Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.01.2019 07:54
MILWAUKEE -- Brandon Kozun finally got a few pucks to bounce his way. [url=http://www.airmaxcheapoutlet.com/]Air Max Cheap China Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Brandon Kozun finally got a few pucks to bounce his way. Air Max Cheap China . Kozun scored two goals and assisted on another while Drew MacIntyre stopped 27 shots as the Marlies topped the host Milwaukee Admirals 5-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League playoff action. Toronto now leads the best-of-five first-round series 2-0. "Its nice (to have the puck go in), but its nicer to get the win," said Kozun. "Were up 2-0 now. Milwaukees played well and given us all we can handle. Now we go back to Toronto and try to finish it." Including the regular season, Kozun had gone 15 games without a goal, registering just one assist. "We knew he would break out at some point," said Marlies head coach Steve Spott, "And in a game like tonight where we werent that tidy, it was great to have him break out and get a couple of big goals for us." Sam Carrick, Korbinian Holzer and Jerry DAmigo also scored for Toronto, which registered three power-play goals on eight opportunities while killing off all seven of Milwaukees chances with the man advantage. Calle Jarnkrok and Bryan Rodney scored for the Admirals, who face the daunting task of needing to win three straight, all in Toronto. Kozun hit the crossbar early in the game, but he broke through at 18:51 of the first period to give Toronto a 1-0 lead. Kozun fired a low wrister from the top of the left circle that found its way through traffic past Milwaukee goalie Marek Mazanec, who never saw it. Carrick made it 2-0 at 8:07 of the second with his third goal of the series, scoring during a two-man advantage. Carrick was all alone at the left post and took a pass from Trevor Smith straight across the goalmouth. Milwaukee had committed four penalties in a span of three minutes 15 seconds to set up that opportunity. The Admirals finally got on the board in the first minute of the third period. Jarnkrok beat MacIntyre from inside the top of the right circle off a faceoff 53 seconds in. Milwaukee had life, and another opportunity came their way when Toronto defenceman Dylan Yeo went to the box for four minutes on high-sticking call just two minutes later. But the Marlies killed off all four minutes with little trouble, then added an insurance goal on another power play. Mazanec stopped the initial shot by Holzer, but lost sight of the puck between his legs and Kozun poked it in at 11:31. Holzer added a third power-play goal for the Marlies at 17:21. Rodney scored for Milwaukee with 1:06 remaining before DAmigo added an empty-net goal with 39.5 seconds left. "I think special teams are always a huge part of success in the playoffs," said Holzer. "All the guys sacrificed and we had (MacIntyre) standing on his head. It was a great effort by the whole team -- by every killer out there and the guys on the bench cheering guys on after they blocked shots. Its a whole-team effort and something to be proud of." "Our power play the entire game -- the entire series so far -- has been very average," said Milwaukee head coach Dean Evason. "We definitely have to be better for sure." MacIntyre stopped all 15 first-period shots from Milwaukee, then stoned Colton Sissons on a point-blank shot from just outside the right post a little over a minute into the second. Game 3 is Thursday, May 1 in Toronto. Games 4 and 5, if necessary, would be Saturday and Sunday. Milwaukee has never come back from a 0-2 playoff deficit. "If were the first team, that would be awesome," said Evason. "Why not? You just look back to last year, we won three in a row to get into the playoffs by one point. Weve got a group that all year has talked about one game at a time. We play on Thursday. When the puck is dropped, well play hard and see where we sit at the end of the night." Air Max Cheap Shoes . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. Air Max Cheap Outlet China . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. http://www.airmaxcheapoutlet.com/ . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson.After another game-ending RBI, teams might think twice about intentionally walking Chase Utley to get to Ryan Howard. Howard singled with two outs in the ninth inning after pinch-hitter Marlon Byrd had a tying hit and the Philadelphia Phillies pulled out a 7-6 victory over the New York Mets on Sunday. "Youre not out of it until 27 outs," said Howard, who was mobbed by his teammates near first base after the hit. "It was a little hectic but, you know what? Ill take it." Utley singled, tripled, homered and drove in three runs for the Phillies, who snapped a five-game skid against the Mets. Lucas Duda and Travis dArnaud homered for New York. The Mets appeared positioned for their 12th victory in the last 13 games against the Phillies in Philadelphia before the ninth. Cody Asche led off with a double off Jenrry Mejia (5-5) and scored when Byrd lined a hit up the middle. Two outs later, Byrd stole second and, after getting the count to 3-2, the Mets intentionally walked Utley. Howard followed with a single to right on a full-count pitch. The beleaguered slugger, who recently was benched for three games, pointed skyward after rounding first before getting mobbed by his teammates near first base. "Thats big for his confidence," said Philadelphia manager Ryne Sandberg, who benched a slumping Howard for three days in late July. "Hes been in these situations before. Right guy in the right place." Ken Giles (1-0) pitched a scoreless ninth to cap four innings of scoreless relief by three Phillies bullpen arms. It was the second time in six games Howard faced the scenario. The Astros walked Utley for Howard on Tuesday and the Philadelphia slugger singled home the winning run in Philadelphias 2-1, 15-inning victory. "I wasnt surprised at all," Howard said. "The winning run on second base and I didnt have any hits. I still have great confidence. I feel real good about my swing." While Howard wasnt surprised, Mejia was. "I want to finish (against Utley) but Im not the manager," Mejia said. "I have to do whatever the manager wants me to do. A little bit surprised but I cant do anything. Terry Collins is the manager. Im just the player. I have to do whatever he wants me to do." Collins stood by his decision. Air Max Wholesale. "Im not going to let (Utley) beat me," he said. "Howards been struggling. Youve got to make him beat you. In my book, thats the way I look at it." Zack Wheeler allowed three runs on three hits in six innings. He is 4-0 with a 1.94 ERA in his last eight games. Kyle Kendrick extended his struggles this season. The right-hander was charged with six runs -- five earned -- on 10 hits in five innings. "He struggled with balls over the plate," Sandberg said. TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: Prized prospect Jesse Biddle makes his second start for Class-A Clearwater on Monday since being shut down for a mental break on June 23. The 2010 Phillies first-round pick tossed five no-hit innings to earn the victory in Clearwaters 4-0 win last Wednesday against Daytona. Mets: Rookie right-hander Jacob deGrom will be evaluated in New York on Monday after experiencing shoulder soreness in the days following Thursdays start against Washington. DeGrom, who is 6-5 with a 2.87 ERA in 16 starts, will not make his scheduled start on Tuesday against the Nationals. ... Mejia revealed after the game that he has been struggling with a hernia problem for the last three weeks. "Doctors say if it bothers me too much to let him fix it, but I dont want to let him know because I want to keep pitching," Mejia said. UP NEXT The teams close out the four-game series at 1:05 p.m. Monday when Phillies right-hander David Buchanan (6-5, 4.39) faces New York lefty Jonathon Niese (5-8, 3.51). Buchanan is filling in for injured lefty Cliff Lee, who is out for the season with an elbow strain. Niese has lost four straight games. EXCELLENT EDGIN Mets left-handed reliever Josh Edgin struck out all four batters he faced. Edgin is 1-0 with a 1.64 ERA with 19 strikeouts and three walks in 22 innings. "Hes done a nice job," Collins said. "He got us to the ninth inning with the lead, which is what you want." BROWNS MISCUE After David Wright opened the third with a single and Duda flew out, dArnaud lifted a medium fly to left field that Brown appeared to pull up on too soon. Fans booed the left fielder, who has experienced offensive and defensive troubles this season. "It appeared to be catchable," Sandberg said. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz