Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

Beiträge: 2.650

18.01.2019 02:30
"I've had some really crac " Scott told Reute Antworten

SEOUL nike vapormax 2018 wholesale , Aug. 22 (Xinhua) -- South Korea and the United States on Tuesday launched the first special session of the Joint Committee under the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (KORUS).


South Korean Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer opened the session via a video conference earlier in the day, according to the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy.


The trade representatives made speeches to tell each side what they want from each other in the free trade accord, which came into force in 2012.


It was followed by negotiations between trade officials from the two countries, which were under way at a hotel in central Seoul.


The South Korean trade minister will hold a press conference at 5:30 p.m. local time (0830 GMT) to explain the first negotiations on the bilateral FTA.


The special session was requested by the United States on July 12 to address what Washington called a significant trade imbalance through possible "amendments" and "modifications."


Before the request, U.S. President Donald Trump described the KORUS FTA as a "horrible deal," vowing to put things right by "renegotiating" the deal.


Marking 100 days in office last week, South Korean President Moon Jae-in told a press conference that the KORUS FTA has benefited both countries and his administration had no reason to hold back in talks with Washington over amendments to the deal.


"The negotiations will be a long process, and we also need ratification and approval from the National Assembly. It is not desirable to fuss over the U.S. demand for revision negotiations," said Moon.


Once-in-a-century total solar eclipse sweeps across U.S.


New high-speed trains run on north China lines


Video: #TalkIndia on BRICS' future


Chinese, European astronauts complete sea survival training


At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland


13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official


Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone


Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection


Adam Scott has been contacted by about 100 caddies offering their services but the world No.2 is in no hurry to appoint a replacement for Steve Williams.


Scott's bag is probably the second most-coveted behind world No.1 Rory McIlroy. The job became available when Williams, who previously worked for Tiger Woods, decided he wanted to cut back on the number of tournaments he caddied in, which did not fit with Scott's requirements.


Scott sounded surprised that some of the caddies wanting to work for him are currently employed by other successful -players, but that only speaks volumes for the coveted -nature of the job working for the 34-year-old Australian.


If the 2013 Masters champion maintains his form of the past couple of seasons, his new caddie can expect to make at least $500,000 next year.


"I've had some really cracking [offers] come through, which makes you wonder," Scott told Reuters at Sheshan Golf Club in Shanghai on Tuesday as he prepared for this week's WGC-HSBC Champions tournament.


He used Eddie Gardino at the Japan Open last month and will employ David Clark in Shanghai this week and at the Australian Masters in Melbourne later this month.


However, he says he plans to trial several other caddies over the next few months before settling on a full-time replacement before the Masters rolls around in April. Scott says he is seeking someone whose personality he gels with and who has the knack of giving good advice -under pressure.

 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz