Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

23.01.2019 07:23
ose Reyes will return to the B Antworten

Ted Ligety was looking to add more hardware to his collection this season. Air Force 1 Sale Australia . Just not this kind of hardware.The two-time Olympic gold medallist had four metal screws inserted into his left wrist as a result of a skiing mishap in a training session on Nov 22.Now, hes showing his mettle by racing in the World Cup downhill, super-G and giant slalom races this weekend in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Thats the current plan, anyway, despite a wrist thats still so tender he can barely push out of the start gate.Thats my job, to be out there skiing, no matter what, said the 30-year-old from Park City, Utah, who finished 3.73 seconds behind the top time of Norways Kjetil Jansrud in a downhill training session Tuesday. I wouldnt miss this for the world.If I can do this relatively safe, then Im going to be out there to push it.Ligety has had his fair share of broken wrists throughout his career. But this one topped the list as far as pain. He was practicing in Vail, Colorado, when he essentially hooked his hand on a gate, breaking bones in his wrist and tearing ligaments.It was straight to surgery.Just easier and faster to pin it all together, recovery-wise, he said.Following the procedure, Ligety took two days off and then returned to the hill. He trained without a ski pole — he couldnt hold one with his left hand — and said that has actually improved his balance.Ligety skipped the races in Lake Louise, Alberta, last weekend, to give the wrist more time to mend and to squeeze in some extra sessions in the giant slalom, the event he won at the Sochi Olympics.Every day my wrist feels better and better, said Ligety, who also captured gold in the combined at the 2006 Turin Olympics.The plan is to leave the screws in for the season and then remove them.Ligetys not the only big name on the mens team banged up. Six-time Olympic medallist Bode Miller had back surgery last month and will be sidelined until at least January.Thats just the nature of skiing. Its hard to stay fully healthy, Ligety said. It will be good to have Bode back healthy and pushing it, since his back has been bothering him for a while.Ligety said his injury couldve been much worse. But he was wearing a pair of gloves he helped design, along with U.S. Ski Team physician Dr. Randy Viola. They fortified racing gloves in vulnerable spots, using a material designed to harden upon impact.Saved me from getting completely smashed up, said Ligety.As for possibly doing even more damage to the wrist by competing, Ligety said thats not a concern.Once you get four screws put in there, its pretty locked down, Ligety said. Were not concerned about any further damage, other than smashing it on a gate, which would hurt it anyway. Once you have screws in there, its just waiting until the swelling comes down and the strength to come back. Ive kind of had the pain go away a little bit.Beaver Creek is one venue that Ligety doesnt want to skip, especially since hes always been so good on this hill. Hes won four giant slalom races on the challenging Birds of Prey course.Not only that, but its an opportunity to forget about the season-opening GS race in Soelden, Austria, in October. He was the favourite, but struggled on the bumpy course and finished 10th. His biggest rival, Marcel Hirscher of Austria, won the event.I think Soelden was going OK — I wasnt going to win — but couldve easily gotten second if I didnt hit a huge rock and lose all my speed and my edge going onto the flats, Ligety said.For years, Ligetys been on a different level than everyone else in the discipline, with some of his competitors even referring to him as Mr. GS. Hes won five World Cup GS titles and, of course, that Olympic gold in Sochi.This season, hes changed his training just to try to stay ahead of his competition. Hes working with a nutritionist and has cut way back on sugar, including ice cream — his weakness.Im just continually building on ways that I feel are the best for getting me faster, Ligety said. Im 30 years old now. Im not super young and a little kid anymore. Cheap Air Force 1 Wholesale .C. United to a 4-1 victory over short-handed FC Dallas on Saturday night. Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale Australia . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012. http://www.cheapairforce1australia.com/ . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat.ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Jose Reyes will return to the Blue Jays, on Wednesday, in time for the finale of a three-game series against the Rays. Reyes, 30, badly sprained his left ankle making an awkward slide into second base in an April 12 game at Kansas City. Tuesdays game versus Tampa Bay will mark the 66th Reyes has missed due to the injury. Acquired in a blockbuster deal with the Marlins last November 19, the shortstop had a slash line of .395/.. Authentic Air Force 1 Australia. .465/.526 through 10 games. Reyes is considered one of baseballs best leadoff hitters. The Blue Jays will wait until Wednesday to make a corresponding roster move. The 40-man roster is full, meaning a player will have to be removed to make room for Reyes. Including Mondays 4-1 loss to Rays, which snapped a franchise record-tying 11-game win streak, and with Tuesdays result pending, the Blue Jays are 34-31 in Reyes absence. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz