Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

12.02.2019 07:15
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. [url=http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Kevin-De-Bruyne-Belgium-Jersey/]Kev in De Bruyne Jersey[/url] . -- Matt Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Kevin De Bruyne Jersey . -- Matt Cassel has seen a lot in 10 years in the NFL, including by his count seven different offensive co-ordinators in his last six seasons in the league. So when Cassel re-signed with the Minnesota Vikings in the off-season and started to digest Norv Turners new system, he knew hed have to work harder and study longer than he ever had before to win the starting job. Mission accomplished. Cassel was named the starting quarterback over first-round draft pick Teddy Bridgewater on Monday for the regular season opener against the St. Louis Rams, an achievement that resonated with a player who has evolved from no-name rookie to backup sensation to embattled starter and then to a journeyman veteran scratching and clawing to get another shot. "Ive been through a lot in my career," Cassel said. "Ive been through the ups, Ive been through the downs. Ive been through the highs and the lows. At this point nothing really surprises me in my career. Because of those (experiences), it callouses you to a few different situations that as a younger player I might not have taken it as well." One of those situations happened last year in Minnesota, when Cassel outplayed Christian Ponder and Josh Freeman during the season, but wound up starting only six games during a miserable 5-10-1 season. The Vikings fired coach Leslie Frazier and the rest of the staff after the season, hired Mike Zimmer and Turner to turn things around and brought Cassel back to bring some stability to the position. Cassel has been sharp while starting all three preseason games. He has completed more than 66 per cent of his passes for 367 yards with two touchdowns and one interception. "Matt did not do anything to lose the job this preseason," Zimmer said. "I think hes played great. The team has a lot of confidence in him. They feel good about his veteran leadership and presence." The Vikings traded back into the first round on draft night to get Bridgewater with the 32nd pick and have pegged him as the long-term answer for the teams unsettled quarterback spot. After an understandably up-and-down preseason opener, Bridgewater has played well in the last two games. In all three games, Bridgewater is 26 of 40 for 266 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions while getting most of his action with the backups and has impressed with his unflappable demeanour and low-key presence. "I told Teddy this morning that Im so happy hes here with us," Zimmer said. "Im glad hes the guy we picked. Ive loved everything that hes done. It wasnt anything that Teddy did or didnt do. Teddy will be, still in my estimation, a great player for this franchise for years to come." Bridgewater took the news in stride, saying he was looking forward to learning from Cassel, continuing to refine his understanding of the offence while staying ready if hes needed at any point this season. "When camp first started, I just wanted to learn as much as I could and try to get better each and every day, try not to make the same mistakes twice," Bridgewater said. "So I take my hat off to Matt. Hes been playing great this preseason. Im just going to continue to learn under him." In his first season as a head coach, Zimmer was asked if Cassel was his starter for the entire season or if there was a chance for Bridgewater to see time at some point in his rookie year. "We will hold the quarterback position to the exact same expectations as we do every other position. If you perform, you play. If you dont perform, then the next guy will get an opportunity at some point. And when we decide to do that, we sit down and discuss it. "That position, just like the outside linebacker spot, we have an expectation of performance and as long as those guys perform, they play." Notes: The Vikings announced their first round of cuts on Monday. Safety Mistral Raymond was waived/injured with a leg injury after three seasons with the team. The other cuts were: CBs Derek Cox and Robert Steeples, WRs Andy Cruse, Kamar Jordan, Ty Walker and Erik Lora, tackles Pierce Burton and Kevin Murphy, DLs Kheeston Randall, Tyler Scott and Jake Snyder, TE Kory Sperry and S Brandan Bishop. ... TE Chase Ford was activated from the physically unable to perform list. Koen Casteels Jersey . The question all fans want to know heading into this light heavyweight affair is will Rua display his true potential. Working with UFC welterweight fighter Demian Maias team in Sao Paulo Brazil and having training partners such as fellow UFC stand outs Fabio Maldonado and Daniel Sarafian, the 32-year old feels very well prepared for Friday nights encounter. Belgium Jerseys . A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Romelu-Lukaku-Belgium-Jersey/ . Its the second straight year he has decided not to play as he cuts back his schedule. Stricker was replaced in the field by Ryo Ishikawa of Japan.Denver Broncos offensive tackle and Toronto native Orlando Franklin is happy to have support, no matter who it comes from. After Toronto Mayor Rob Ford addressed the media on Monday sporting Franklins orange Broncos jersey, Franklin was asked his thoughts on being supported by the controversial politician. "(Im) just happy when anyone supports the Broncos," Franklin said during Super Bowl Media Day on Tuesday. OOriginally born in Kingston, Jamaica, Franklin moved to Toronto at age three. Jan Vertonghen Jersey. He played two seasons of high school football in Toronto before moving to Florida to receive NCAA recruiting attention. Franklin spent four years at the University of Miami before the Broncos selected him in the second round of the 2011 NFL draft, 46th overall. Franklin is one of three Canadians playing in Super Bowl XLVIII. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz