Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
douhua2233 Offline

Wanre

29.01.2019 02:56
The Lions were down to one regular Antworten

The Lions were down to one regular wide receiver Carolina Panthers Hats , and they lost their leading rusher in the second half.And yet, it was enough.The Lions held on for a sloppy 20-19 win over the Panthers, in a game short on style points on either side.It will likely prove Pyrrhic for the Lions (4-6), as running back Kerryon Johnson left the game with a knee injury and didn’t return. He had 87 yards on 15 carries before leaving, and the Lions don’t have anyone nearly as productive as him in the backfield.They were also playing without wide receiver Marvin Jones (after trading away Golden Tate), but Kenny Golladay responded, with eight catches for 113 yards and a touchdown. That was the majority of Matthew Stafford‘s 220 passing yards.But that was enough to beat the Panthers (6-4) on a day when they didn’t run well (16 carries for 56 yards), didn’t pass efficiently enough to make up for it Carolina Panthers Womens Hoodie , and kicker Graham Gano missed a field goal and an extra point.Those kicking struggles likely led the Panthers to go for a two-point conversion which would have won the game on the road. But Cam Newton‘s pass to Jarius Wright was too high, and the Lions were able to run out the clock.It was a curious decision to not play for overtime, and the decision cost the Panthers their second straight road game.Where were you when the Panthers shocked the Rams in double overtime? This week at SB Nation we’re talking about the memories we have of amazing moments from our favorite teams’ past. The Carolina Panthers—being a young franchise—certainly have a smaller pool to choose from than some of our more longstanding teams in the NFL, but just because we haven’t been around as long as some of the other guys doesn’t mean we don’t have a few outstanding moments to reflect on every now and then.Perhaps the greatest memory that Panthers fans have is from a single play in one of the most exciting playoff games in NFL history. If you’ve been a fan of the Panthers for longer than a decade you already know what I’m talking about—hell, you figured it out when you saw the image I used for the article on the home page—but, for those of us who weren’t around back then, I’ll provide a brief history of what I believe to be the most exciting moment in Panthers history: X-Clown.The Panthers were in St. Louis to face the Rams (aka ‘The Greatest Show on Turf’) for a spot in the NFC Championship Game. It was a back-and-forth affair for most of the afternoon, and as fate would have it the score was tied 23-23 at the end of regulation. The two teams would need to settle this in overtime. Here’s a quick summary of the overtime period:The Panthers had the ball to begin the second overtime period. It was 3rd and 14 Womens Customized Carolina Panthers Jerseys , and you probably know what happened next. But, if not—this is for you.Jake Delhomme to Steve Smith. 69 yards. Touchdown. Panthers win!The Panthers would go on to beat the Eagles in the NFC Championship game to advance to their first Super Bowl in franchise history (but we won’t talk about what happened in that game). The Rams were never the same after that loss, and would head into a downward spiral that lasted over the next decade that eventually saw them leave St. Louis for Los Angeles, where they made the playoffs in 2017 for just the second time since losing to the Panthers.Where were you when Smitty caught that pass from Delhomme and scampered into the end zone, Panthers fans? I was where I always am during Panthers games—sitting on my couch. What about you? Were you watching at home? Were you one of the lucky fans who got to see that moment live? Share your memories of that game with us!

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz