Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

24.01.2019 07:27
While the rest of the NBA world waits in limbo for LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony to decide where they are going to play next Antworten

While the rest of the NBA world waits in limbo for LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony to decide where they are going to play next season, the San Antonio Spurs just keep quietly making sure the band is getting back together for a run at a second straight title. Curtis Granderson Jersey . In the middle of the James hysteria on Wednesday, the Spurs issued a two-sentence press release announcing that coach Gregg Popovich had agreed to a multi-year contract extension. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. After beating the Miami Heat for the franchises fifth championship last month, the Spurs quickly found out that Tim Duncan would indeed return next season. Deals with Patty Mills and Boris Diaw ensured that the roster would remain largely intact, so there was little doubt that the 65-year-old Popovich would return for a 19th season on the Spurs bench. That was confirmed on Wednesday in a presentation that was predictably light on fanfare. No comments from Popovich. No statements from GM RC Buford or owner Peter Holt. No big deal, just the way Popovich likes it. The talk of his pending retirement has grown louder as the years have gone on, but Popovich showed no sign of slowing down in season No. 18. He led the Spurs to a league-best 62 wins in the regular season, earned his third coach of the year award and then helped the team recover from the heartbreak of last years loss to the Heat in the finals with an emphatic five-game triumph this season. "Day after day, year after year, the energy that Pop provides our organization is truly unique," Buford said when Popovich joined Pat Riley and Don Nelson as the only coaches in league history to be named coach of the year three times. Popovich is 1,116-533, including the playoffs, in a career that started in 1996. He is the longest-tenured coach in any of the four major American pro sports and has led the Spurs to at least 50 wins 16 times, including 15 in a row. Paul Molitor Jersey .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. Marco Estrada Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. http://www.authenticbluejaysgear.com/blue-jays-jaime-garcia-jersey/ . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season.Then he tweeted his friend and former teammate Andrew Wiggins: Bro I miss you ?????????????? @22wiggins — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 7, 2014He even came to Wiggins aid when the trade rumours started: Please dont trade my boy @ cav Sincerely, JOEL EMBIID — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 11, 2014Hes been trying to take a break from twitter but cant seem to help himself. He then turned his attention to Kim Kardashian: Hey I want you to come slide in my DMs @KimKardashian — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 16, 2014 Oh I didnt know you were married sorry @KimKardashian just saw it from the fans tweet... have a nice day — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 16, 2014So instead hes been asking fans for dating advice: Use #EMB11DsADVICE to give me somme advices going into a new life especially with girls because they aint loyal. Roy Halladay Jersey. I said it Dont trust them. — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 17, 2014Easily the best tweets are those about his mom: Ill tell yall this though>>> Mom is not gonna be happy with my profile pic too #iloveher — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 18, 2014Hes so fun even the NBA approves: Hehe the NBA approves my tweets... Im not gonna get fined???? — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 17, 2014Heres hoping Embiid cant stay off twitter because this guy said it best: @JoelEmbiid is my favorite NBA player and he hasnt played a game yet, keep the tweets coming. #EMB11DsADVICE — Mada Yoc Skrap (@coyy1215) July 18, 2014(h/t philly.barstoolsports.com) Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz