Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

26.01.2019 07:30
CHON BURI, Thailand -- Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstaged a star-filled field with an 8-under 64 Th Antworten

CHON BURI, Thailand -- Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstaged a star-filled field with an 8-under 64 Thursday to take a one-shot lead after the first round of the Thailand Golf Championship. Cheap Air Max 270 Grey . The 43-year-old Cejka rolled in his eighth birdie of the day on the 17th hole to take the sole lead from Justin Rose, who was already in the clubhouse after a bogey-free round. With some of golfs biggest names playing in the Asian Tour event this week, few had expected Cejka to be atop the leaderboard. His last European Tour win came in 2002, and he finished 12th in Hong Kong last week. "I hit the ball very well today," Cejka said. "The greens roll perfect. I took a couple big chances and made birdies. ... I hope my form will continue like this and we will see how it goes in the next three rounds." The fourth-ranked Rose was tied for second with Arnond Vongvanij of Thailand after picking up three birdies on the front nine before adding four more on the back at the Amata Spring Country Club. "I felt like I was reading the green well. My putting felt really sharp," Rose said. "But you have to stay out of the roughs on this course." Defending champion Charl Schwartzel was in a tie for sixth with Sergio Garcia and two others after a 68. Third-ranked Henrik Stenson and former Masters champion Bubba Watson both started with a 70 to sit tied for 15th, as did Rickie Fowler. Cheap Air Max 270 Red .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. Cheap Air Max 270 Gold . -- Jose Bautista never worries about hitting homers during the regular season. http://www.cheapairmax270online.com/cheap-air-max-270-all-white/ . Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves.Brazilian international goalkeeper Julio Cesar is set to become the next big name signing for Toronto FC, TSN can confirm. The 34-year-old is expected to complete a loan move to Toronto from English Championship team Queens Park Rangers in the next few days. Cesar is a former teammate of Toronto FC head coach Ryan Nelsen. The two played together at QPR. Current Toronto FC goalkeeper Joe Bendik responded to the news on Friday night saying via Twitter: "A hit to my pride today but luckily Ive got tons of it! Going to take in everything I can from a top shelf GK to better my abilities." Cesar previously spent seven seasons in Italy with Inter Milan where he won five league titles and the 2010 Champions Leaguee. Cheap Air Max 270 Rose. He has played 77 times for Brazil. The veteran goalkeeper has been replaced as first-choice at QPR this season and is keen to get action leading up to this summers World Cup in Brazil. Cesar is the latest addition to a club that has transformed its squad in the offseason with the signings of England international striker Jermain Defoe, United States midfielder Michael Bradley and Brazilian forward Gilberto, as well as experienced MLS talent such as Dwayne De Rosario, Justin Morrow and Jackson. The Cesar signing was first reported in Brazilian media on Friday morning, but sources have now confirmed to TSN that the deal is currently being finalized and could be completed early next week. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz