Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.01.2019 06:58
BETHESDA, Md. [url=http://www.raybanwholesale.com/]Cheap Ray Ban Free China[/url] . -- Roberto Castro went from a share of the l Antworten

BETHESDA, Md. Cheap Ray Ban Free China . -- Roberto Castro went from a share of the lead to five shots behind in three holes. He finished the third round of the AT&T National by hitting a 5-iron left of the 18th green and into the water. And he still managed to be part of a four-way tie for the lead. "Wild day," he said. Not just for Castro. It was like that for just about everyone Saturday at Congressional. Bill Haas hit a wedge into the water and made triple bogey on the 11th hole to fall five shots behind. Four holes and three birdies later, he had the outright lead. He was helped by Andres Romero, who squandered a three-shot lead in two holes by hitting his tee shot into a creek. With all that action, James Driscoll must have felt as if he missed out on all the fun. All he did was post his third straight round in the 60s to join the leaders. Castro put the perfect finishing touch on a theatrical afternoon by taking his penalty drop from the water on No. 18 and chipping in from 80 feet for par. That enabled him to salvage an even-par 71 and claim a share of the lead with Haas (68), Driscoll (68) and Romero, who closed with six pars for a 70. "Saving a bogey would have been huge," Castro said. "Making a par is just a bonus." They were at 7-under 206, which means next to nothing -- not with 10 players separated by three shots going into the final round, with seven of those players looking for their first PGA Tour victory. "This is as good a chance as Ive had for sure," Driscoll said. "But theres still 18 holes to go." Still in the mix is 19-year-old Jordan Spieth, who had a two-shot lead after opening with a pair of birdies. He also went through a five-hole stretch when he missed five putts inside 8 feet -- including a three-putt from 5 feet for double bogey on No. 8. The Texas teen had a 74, though hes still in the game, just three shots behind. "Making a double on the easiest hole on the course, and then following up with bogey on a par 5 with a lob wedge in my hand, it was very difficult at the turn for me to stay calm and hit good shots to start the back nine," Spieth said. "Maybe lost a couple of shots with my emotions there, which is upsetting. But like I said, I shot 5 under yesterday. I could shoot 5 under tomorrow and be in great position." Jason Kokrak had a 70 and was one shot out of the lead, while Charlie Wi had a 29 on the front nine and shot 65 to finish two shots behind, along with Tom Gillis (66). Spieth was in the group at 209 with Brandt Snedeker, who had a 69. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., shot a 71, leaving him five shots back at 2-under 211. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., carded a 74, and is 2 over for the tournament. Ottawas Brad Fritsch also shot a 74, and is at 5-over 218. Haas might be better off except for a pair of wedges. One went into the water on the 11th leading to triple bogey, another came up short on the par-5 16th and led to a bogey. The bright side was his nine birdies to offset that triple and three bogeys. "The back nine, I didnt really know where I was going," Haas said. "Luckily after that triple, I was able to hit three decent iron shots and then make the putt. Certainly, it could have been a 6-, 7-, 8-under day. But it also could have been a 4-, 5-, 6-over day if I hadnt putted well. I dont really know what to make of how Im playing. Just got to hopefully do more good than bad tomorrow." Romero was the only player to reach 10 under at any point, with four birdies on the front nine, including a sand wedge out of ankle-deep rough left of the eighth fairway to about 5 feet. He was sailing along until he set up for a fade on the 11th hole and came off the shot, sending it into the hazard. Castros problems were early, and not entirely up to him. After a bogey on the par-3 second hole when he was on the down slope of a bunker to a short pin, he hit a tee shot right of the third fairway. Just his luck, the ball landed in the soft sand at the edge of the grass and disappeared. The ball was buried under an inch of sand that Castro had to scrape away just to make sure the ball was his. He took a penalty shot to drop it in the middle of the bunker, couldnt reach the green and made double bogey. "Nothing good was going to happen if I swung at it," he said. "And I thought, If I dropped, pitched out, I could make bogey or double, which is not the end of the world. I didnt need to sit there and make 8 or something." Through it all, the son of Peruvian parents with an industrial engineering degree from Georgia Tech never panicked. "Over four days here, every player is going to hit kind of a rough patch," Castro said. "I dont see it being easy out here. ... So mine just came early today, and I just tried to survive it." It looked early on as though the more times Spieth put himself in contention, the more comfortable he would be. That only lasted a short time. He opened with a 10-foot birdie putt and followed that with a tee shot that used the backstop perfectly on the par-3 second, the ball rolling back down the hill to 2 feet for a tap-in birdie. After a good par on the third hole, he had a two-shot lead. Five holes later, he was four shots behind. Thats how quickly the scores changed on a balmy Saturday at Congressional -- not just for Spieth, but for everyone. Spieths troubles began when he missed the green long and right on the fifth hole, leaving him a downhill chip to an elevated green. The best he could do was 15 feet and he missed his par putt, ending his streak of 33 straight holes without a bogey. He missed an 8-foot birdie putt on the par-5 sixth. After hitting 3-wood into thick rough left of the fairway at No. 8 and hacking out short of the green, Spieth had a chance to save par until he three-putted from 5 feet. And on the ninth, his wedge spun off the front of the green and rolled down the hill, leading to another bogey. If that wasnt enough, he missed a 7-foot birdie putt on the 10th. "I think the way this course is set up with this thick of rough and narrow fairways, if you dont drive it good, you can make bogey on any hole," Haas said. "The greens are soft enough that if you hit good drives, you can hit it close. Youre seeing birdies, but youre also seeing some loose shots gets penalized." Ray Ban Sale Online . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Ray Ban Outlet Online . - The Pittsburgh Pirates plan on keeping promising left fielder Starling Marte playing alongside National League MVP Andrew McCutchen for years to come. http://www.raybanwholesale.com/ . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The only time Victor Espinoza won the Kentucky Derby was aboard War Emblem in 2002. They broke from the No. 5 post, the same position hell start the 140th edition of the race with early 5-2 favourite California Chrome. "Hopefully, thats my lucky number," Espinoza said Wednesday. Eight horses have won from there, most recently Funny Cide in 2003. "I think its a perfect spot," trainer Art Sherman said. "I think we break clean, hell get out of a lot of trouble. Hes got a little gas leaving there." At 77, Sherman could become the oldest trainer to win the Derby, surpassing Charlie Whittinghams record of 76 when Sunday Silence won in 1989. California Chrome comes into the Derby having won his last four starts by a combined 24 1/4 lengths. "Just an amazing horse to ride," Espinoza said. "I let him do his own thing and I think he likes that." Hoppertunity was made the 6-1 second choice in the full field of 20 horses. Hoppertunity, who lost to California Chrome in the Santa Anita Derby, drew the No. 11 post for the race Saturday at Churchill Downs. Hes trained by Bob Baffert, a three-time Derby winner with two starters. "Other than California Chrome, whos proven hes a really good horse, theres a lot of horses in there that are pretty close," Baffert said. "Theres a lot of parity in this field." His other horse, Chitu, is a 20-1 long shot that drew the No. 13 post. Wicked Strong, named for the victims of last years Boston Marathon bombings, is the 8-1 third choice and will break from the 20th post on the far outside. He and the No. 10 horse, Wildcat Red, will be last ones loaded into the starting gate, so they wont be in there very long. Some trainers dont like the No. 20 post because their horse is on the far outside and has to quickly make its way over toward the rail to save ground. Calvin Borel will break from the No. 19 post aboard Ride On Curlin. The jockey nicknamed "Bo-rail" for his love of riding along the rail has won three Derbies since 2007, and hell have to hustle his horse over quickly to snag his favourite position. California Chrome, Hoppertunity and Wicked Strong were the only horses listed at single digits by Chhurchill Downs oddsmaker Mike Battaglia. Cheap Ray Ban Wholesale. Danza is the 10-1 fourth choice and drew the No. 4 post. Hes one of four horses trained by Todd Pletcher. The others are: Intense Holiday, 12-1; Vinceremos, 30-1; and We Miss Artie, 50-1. "We made out well," Pletcher said. "It doesnt matter where you draw, youre just looking for a clean trip." Mike Maker will saddle a trio of horses: General a Rod, 15-1; Harrys Holiday, 50-1; and Vicars In Trouble, a 30-1 shot that drew the dreaded No. 1 post. Rosie Napravnik will be aboard Vicars In Trouble trying to become the first female jockey to win the Derby. She was fifth last year with Mylute, the highest finish by a woman in history. Napravnik watched the draw from the jockeys room at the track. "I was just kind of shocked, being the first one drawn," she said. "Vicars real sharp out of the gate and I think hell be able to get in good position. Theres been plenty of winners out of the one-hole, so Vicars not in trouble yet." Eight horses have won from the first spot in the starting gate, but none since Ferdinand in 1986. Most trainers despise the No. 1 hole because their horse starts next to the rail and could get pinched going into the crowded first turn. The starting gate is loaded two horses at a time, and the first ones to go in will be Vicars In Trouble and No. 11 Hoppertunity, meaning theyll have the longest wait while the rest of the field is loaded. "Hes a pretty cool, calm horse so he should be fine in there," Hall of Fame jockey Mike Smith said about Hoppertunity. Hoppertunity didnt race as a 2-year-old, setting him up for a chance to break one of the Derbys oldest jinxes: no horse since Apollo in 1882 has won the Derby without racing at 2. The No. 10 post has produced the most Derby winners with nine, most recently in 2005, when Smith won with 50-1 shot Giacomo. Wildcat Red, trained by Jose Garrafalo, landed in that spot this time. The other 50-1 shot in the race is Commanding Curve, who will break from the No. 17 post. The 21st horse on the points list is Pablo Del Monte, an also eligible who would need a defection before 9 a.m. Friday, when Derby wagering opens, to get into the $2.2 million race. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz