Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.01.2019 06:58
MILAN, Italy -- Keisuke Honda always knew hed be playing in the Serie A and wearing a No. [url=http://www.irelandairjordan.com/] Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- Keisuke Honda always knew hed be playing in the Serie A and wearing a No. Air Jordan Clearance Sale . 10 shirt. The Japan forward was presented on Wednesday as an AC Milan player after signing a 3 1/2-year contract on a free transfer from CSKA Moscow. "I knew that one day my dream would be realized," Honda said. "When I was 12 I wrote in an essay that one day I would play in Serie A with the No. 10." Scores of Japanese journalists crowded in with local media at the presentation inside the San Siro. Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni, a former Milan manager, encouraged Hondas move to Italy. Mired in 11th place, Milan is hoping Honda can help the club to a second-half surge. Hell team with Kaka and Mario Balotelli in attack and will likely make his debut at Sassuolo on Sunday. "I dont think the squad is in such bad condition," said Honda, who watched Milans 3-0 win over Atalanta on Monday from the stands. "I saw the match the other day and we did pretty well. And we can probably still improve a lot." Hondas contract is reportedly worth 2.7 million euros ($3.7 million) per season. Honda was asked hed ever met a samurai. "Ive never met a samurai. But I do believe that Japanese people never give up. We have a strong mentality, were determined and we follow strict discipline," Honda said. "I think I have these characteristics and I want to show that on the field." Honda scored 28 goals in 127 matches with CSKA. He also has 20 goals in 52 appearances for Japan. Hell be the latest in a handful of Japanese players to appear in Serie A, following Hidetoshi Nakata, Shunsuke Nakamura and Yuto Nagatomo, a fullback currently with Milans city rival Inter. Air Jordan Ireland . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. Air Jordan Shoes For Sale Cheap . No pretty goals on this night, just get to the front of the net and fight for a chance. http://www.irelandairjordan.com/ .Do you have to be that close? Federer snapped at a TV cameraman hovering nearby as he received medical advice after losing a set on Wednesday.For Nadal and Sharapova, the nuisance was coming from the lowly-ranked qualifiers across the net.SAO PAULO - Brazilian soccer great Pele has been hospitalized for a medical evaluation.The Albert Einstein hospital in Sao Paulo says the three-time World Cup champion is stable after being admitted late Monday.Brazilian media says Pele has a urinary iinfection, but the information could not be immediately confirmed by the hospital. Jordan Retro Ireland. The 74-year-old Pele was released from the same hospital less than 10 days ago after successfully undergoing surgery to remove kidney stones. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz