Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.01.2019 08:37
PARIS -- Novak Djokovic won the last four games in each set to beat defending champion David Ferrer 7-5, 7-5 Sunday in the final Antworten

PARIS -- Novak Djokovic won the last four games in each set to beat defending champion David Ferrer 7-5, 7-5 Sunday in the final of the Paris Masters. Discount Air Max 270 UK . The second-seeded Serb won his 17th straight match to capture his sixth title this season. Ferrer led 5-3 in each set, but Djokovic came back both times and clinched the victory when the Spaniard sent a forehand into the net. Djokovic, who still has a slim chance to finish the season ahead of No. 1 Rafael Nadal in the rankings, hit 34 winners to 15 for Ferrer and won 15 of 18 net points. Ferrer troubled Djokovic early in the match with his deep groundstrokes, and hit a backhand drop shot to break for a 3-2 lead. But Djokovic started playing more aggressively, and broke back in the 10th game with a forehand winner down the line. The Serb went a set up when Ferrers forehand sailed long. However, Djokovic dropped serve in the opening game of the second set and then needed to hit two straight forehand winners to save two break points at 2-0. Despite numerous backhand errors, Djokovic kept the pressure on Ferrer, who again failed to serve out the set at 5-4. Djokovic capitalized on a long forehand from the Spaniard to break back before hitting an ace for a 6-5 lead. Djokovic improved to 11-5 against Ferrer, who was looking to become the first player to win back-to-back Paris Masters titles. Air Max 270 Wholesale UK . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8. Cheap Air Max 270 Wholesale .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. http://www.cheapairmax270uk.com/ .Derrick Rose scored 23 points, and the Bulls pulled away from the Nets for a 105-80 victory on Wednesday night. Chicago held Brooklyn to 29 points on 26.LA PLAGNE, France - Alex Bilodeau ended his World Cup skiing career with a flourish. The Rosemere, Que., freestyler won the final race of the season by taking the dual moguls competition while his teammate Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que., came second but took his third straight World Cup title on Friday. "Its been an amazing ride," said Bilodeau. "Very emotional." The two-time Olympic champion had no chance to catch Kingsbury for the Crystal Globe as overall champion, but wanted to push his friend and rival to the limit in the last race of his career. Kingsbury got down the hill quicker, but the judges gave the gold medal to Bilodeau on execution. "I knew the grand prix was done and I couldnt go up or down," said Bilodeau. "I looked at Mikael and said Im really honoured to have my last run against the best in the world. "I said Ill just enjoy it. I decided to do a back double, which is something you dont do in duals. Its too risky. But I thought its my last race, Im going to go for it. " On the womens side, Hannah Kearney of the United States won a fourth straight Crystal Globe and the fifth of her career. Kearney defeated Canadas Chloe Dufour-Lapointe in the final. Her sister Justine Dufour-Lapointe had a shot at catching the American for the title, but crashed in the round of 16 and lost to Perrine Laffont of France. With his win, Bilodeau broke freestyle leggend Jean-Luc Brassards record for World Cup podium finishes with his 48th, including 19 wins. Air Max 270 Sale UK. "I never looked at the number of podiums," he said. "For me it was a day-to-day process of trying to be the best in the world. "Records are made to be broken. Im sure it wont last long. Mikael will break it in a year or two." The 26-year-old, who this year became the first freestyler to defend an Olympic gold medal, now plans to finish his accounting studies at Concordia University and enter the corporate world. Kingsbury, who has 38 World Cup podium finishes, said it was an emotional day for both skiers as they waited at the top of the final run of the season. "We did a big hug," said 21-year-old Kingsbury. "I told him it was an honour to be at his last run. "Then we both made amazing runs." While Bilodeau is bowing out, Kingsbury said his career is just getting started and he intends to try to stay on top through the next Winter Olympics in 2018 in South Korea. "Im still young and Ive got a lot to learn in the sport," he said. "Ive had an amazing career so far. "I never thought Id do as much as Ive done so far, but Ill work hard, get stronger in the gym. The best is still to come." The three Dufour-Lapointe sisters finished just behind Kearney in womens standings, with Justine second, Chloe third and Maxime fourth. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz