Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

25.01.2019 02:23
Mesut Ozil is back in training afte injury, but Antworten

CARACAS Cheap Women's Nike Air Max 90 Rose Red , May 2 (Xinhua) -- Venezuela's beachtown of Macuto, in north central Vargas state, is ready to host the upcoming III South American Beach Games, starting May 14, state governor Jorge Garcia Carneiro said Friday.

Garcia said in a statement aired on state VTV he was "very proud" to have his state welcome the delegations of athletes representing 13 South American nations.

"This event will show the world Venezuela's high level of organization and its government's great willingness to give priority to physical activity and sports," said Garcias.

The games' torch is expected to arrive in Vargas Sunday, then spend a week traveling to the state's different regions before arriving in Macuto on May 10, prior to the inauguration of the games on the 14th at the city's newly-inaugurated Hugo Chavez Coliseum.

The first of the more than one thousand foreign atheletes competing in the games will be arriving on May 9, said the governor.

Competing for Venezuela will be 110 athletes, he added.

The games feature such watersports as sailing, water skiing, windsurfing and bodyboarding, as well as beach volleyball, soccer, rugby and handball, among others.

Fabio Ramirez, the technical manager of the South American Sports Organization (Odesur), organizer of the games, recently touted Vargas as one of the region's best sites for hosting the event.

He also congratulated "the organization, the efficiency of the national and local authorities, and above all the enthusiasm Venezuelans have shown in the lead-up to the competition."

Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez (center) tries to get the ball among two defenders during their English League Cup match against Doncaster Rovers on Wednesday in London. Photo: VCG

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger denied trying to send a message to Alexis Sanchez by playing him in the League Cup and Europa League and said midweek minutes have helped the Chilean close in on full fitness after an injury disrupted preseason.

The striker made his first appearance in the League Cup since September 2015 on Wednesday, playing a full 90 minutes for only the second time this season as Arsenal beat third-tier Doncaster -Rovers 1-0 at home.

The 28-year-old failed to secure a move away from the Emirates in the transfer window and injury and illness have limited his involvement to just one other full match - in the Europa League against FC -Cologne.

"Look, there's no disguised attitude on my side," Wenger told reporters on Thursday when asked if he was trying to send a message to Sanchez by not starting him in Arsenal's last two Premier League matches against Chelsea and Bournemouth.

"I just try to get him back to full fitness and for me the -Europa League and League Cup are important as well.

"Alexis Sanchez has been out injured and I thought he was still a bit short physically. I played him last night to give him competition ... I left him on for 90 minutes because I wanted him to have a real go."

Arsenal, who are 12th in the league after an indifferent start to the season in which they have won twice and drawn once in their first five games, host 10th-placed West Bromwich -Albion on Monday.

West Brom have not won a point at the Emirates since 2010, but Wenger is expecting a strong defensive performance from Tony Pulis' side.

"They have the culture of the Premier League, a -manager who knows how the league works. They are very strong on set pieces, solid -defensively - it's tough to score against them," he added.

Mesut Ozil is back in training after missing Arsenal's 0-0 draw at Chelsea in their last league outing with a knee injury, but striker Danny Welbeck (groin) and defender Calum Chambers (hip) are out until -after next month's international break.

Promotional material for Logan Photo: IC

With its power to approve or deny a film entry into cinemas in the Chinese mainland, the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television (SAPPRFT) clearly plays an incredibly important role within the film industry. Yet, while its role is felt everywhere in the film industry, the administration's inner workings have long remained a mystery.

Yet recently the administration has cracked its doors open to the public. In a 10-minute video clip from China Central Television (CCTV), Zhang Hongsen, director of SAPPRFT's film bureau, revealed the administration's offic

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz