Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

25.01.2019 06:55
TEMPE, Ariz. [url=http://www.authenticcubsteamproshop.com/customized/]Custom Cubs Jerseys[/url] . -- Expressing "extreme" disapp Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. Custom Cubs Jerseys . -- Expressing "extreme" disappointment in Daryl Washington, Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said he wont talk again this season about the standout inside linebacker, who has been suspended a year for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy. "He made a choice and were all living with it," Arians said in his first public comments since the suspension was announced last week. The coach said he "obviously hopes Daryl gets his life straightened out." "But he also was very unaccountable," Arians said, "to his teammates, the organization, the fans and everybody else." The coach spoke after the team resumed volunteer organized team activity Monday. Washington, who says the punishment was for marijuana, also was suspended the first four games of last season for violating the NFL substance abuse policy. He faces further potential punishment from the league following his guilty plea to assaulting his ex-girlfriend. The loss of Washington leaves the Cardinals without the two dynamic inside linebackers who were the core of the teams strong defence a year ago. Karlos Dansby, the Cardinals leading tackler last season, signed a free agent contract with Cleveland. Second-year player Kevin Minter, who played one defensive snap as a rookie, already is penciled in as Dansbys replacement. Larry Foote, signed as a free agent, will be a candidate to take Washingtons place, at least part of the time. Lorenzo Alexander, who started at outside linebacker before going down with a foot injury three games into last season, will move inside, a position he has played before and says he loves. Kenny Demens, on the practice squad last season, is another possibility, and the team is looking to sign others. "Its not imperative but we still would like to have some depth because were short now going into camp," Arians said. "Wed like to have seven inside linebackers go to camp, so well see whats available and pursue it from there." Asked if someone could be signed and become a starter, Arians said, "Hed have to earn it. If theres one available that could do that, Id like to have him." Alexander said the Cardinals still have the outstanding defensive front that was largely responsible for the success of the inside linebackers. "All those guys were taking a block to allow D-Wash and Karlos do what theyre going to do," he said. "So I dont see why thats going to change and allow us to run for the ball. ... Obviously theyre good players but it was a collective team effort that enabled them to have those type of plays and impact in games." Quarterback Carson Palmer said an improved offence should help offset the impact of losing Washington. "We have to step up," Palmer said. "When you lose a guy like Daryl and you lose Karlos to free agency, Tyrann (Mathieu) is not going to be back probably as fast as wed like, you kind of have to transform. Thats the NFL. ... Offensively we have to pick up a ton of slack. We leaned on the defence a lot last year and we expect to be leaned on this year. We need to come through and we will come through." Palmer said the players need to support Washington "and love him and try to be there for him through this phase." He said Washington needs to keep preparing as a football player through his suspension and "stay away from bad people and bad places." "Dont just sit back and relax and wait til next year," Palmer said, "because the game can pass you by." He said the Cardinals players would welcome Washington back "with open arms." "I think this locker room understands guys make mistakes," Palmer said. "Some mistakes are more detrimental than others and hurt you more than others ... I cant wait to see him. I know hes been through a lot and theres been a lot of crazy things but this locker room will give him a hug, welcome him back and be glad to see him back." Washingtons experience has been an example to the teams younger players. Minter has watched what has happened with eyes wide open. "Its like man," he said. "Id better not mess up." John Lackey Jersey . Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments. Andre Dawson Jersey . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. http://www.authenticcubsteamproshop.com/cubs-koji-uehara-jersey/ . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The lack of comments by the Sacramento Kings players on a jump ball with less than 2 seconds left silently said enough about what they thought of the call. Mike Conley had 25 points and six assists, then grabbed possession of the jump ball to help the Memphis Grizzlies secure a 91-90 victory over the Kings on Friday night. While the Kings players dodged the question, it was evident Sacramento coach Michael Malone disagreed with the call, crossing the court after the final horn to scream at official Marc Davis. "I thought it was an awful call," Malone said in his postgame comments. "I didnt see a jump (ball). It looked like to me the official made the call and was running the other way." The call was important in a tight game that included 17 ties, 11 lead changes and came down to the final possession. Courtney Lee added 17 points for Memphis, which won its season-best fifth straight. Marc Gasol, in his third game back after missing 23 games with a knee injury, finished with 16 points, and Zach Randolph had 12 points and nine rebounds. DeMarcus Cousins led the Kings with 22 points and 17 rebounds, while Rudy Gay scored 19 points, 11 of those in the fourth, as the Kings built their lead. Isaiah Thomas finished with 14 points and nine assists. Jason Thompson and Derrick Williams had 10 points each. The jump ball between Gay and Tayshaun Prince on the Kings end of the court with 1.9 seconds left ended up in Conleys hands. Gasol actually smacked the ball away in the post-jump scramble before Conley grabbed it. "They tipped it to DeMarcus and (Gasol) was able to get his hand on the ball," Conley said. "I knew if I touched it, Im just trying to get it out of my hands and throw it as far as I can so I wouldnt get fouled." The Kings players were very careful not to criticize the jump ball call. Willson Contreras Jersey. "It was a rough game down the stretch," Cousins said, "thats all I can really say." When asked about the last call, he replied: "It was a jump ball. I saw what yall saw. What (did) yall see?" Gay responded by saying: "No comment. Anybody that saw it at home saw what happened. You (can) make up whatever you want to make up about that." Memphis trailed 88-81 with about 4 minutes left, but outscored the Kings 10-2 the rest of the way. In fact, the burst started right after Grizzlies coach David Joerger got a technical, also called by Davis. Gay took over to start the fourth, scoring the first eight points by Sacramento, then Thomas scored on a reverse layup and a 3-pointer. That matched the Kings biggest lead at 84-77. The Kings still held a seven-point advantage after Joergers technical for arguing a call against Gasol with 4:01 left. Memphis scored 10 straight points to retake the lead 91-88 with 54.2 seconds remaining. Gays rebound basket cut the lead to 91-90 with 39 seconds left, setting the stage for the final jump ball. Neither team was able to build a lead in the game of more than the seven points the Kings held with 4 minutes left. "We got stops seven of the last eight possessions, and I think Im counting 10 of the last 13," Joerger said. "So, going down the stretch, the intensity was good. We got deflections, got our hands on basketballs, and came up with loose balls." NOTES: Memphis has won 13 of the last 15 in the series. ... Cousins has double-doubles in his last 13 games, matching LaSalle Thompsons 13 straight in the mid-80s for the most in Sacramento franchise history. . At 20-19, Memphis is above .500 for the first time since being 9-8 on Dec. 3. .The 90 points by Sacramento marked only the second time in the last 15 games that the Kings scored less than 100. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz