Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

29.01.2019 07:20
ASHBURN, Va. [url=http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Paul-Richardson-Jersey/ ]Paul Richardson Redskins Jersey[/url] . -- Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. Paul Richardson Redskins Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis wants everyone to know that his latest NFL suspension resulted from taking a supplement that contained a banned substance -- and not a repeat of the recreational drug use that got him into trouble in the past. The NFL announced Wednesday that Davis has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. It is his second substance-abuse suspension -- he sat out the final four games of the 2011 season after testing positive for marijuana. "I would like to clarify the circumstances that resulted in my current suspension," Davis said in a statement released through the NFL Players Association. "In the past, I made the mistake of knowingly ingesting a banned substance. For over two years, Ive worked very hard to eliminate marijuana from my life, and I have not had a positive test for it since 2011. "Unfortunately, a couple of months ago I took a supplement that contained a banned substance. I now know that supplements are not regulated by the FDA and may contain banned substances. The NFL Policy is strict, and not knowing that a supplement might contain a banned substance doesnt excuse a violation of the policy." NFL players are regularly briefed on the leagues drug policy. Davis is a six-year veteran, a second-round selection by the Redskins in the 2008 draft. Davis said he has been working with the league and players union to "resolve this violation" and that he will be permitted to apply for reinstatement in the fall. "I look forward to staying in football shape, remaining in compliance with the NFL policy, and having a chance to get back on the field to contribute to a teams success next season," the statement said. Davis appears unlikely to return to the Redskins. He is set to become a free agent next month, having signed a one-year deal in 2013 with the hope of producing big numbers that he could parlay into a hefty multiyear contract when he hit the open market. Instead, he caught only seven passes and was passed on the depth chart by rookie Jordan Reed. Davis also admitted to nodding off during team meetings and voiced a desire to play for another team after he was put on the inactive list for multiple games. Davis has 162 career receptions for 2,043 yards. His best season was 2011, when he had 59 catches for 796 yards before his first suspension. Pernell McPhee Redskins Jersey . A steady downpour and low temperatures were predicted for much of the night. No makeup date was immediately announced, although it was determined that the game will not be part of a doubleheader on Wednesday. Geron Christian Redskins Jersey . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Jonathan-Allen-Jersey/ . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks.MESA, Ariz. -- The Chicago Cubs have signed speedy utility man Emilio Bonifacio to a minor-league deal with an invitation to big-league camp Bonifacio is a switch-hitter who can play both all over the infield and outfield. He played for the Toronto Blue Jays and Kansas City Royals last season and was released by the Royals earlier this week. Bonifacio is guaranteed $573,770 in termination pay from his deal with the Royals, who had agreed last month to a $3. Geron Christian Jersey. .5 million, one-year contract. Last season, Bonifacio hit .243 with three home runs and 31 RBIs, and stole 28 bases. He has a career .262 average over seven seasons. "Hes versatile; he gives us depth," manager Rick Renteria said. "His skill set is significant in that he can run and put the ball in play. His skill set lends itself to the National League." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz