Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.01.2019 08:36
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.airjordancheapnz.com/]Jordan Shoes NZ Online[/url] . - The Indianapolis Colts had no answer for Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Jordan Shoes NZ Online . - The Indianapolis Colts had no answer for Julius Thomas in the season opener, when Denvers big tight end scored a trio of touchdowns in single coverage against two linebackers and a safety.Afterward, Colts coach Chuck Pagano called him a monster and a matchup nightmare.Yet, when the teams meet again in the playoffs this weekend, its more likely the Thomas giving the Colts headaches will be Demaryius, not Julius.The Broncos star receiver (whos no relation to their standout tight end) overcame a slow start this season to score 11 TDs and set a franchise single-season record with 1,619 yards receiving on 111 catches.I cant be too excited, Demaryius Thomas said. What would make it better, we go out and win the Super Bowl because you cant take that from me but you can always take a record. So Im excited, but weve still got some work to do.Thomas provided the size and strength to go with the speed of Emmanuel Sanders, who set career highs with 101 catches for 1,404 yards and nine TDs in his first year in Denver.Both of them played through injuries. Thomas had a bum ankle and a jammed finger by the time the season ended and Sanders was dealing with a bad back from, a residual effect of all those hard hits from safeties.Those are tough guys, Peyton Manning said. Two outstanding years. Emmanuel shouldve made the Pro Bowl, in my opinion, with the statistics he put up and Demaryius has been a marked man from defences. To still have the year that he did ... both those guys are outstanding players.Meanwhile, Julius Thomas parlayed his three-TD performance in Denvers 31-24 win over the Colts in the opener to become the first tight end in NFL history to score a dozen touchdowns in back-to-back seasons.It sure looked like hed challenge Rob Gronkowskis NFL record of 17 touchdowns by a tight end set in 2011, too, when he hauled in his 12th TD on Nov. 9 against Oakland.He hasnt scored since.A sprained lower left ankle at St. Louis the following week knocked him out of that game early and helped keep the Broncos out of the red zone in a stunning loss that ultimately cost Denver the No. 1 seed in the AFC.It also led to a drastic decline in red zone efficiency and in the way opponents defended Manning.Without having to worry about the star tight end, opponents played plenty of coverages with a single safety high, bringing the other down to clog up the intermediate crossing routes. That forced Manning to throw more outside the numbers, where he isnt always as accurate.Thomas kept insisting this injury wasnt anything like the right ankle sprain he sustained in 2011 that essentially cost him two full seasons before his breakout last year.He missed a month of games, however, and during that time the Broncos offence morphed from one predicated on the pass to one based on a grinding ground game.While Demaryius Thomas was capping another stellar season, Julius Thomas returned to action for the final three games but caught just three passes for 63 yards.Any time youre not able to do the things that you want to do and you know you can do, its frustrating, he said. But theres not much you can do about it. Just try to find a way to do all you can.He welcomed the Broncos bye last week that they earned as the conferences second seed.It was a big week for me. It was good to get some rest, Julius Thomas said. Every doctor will tell you the most important thing is rest, but its tough to do in the middle of the season. So I got a little bit of time to stay off it and get some treatment on it. It went well.Which team advances to the AFC championship on Sunday could come down to whether the Colts have an answer for Thomas this time — and whether hes the disruptor he was over the first half of the season or the non-factor he was down the stretch.I would imagine theyll do some things a little bit differently, said Thomas, who wouldnt mind seeing a linebacker or safety across from him again.Playing against man is probably one of the more fun parts of the game, he said. I dont know what theyre going to do. If you find out, just leave me a little note. But its going to be exciting. Regardless of what they do, well have a good plan. And its up to us to execute it.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Jordan Shoes For Sale NZ . - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. Air Jordan Retro NZ . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday. http://www.airjordancheapnz.com/ . A broadcast source said the deal is for five years. The agreement calls for a minimum of 17 regular-season games as well as the East and West Division finals being broadcast annually on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNEWS.OTTAWA -- Bryan Murray wants to do right by Jason Spezza, but not at the expense of the Ottawa Senators. Ottawas general manager said hes had discussions about trading his captain but will not make a move unless he can get an acceptable return. "I dont think when you trade a player of Jasons calibre that you ever win," Murray said on Thursday. "I think we try to get the best return we can and then if its not satisfactory we cant do it and he has a year left on his contract." Spezza had 23 goals and 66 points in 75 games last season. He has 251 goals and 687 points in 686 career NHL games. Spezza has one year remaining on his contract with a cap hit of US$7 million. He has a limited no-trade clause, which allowed him to submit a list of ten teams where he would not want to play. Its believed he would prefer to move out of Canada and the glare of the spotlight that comes from playing north of the border. Ideally, its believed Murray would like to get a player who can come in and play on the teams top two lines, a highly-ranked prospect and perhaps a first-round pick at the upcoming NHL Entry Draft, seeing as the Senators dont have one this year. Murray said he has heard from teams, and speculation has Anaheim and St. Louis as the front-runners. "All we do in our business is investigate when theres a request by a player," said Murray. "You investigate possibilities and you talk about it and negotiate and when you negotiate it sometimes takes a week. Not very often its one phone call, sometimes many and in this case it appears that there will be many." The 31-year-old Spezza has spent 11 seasons with the Senators, the last as captain, but at the conclusion of this season it was clear he was unhappy and rumours of a trade request soon surfaced. From the moment Spezza arrived in Ottawa as a 19-year-old, he has been a lightning rod for criticism by both fans and media and it appears hes grown tired of it all. "The only explanation I have is that he would like to try something different," said Murray. "He thinks that the fingers are pointed at him quite often in Ottawa. Winning or losing he gets credit or he gets bblamed and I think he feels its time to do something else. Air Jordan Sale NZ. " When asked whether or not he felt that was a legitimate cause for a trade request Murray said, "thats not for me to judge." Its not the first time a star player has requested a move under Murrays watch. The Senators traded Dany Heatley to San Jose in 2009 after Heatley requested a move. "Im always disappointed that we havent been able to satisfy players, whether it be Jason or any other player that has ever asked for a trade," said Murray. "But its probably a little more common place now." With the departure of longtime captain Daniel Alfredsson last season, Spezza was the reins of the club. Expectations were that the added responsibility might translate to better play away from the puck. Over the course of the season it appeared head coach Paul MacLean grew frustrated with his captains play and that the two didnt always see eye-to-eye. "Jason told me this at the end, he understood what Paul was trying to do and thats not the reason (he wants a trade)," said Murray. "Thats basically what he told me." Despite the NHL entry draft being just over a week away Murray says he feels no sense of urgency to complete the trade. At this point all it entails is a little more work on his part. "Its just another number of phone calls you have to make on a daily basis almost to see if you can do something to satisfy the player and the team," said Murray. "Let me assure you were looking to satisfy our hockey team. Were looking to win here. Were trying to get return that will give us that chance. It just makes it a little bit busier thats all." Notes: The Senators have signed C Mike Hoffman to a one-year, two-way deal. C Stephane DaCosta turned down an offer by the Senators and appears poised to play in the KHL this coming season. Assistant general manager Pierre Dorion admitted the team has held discussions with G Robin Lehner regarding a contract extension for the restricted free agent. The Senators have made an offer to Milan Michalek and are confident a deal can be made with the veteran winger. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz