Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.01.2019 07:06
SAN ANTONIO -- About an hour after the season ended, Chris Bosh was standing near the bus ramp from where the Miami Heat would s Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- About an hour after the season ended, Chris Bosh was standing near the bus ramp from where the Miami Heat would soon depart for the airport and the off-season. Vans Shoes Sale Outlet . Miamis two-year reign was over. And Bosh almost sounded relieved. The Heat got rolled in the NBA Finals by San Antonio, losing in five games, the last three of them lopsided, and for the first time since 2011 there would be no championship parade in Miami. The same team that the Heat wore down in the 2013 finals had all the answers, ushering in a summer for Miami that will be filled with questions about the futures of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Bosh. "I dont think anybody really enjoyed this season like in years past," Bosh told The Associated Press. "There was no, like, genuine joy all the time. It seemed like work. It was a job the whole year. Winning was just a relief. Losing was a cloud over us sometimes and then wed break out of it -- and then go right back. But we got here. We had a chance. They were just better." That being said, and while hardly committing to a fifth season of the "Big 3" era in Miami, Bosh made it clear: The group wants to remain intact. Whether or not personal choices and financial realities of a salary-capped, luxury-taxed world will allow that to happen remain unclear. "We want to stay together, man," Bosh said. "Ill say that. Its a great organization, great team and great city. And to have a chance, thats all you can ask for." James insisted he hasnt thought about what decisions he has to make this summer. Wade has often expressed interest in remaining with the Heat. Bosh has said repeatedly that he wants to stay. But all can become free agents in the next couple weeks, and the Heat might be rooting for that to happen. By opting out, they could get new deals with the Heat and create financial flexibility for team president Pat Riley to lure new pieces into a locker room that will need new faces. "The whole league continues to get better every single year," James said. "Obviously we would need to get better from every facet, every position. Its just how the league works." For as well as he played in Game 5 -- 31 points and 10 rebounds in what would be the final game of Miamis run as champion -- James best display of defence came afterward, when pressed repeatedly about his future. "I will deal with my summer when I get to that point," James said. "Me and my team will sit down and deal with it. I love Miami. My family loves it. But obviously right now thats not even what Im thinking about. You guys are trying to find answers. Im not going to give you one." The Heat arent expected to hold exit interviews until later this week. James and Wade shared the postgame podium Sunday, possibly for the last time. Wade seemed to be labouring in the last two games of the finals, shooting just 28 per cent from the floor and 50 per cent from the foul line. "It wasnt just Dwyane," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said when asked about Wades struggles. "It was pretty much everybody except for LeBron." Wades knees and health have been a concern all year, never more than in the finals. "Im all right," Wade said. "Cant win them all. You try to, but you cant win them all." The Heat have known for four years that this summer of decisions and possible changes was looming, and have planned accordingly. Besides the "Big 3," the locker room is filled with free-agents-in-waiting. Chris Andersen, who excelled for little money the last two seasons, will be getting a raise from someone. Mario Chalmers can leave, Ray Allen isnt sure if hell play in Miami or anywhere else, Shane Battier is retiring and Udonis Haslem -- who has been with the Heat for 11 seasons, just like Wade -- also has an uncertain future. "It wasnt a distraction," Haslem said. " We got here. And if someone had told me when I signed on the dotted line that Id go to four straight finals, Id take it." The Spurs dont see the Heat going anywhere. "Theyre a class act and theyll be back next year for sure," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "I dont think anybody would really doubt that." Bosh can only hope hes right. "I see why people were saying three-peating is hard. I get it now," Bosh said. "I get it. Theres just so many other things you have to fight. The human psyche, the human condition. Were all human. And it was a long, tough season." Cheap Vans Shoes . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Vans Shoes Sale Cheap . The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday. http://www.vansoutletsale.com/ . The first baseman hit a two-run homer in the top of the ninth inning to lead the Mets to a thrilling come-from-behind 3-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers.After Johanna Konta broke into the worlds top 10 with her run to the final of the China Open on her maiden appearance at the tournament, we chart her spectacular rise. Konta is the first British woman since Jo Durie in 1984 to achieve that feat and, with Andy Murray second in the mens rankings, it means this is the first time since computerised rankings were introduced that a British man and woman are in the top 10 at the same time.Konta is now in Hong Kong to try to cap a stunning rise over the last 17 months, which has seen her move up from 146th to ninth in the world, with her first appearance at the WTA Finals in Singapore, which features the seasons top eight players. In January, Konta became the first British woman for 33 years to reach a Grand Slam semi-final when she made the last four at the Australian Open, replicating Duries run at the 1983 US Open. Konta shows off her trophy after Stanford success The only other British women to get as far in Melbourne were Virginia Wade, who won the tournament in 1972, and Sue Barker, who made the semis twice (1975 and 1977).Konta moved up to No 18 in the womens rankings in June, making her the first British female to enter the top 20 since Durie in 1983, who then climbed to No 5 in the world a year later. The Brit is pleased to be seeing positive results on the court Konta has been smashing records in 2016 and the next landmark facing her in Grand Slams will be Wades 1977 mark - the last British woman to reach a Grand Slam final when she won Wimbledon.Since her Melbourne run, Konta has lost to Karolina Pliskova in the Eastbourne semi-final and then struggled with the pressure at Wimbledon as she lost in three sets to former All England Club finalist Eugenie Bouchard in the second round.But in July, she claimed her first WTA Tour title at the Bank of the West Classic in Stanford with a 7-5 5-7 6-2 win over Venus Williams. Konta wins first WTA title Johanna Konta wins first WTA Tour title, beating Venus Williams in Stanford Although she bowed out in the last 16 of the US Open last month, Konta is certainly on the rise in the womens game.Here, we list a few things you should know about Konta...Konta was born in Sydney to Hungarian parents. Her dad is a hotelier and her mum a dentist. She speaks both English and Hungarian.Konta moved to England and based herself in Eastbourne in 2005, aged 14. She qualified as a British citizen in May 2012 and soon started competing for Great Britain. In 2014, she switched her training base to Gijon in Spain working with her Spanish coaches Esteban Carril and Jose-Manuel Garcia. Vans Shoes Outlet Sale. . Konta beat Venus Williams to win her first WTA title Her first Wimbledon appearance came courtesy of a wild card in 2012 and she showed her propensity for being able to go the distance in matches, eventually losing 10-8 to Christina McHale in a deciding set in the first round.She reached the last-16 of a Grand Slam for the first time in 2015 when - ranked 97 in the world - she knocked out seeded pair Garbine Muguruza and Andrea Petkovic en route to the fourth round of the US Open, where she lost to two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova.The British No 1 has won 11 ITF titles and four ITF doubles titles during her career won her first WTA title on the main Tour in July. She has accrued close to £1.6 million in prize money to date. Konta says she has been working hard on the mental aspects of the game Resilience and the ability to close out matches under pressure was once a regular weakness in Kontas game and her transformation has been aided by the help of Juan Coto, her mental coach, whom she has been working with since October 2014.I try to help high achievers like Johanna, who work in very demanding environments, to perform well and enjoy their profession, Coto said.The aim is to perform at your best when it matters the most. Kontas top 10 spot confirmed Johanna Konta into world top 10 after China run Andy Murray is excited to see the progress made by Konta and will be keeping a close eye on how far she goes in the game.She finished last year extremely well and kind of showed that she had the potential to get there with the wins that she was having.But its not easy to do it over a 12-month period, Murray said of Konta. WATCH NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Its exciting to see kind of how far shes going to be able to go.Konta is now a perennial WTA Tour finalist and has her sights set on the higher echelons of the womens game - top 5 next?You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Kontas top 10 spot confirmed Konta wins first WTA Tour title SportsWomen Grand Slam glory drives Konta Get a NOW TV pass China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz