Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

02.04.2018 05:44
re trying to grow Antworten

ATLANTA - Atlantas mayor says he hopes the citys NBA team will have a new owner by the end of the year. Custom Cleveland Indians jerseys .Mayor Kasim Reed said Friday that he also got assurance from NBA Commissioner Adam Silver last week that the league was committed to keeping the Hawks in Atlanta.The team has been under fire since racially charged comments by owner Bruce Levenson and general manager Danny Ferry were revealed. Levenson is selling his majority share of the team, and Ferry has taken an indefinite leave of absence.Reed says hes spoken with numerous people interested in buying the team and keeping it in Atlanta. He says he expects concrete steps toward the sale of the team to be taken in the coming weeks. Joe Carter Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Simply put, Lundqvist was brilliant. Carlos Santana Jersey . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. http://www.authenticbaseshopindians.com/authentic-edwin-encarnacion-indians-jersey/ . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut.OAKLAND, Calif. - Marreese Speights has provided a big lift for Golden State as a scorer off the bench. So it was only natural that as a starter, the 6-foot-10 centre wanted some recognition for his passing.He got it, but only after pointing it out to Warriors coach Steve Kerr at halftime.Speights scored 23 points and matched his season high of four assists, Stephen Curry added 13 points and nine assists, and the Warriors beat the Philadelphia 76ers 126-86 on Tuesday night.Oh yeah, I made sure he shouted me out for that, said Speights, who went 9 of 13 from the floor. Hes always shouting me out for buckets, but I had a couple of assists the last couple games. It means a lot. Im learning from the guys in front of me on how they pass the ball.It helped that it came against the 76ers, the team that drafted Speights with the 16th overall pick in 2008. Speights spent three unhappy seasons in Philadelphia, then bounced back and forth between Memphis and Cleveland before signing with Golden State before the 2013-14 season.Speights made his third start this season because the Warriors top two centres — Andrew Bogut and Festus Ezeli — are sidelined with injuries.I didnt play him a couple games and he just stayed ready, Kerr said. Then he got himself in the rotation and hes been in ever since. Mos had a fantastic season scoring and doing his thing.Draymond Green had 10 points and 10 rebounds and Leandro Barbosa scored 17 off the bench for the Warriors, who won their 10th straight home game to improve to an NBA-best 25-5.Golden State led by as many as 47 in a game that was even more lopsided than the final score. Kerr pulled his starters early in the fourth quarter, only to see his reserves add to the lead.Henry Sims had 19 points and seven rebounds for Philadelphia. The 76eers (4-26) have dropped three straight following back-to-back road wins over Miami and Orlando. Michael Brantley Jersey. think you have to stay grounded and be reminded that its all about the process, coach Brett Brown said. Its hard to say that when you just lost the way that we just did, I get that. But there are some things you walk away and you can learn from.The Sixers scored the first six points but were outscored 32-11 the remainder of the first quarter, when they committed 11 turnovers.Klay Thompson had 11 points for Golden State early, while Speights provided an immediate spark in the second quarter after a long rest on the bench. He blocked a shot by Jerami Grant, scored on three straight long jumpers and later added a dunk to help extend the Warriors lead to 61-34 at halftime.___TIP-INS76ers: Philadelphia had two long scoreless stretches in the first quarter that totalled 6 minutes, 13 seconds. ... Rookie Nerlens Noel will continue to get time at both forward and centre. Were trying to grow him in both spots, Brown said. ... Philadelphia has dropped four of the past five to Golden State. ... The Sixers have committed 17 turnovers or more in 13 consecutive games.Warriors: Golden States winning streak at Oracle Arena is its longest at home since 1994. ... The 25 total wins are the most by the Warriors before New Years Day since 1967-68, when they had 28. ... Kerr still has no timetable for when Bogut and Ezeli might return. Bogut missed his 10th game because of chonodromalacia/bone edema in his right knee. Ezeli missed his third straight with a left ankle sprain. They are doing better and they are on the court moving around but I dont really spend a lot of time asking them, Kerr said.UP NEXT76ers: At Phoenix on Friday.Warriors: Host Toronto on Friday. Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz