Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

23.07.2018 10:20
McCarthy was more efficient in Antworten

With the MLB Off-Season underway, many teams are looking to upgrade, find replacements, and make major renovations to their clubs. TSN.ca looks at the days hottest off-season rumors and speculations. Bleeding Blue? The Toronto Blue Jays have reportedly shown interest in outfielder Jay Bruce of the Cincinnati Reds, as they are ready to open the season with a platoon of Andy Dirks and Kevin Pillar to replace Cabrera in left field, according to Bob Elliott of the Toronto Sun. Cabrera, who is coming off of the final year of a two-year, $16 million deal, could yet re-sign with the Blue Jays if nothing else materializes. The 2012 All-Star was ninth in batting average in the AL (.301) and fourth in hits (201) in the last season. Sticking with the Jays, there has been no shortage of reported interest in young lefty Sean Nolin with the Reds, Philadelphia Phillies and Oakland Athletics among those whove scouted the 24-year-old. Nolin, a sixth-round pick in 2010 amateur draft, made his big league debut in September. Short of a Shortstop According to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports, there have been talks between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Diego Padres regarding outfielder Matt Kemp. No deal is close, as the Padres are also exploring other avenues. With Hanley Ramirez having signed with the Boston Red Sox, the Dodgers are now in need of a shortstop. Mark Saxon of ESPN Los Angeles states that in-house options may be limited with both Erisbel Arruebarrena and Miguel Rojas representing significant downgrades offensively from Ramirez. He speculates that the team could reignite interest in Alexei Ramirez of the Chicago White Sox, but the asking price could be steep. Lester Love Jon Lester is in no hurry to put pen to paper. Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe reports that the 31-year-old lefty has drawn the interest of several teams from both leagues. Both the Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox, the team that shipped Lester to the Oakland As in August, have both tabled six-year deals for the three-time All-Star. The St. Louis Cardinals are expected to meet with Lester, while Cafardo speculates that the San Francisco Giants, Toronto Blue Jays, New York Yankees and Los Angeles Dodgers could still be players for the two-time World Series winners services. This past season, Lester was fourth in the AL in both wins (16) and ERA (2.46). Eyes on Five The Seattle Mariners are looking to add a right-handed bat behind second baseman Robinson Cano in the order. The team is said to be looking at a number of options, including Justin Upton and Evan Gattis of the Atlanta Braves, the Los Angeles Dodgers Matt Kemp, American League home run champion Nelson Cruz of the Baltimore Orioles and the Boston Red Soxs Yoenis Cespedes. Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com notes that the team almost traded for Upton two seasons ago, had shown interest in Cespedes as a free agent and hotly pursued Cruz last offseason before ownership stepped in due to Cruzs past PED usage. If they attempt to add the bad through trade, the team is loath to part with any of prized young starter Taijuan Walker, former All-Star righty Hisashi Iwakuma or lefty James Paxton of Richmond, British Columbia. Martinas Rankin Jersey . And yet as they left TD Garden amid the slush and snow of a winter storm on Thursday evening, there was a sense among the Leafs that they had finally stood toe to toe with their long-time bully, only to fall just short. Aaron Colvin Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.texansrookiesproshop.com/ibra...exans-jersey/.C. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back. Justin Reid Texans Jersey . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal. Jordan Akins Texans Jersey .com) - John Wall had 15 points, 12 assists and four steals as the Washington Wizards defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 92-85 on Monday night.PHOENIX -- Brandon McCarthy chalked up his recent struggles to mechanical flaws. After earning only two wins with the Arizona Diamondbacks this season, McCarthy consulted video and worked with pitching coach Charles Nagy. The result was one of his best outings of the season. McCarthy turned in seven strong innings, and Paul Goldschmidt drove in two runs to lead the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 6-1 victory over the San Diego Padres on Monday night. After a shaky first inning, the 6-foot-7 McCarthy (3-8) allowed only four runners over his final six innings. It was his first win since he beat San Diego on May 28. His other victory was a shutout at Miami on May 18. "I felt I carried my weight, and nice to see a positive result," McCarthy said. "I never felt that strong this season and went back to watch video from before I went on the disabled list last season. I saw some mechanical issues, made a few adjustments, and am satisfied with the results." McCarthy lasted only into the third inning in his previous start, a 10-7 loss to the Reds. He allowed seven runs and eight hits in 2 1-3 innings. Goldschmidt stretched his NL-leading RBI total to 103 with his first triple of the season and a ground out. He has the most RBIs for an Arizona hitter since Luis Gonzalez drove in 104 in 2003. After Will Venable and Alexi Amarista opened the game with singles, Yonder Alonso hit a grounder wide of first. Goldschmidt fielded the ball and threw to second to force Amarista, but shortstop Didi Gregorius throw to first was wide and beyond McCarthy, who was covering the bag. Venable scored the unearned run. But that was all the Padres would get against McCarthy and Eury De La Rosa, who pitched a perfect final two innings. "The story was we couldnt get any runs," Padres manager BBud Black said.dddddddddddd "I thought (starter Tyson Ross) was fine." Between the first inning and when he left the game, McCarthy allowed a one-out single in the third to Venable, a two-out single in the fourth to Chase Headley and a two-out single to Ross (3-7) in the fifth. He hit Jedd Gyroko with a pitch with two out in the sixth. "I didnt think I threw all that bad in the first inning," McCarthy said. "I just followed (catcher) Miguel Monteros lead and didnt shake him off one time." Though his pitch count was 58 through four innings, McCarthy was more efficient in the later innings. He threw 93 pitches in seven innings. Adam Eaton was hit by a pitch to open the fourth, and Goldschmidt hit a twisting drive into the right field corner that hit off the fence. Martin Prado then followed with a sacrifice fly to give Arizona a 2-1 lead. Prados grounder to third with the bases loaded in the sixth was booted by Headley. Two more runs scored to make it 4-1. Prado has hit in 11 of his last 12 games for a .361 average, and has driven in 19 runs in that stretch. "Im taking advantage of the situation," he said. "I had a difficult course over the first few months and its good to get going this way." In the seventh, Goldschmidt grounded into a force play with the bases loaded, scoring Aaron Hill. NOTES: Former Arizona right-hander Ian Kennedy faces his former teammates for the first time Tuesday night. In his four starts with San Diego, Kennedy is 2-1 with a 3.20 ERA. The Arizona starter is undecided. ... The Padres had won five of their past six games at Arizona. . Padres CF Reymond Fuentes made his major league debut and went 0-for-3 with a strikeout. ... The crowd of 16,871 was the Diamondbacks smallest at home this season. Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz