "Ive never had this before so I cant really say if its surprising," he said. "I dont know. Its a part of me that I use all the time so its tough. But I just have to go with it and get healthy." Springer, who was the 11th overall pick in the 2011 draft, hit .231 with 20 homers and 51 RBIs in 78 games. Hes disappointed that his season was cut so short, but is encouraged by what he was able to do during his time in the lineup. "Its been a great experience so far," he said. "I obviously have a lot more to learn. I could have done better overall but in my 300 at-bats Ive learned and Ive grown and I think I can go off of that into 2015." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz