Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.01.2019 08:36
CALGARY -- Right-winger Brian McGrattan and the Calgary Flames have agreed to a new two-year deal worth $750,000 a season. [url= Antworten

CALGARY -- Right-winger Brian McGrattan and the Calgary Flames have agreed to a new two-year deal worth $750,000 a season. Air Jordan 4 Ireland Online . McGrattan played 19 games with the Flames last season, scoring three goals after joining Calgary on Feb. 28. The 31-year-old from Hamilton has six goals, 13 assists and 505 penalty minutes in his eight NHL seasons with the Ottawa Senators, Phoenix Coyotes, Nashville Predators and Calgary. Cheap Jordans Ireland . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. Cheap Air Jordan 4 For Sale . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U. http://www.airjordan4ireland.com/ .Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange.LA MOLINA, Spain - Canadas Dominique Maltais capped her snowboard cross season title by winning the final World Cup of the season on Saturday. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-François, Que., overtook and held off Lindsey Jacobellis to edge out the American and win the womens final under sunny skies in the Pyrenees mountains. Raffaella Brutto of Italy finished third after Yuka Fujimori of Japan crashed. Maltais, who won the silver medal at the Sochi Olympics, finished the season with 5,400 points. Jacobellis was next with 3,760, followed by Alexandra Jekova of Bulgaria with 2,850. "I knew that the crystal globe was waiting for me already," Maltais said. "But I love what I do, so I really wanted to end the season on a good way. Im very happy about my careers fifth title." Maltais called it a "great race on a great course." "It was tight racing from quarter-finals through finals," she said. "I pushed myself a lot because I wanted to finish the season with a big win." Paul Berg of Germany earneed his first career individual win. Air Jordan 4 Retro Ireland. Berg rode flawlessly to finish ahead of Olympic silver medallist Nikolay Olyunin, with Spaniard Regino Hernandez coming third after he and Calgarys Christopher Robanske slowed each other down early in the descent. On Friday, Omar Visintin of Italy claimed the mens season title when Australian Jarryd Hughes, the only rider with a chance to overtake Visintin in the standings, failed to qualify. Visintin didnt advance beyond Saturdays quarter-finals. Olympic champion Pierre Vaultier of France fell early in the round of 16. Berg and Robanske both moved ahead of Hughes in the standings. Bergs win lifted him into second place to end the season with 2,150 points, behind Visintins 3,076. Robanske ended the campaign in third with 2,120. "Im speechless," Berg said. "Yesterday, I was happy about my good result in the qualifications. Today, I just wanted to go for it and challenge the big names. I never thought about winning a World Cup this season. Its still such a surprise." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz