Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

28.01.2019 07:40
BALTIMORE -- Left-handed reliever Troy Patton returned from his 25-game suspension Thursday, part of a roster shuffle by the Bal Antworten

BALTIMORE -- Left-handed reliever Troy Patton returned from his 25-game suspension Thursday, part of a roster shuffle by the Baltimore Orioles that included the activation of Manny Machado from the 15-day disabled list. Gordon Hayward Celtics Jersey . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. The suspension cost him $174,180 of his $1,275,000 salary. Patton went 2-0 with a 3.70 ERA in a career-high 56 appearances for the Orioles last year. He made four rehab appearances with Triple-A Norfolk. To make room for Patton, the Orioles sent reliever Josh Stinson outright to Norfolk. Machado hadnt played since left knee surgery on Oct. 14. The third baseman was not in the lineup for the first game of a doubleheader against Pittsburgh on Thursday, but manager Buck Showalter said Machado would start in the nightcap. Machado was poised to return Tuesday, but rain postponed Baltimores game against the Pirates. The same thing happened Wednesday, creating the need for a single-admission doubleheader. "Manny wasnt going to play 18 innings first day back from rehab," Showalter said. "We could have waited to activate him, but we would use him in the first game if the right situation presented itself." The 21-year-old Machado takes the roster spot vacated by first baseman Chris Davis, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained left oblique. Davis had a platelet rich plasma injection on Monday. "What they do is they draw your own blood and spin it, then they take the platelets and inject them back into your body," Davis said. "Its supposed to speed up the healing process and take the place of a cortisone shot." Davis believes the treatment was having the desired effect. "I had (the shot) on Monday. It was pretty painful," he said. "Tuesday I was sore and Wednesday I was sore. Today I feel better. Hopefully I am recovering and it will heal." Davis led the majors last year with 53 homers and 138 RBIs. Hes gotten off to a slow start this season -- he has only two home runs -- but hopes to return soon to add to the total. "I got off to my hottest start ever last year so there was a lot of excitement," he said. "I knew it was probably not going to happen again. But I felt like I was getting good at-bats and making things happen." Also Thursday, the Orioles optioned infielder Steve Lombardozzi to Norfolk to make room for first baseman Steve Pearce, who was signed to a major league contract Tuesday after being designated for assignment last week. Lombardozzi batted .292 in 19 games this season. Paul Pierce Celtics Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. Greg Monroe Celtics Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. http://www.authenticcelticsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Walter-Brown-Celtics-Jersey/ . He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart.SEATTLE -- After three more years in the minors and another lost season to Tommy John surgery, Aaron Poreda wondered if he would ever get a chance to win another major league game. He got an answer for that question on Saturday night. Poreda pitched two scoreless innings to get the win when the Texas Rangers held off the Seattle Mariners for a 6-3 victory Saturday night. Mitch Moreland drove in Prince Fielder with a tiebreaking sacrifice fly in the eighth, and Texas added two more runs in the ninth. It was Poredas first victory since June 25, 2009, for the Chicago White Sox against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Its amazing just to be back," Poreda said. "Its amazing to be put in the opportunity to get a win." Poreda (1-0) allowed one hit, struck out two and issued an intentional walk. With two runners on in the seventh inning, Poreda struck out Kyle Seager with a slider to keep the game tied at 3. "He threw strikes, had a good changeup working," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "It helped us tremendously that he gave us those two innings." Texas added two more runs in the ninth against Joe Beimel. Leonys Martin scored on a wild pitch and Fielder singled in Elvis Andrus to give Texas a 6-3 cushion. Joakim Soria pitched a scoreless ninth for his sixth save in six chances. Poreda is getting more work due in part to Pedro Figueroa landing on the disabled list with left elbow inflammation. But Poreda thinks there is room in the bullpen for both left-handers when Figueroa returns. He also isnt planning to wait another five years to get his next victory. "I have a lot higher expectations and goals than just one win. This is just the start of a great season," Poreda said. In the leadoff spot for the first time this season, Michael Saunders homered off Colby Lewis to give the Mariners an early 1-0 lead. Terry Rozier Celtics Jersey. Seager led off the second with another homer and then scored on Mike Zuninos sacrifice fly in the fourth. The Rangers appeared to be in trouble, down 3-0 with Felix Hernandez on the mound for Seattle. But Texas managed to run up Hernandezs pitch count and broke through for three runs in the fifth inning. Singles from Moreland, Donnie Murphy and Martin loaded the bases with no outs. Robinson Chirinos drew a walk on four pitches to push Moreland across for the Rangers first run. Michael Choice singled in another run and Andrus sacrifice fly tied it at 3. "They were swinging at the first pitch and I was making a mistake staying in the middle of the plate and they were able to put a good swing on it," Hernandez said. "Three straight hits and after that, I dont even remember the last time I walked somebody on four straight pitches with the bases loaded." Hernandez allowed five hits in six innings. He struck out four and walked three. Charlie Furbush (0-2) got the loss. NOTES: Texas is expected to activate LHP Matt Harrison from the 15-day disabled to start Sundays series finale. Harrison hasnt appeared in a game since April 6, 2013. Harrison was the opening-day starter for Texas last season but only made two starts before landing on the disabled list in need of surgeries to his back and torso. He won 18 games for the Rangers in 2012. RHP Brandon Maurer (0-0, 2.08 ERA) will start for Seattle ... It was Saunders third career leadoff homer. ... Seager is batting .360 (9 for 25) with three homers and seven RBIs in his last seven starts. Hes raised his average from .170 to .213 over that span. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz