Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

12.02.2019 07:15
Multiple Group One winner Cirrus Des Aigles has been retired by trainer Corine Barande-Barbe after a ligament problem in a leg w Antworten

Multiple Group One winner Cirrus Des Aigles has been retired by trainer Corine Barande-Barbe after a ligament problem in a leg was discovered. Cheap Salomon Shoes Authentic Online . Though the 10-year-old gelding is sound, following X-rays the Chantilly handler felt it was not worth the risk putting the horse under maximum pressure in a race.He has been in great condition and very well, but I found that in his work for racing he was holding himself back a little so we checked his legs, she told Press Association Sport. We couldnt see anything so we took X-rays and found a little calcification in a ligament that could be dangerous if he put in 100 per cent. In a race, it could break.We decided with the owner not to take such a risk and put the horse in danger, so we have decided to retire him while he is sound and happy.She went on: He doesnt suffer. He can trot, he can gallop, but we dont want him to go to his maximum as it would be dangerous.He will stay with me for at least two months. We have to wind him down as he was working to go racing.He will do something with Christophe Soumillon (jockey) when he retires. He wants to be a part of the horses retirement. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Cirrus Des Aigles won seven Group Ones contests - and 17 Group races in all - among 22 successes in 67 races in six years, earning his connections over £6.1million in prize money.His constitution and appetite for racing was such that he competed not only in his native France, but also Britain, Ireland, Japan, Dubai and Hong Kong.As a gelding he was prevented from running in the Prix de lArc de Triomphe, but landed the Champion Stakes at Ascot in 2011 and got within two lengths of the mighty Frankel the following year.Barande-Barbes superstar won the Dubai Sheema Classic in 2012 and the Coronation Cup in 2014, and his three victories in the Prix Ganay included a triumph over the great mare Treve.Picking out three highlights of his amazing career, Barande-Barbe said: Maybe his first Group One at Ascot and when he beat Treve in France and when he won on that magic night in Dubai.He did so much. Also See: Live results service Full racecards £10 free bet Get Sky Sports Cheap Salomon Shoes For Sale . - Frankie (The Answer) Edgar dominated B. Wholesale Salomon Shoes . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. http://www.cheapsalomonshoes.com/ . Villa has already confirmed his short-term deal and the Daily Mirror reported early Tuesday that Lampard will join him as both build up match fitness ahead of moves to the new Major League Soccer franchise New York City.VOSS, Norway - Mikael Kingsbury says he grew up watching freestyle skiing legend Jean-Luc Brassard dominate the World Cup moguls circuit. It took Kingsbury just four seasons to raise the bar even higher. Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., made Canadian freestyle history Sunday when he won the mens dual moguls at a World Cup stop in Norway. His 21st career win on the circuit moved him past Brassard for most World Cup wins by a Canadian. "Jean-Luc is an amazing guy. Hes been an inspiration to me and to all mogul skiers in Canada," Kingsbury said. "Just to be in front of him is a big accomplishment for me. "I remember watching Jean-Luc in the World Cup when I was like seven years old, and now to pass him in victories ... hes been a role model for me in everything hes done, not only in skiing." Brassard, an Olympic champion and two-time world champion, collected his 20 World Cup victories over 11 years on the circuit. At just 21 years old, Kingsbury has the potential to eclipse his hero outside of the World Cup circuit as well. He already has a world title and an Olympic silver medal to his name. "Its an amazing feeling jut to be the best Canadian at 21 years old and the best for me is yet to come, Kingsbury said. Kingsburys gold highlighted another dominating overall performance for Canadas mogul skiers. Kingsbury beat teammate and rival Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., in the final. Bilodeaus silver gave him a 47th World Cup medal, tying Brassards record. And in the womens dual moguls, Olympic champion Justine Dufour-Lapointe of Montreal finished second, with sister Chloe taking the bronze. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, the oldest of the three skiing sisters, finished fourth after loosing to Chloe in the small final. Cheap Salomon Shoes Outlet. American Hannah Kearney beat Justine Dufour-Lapointe in the final to take gold. Kearney leads Dufour-Lapointe by just five points in the overall standings heading into next weeks season finale in La Plagne, France. "Its kind of the best thing an athlete can have," Dufour-Lapointe said of her rivalry with Kearney. "It pulls you out to a next level that sometimes you dont think you can go to." Dufour-Lapointe said she felt nerves in qualifying, but put those behind her as the day progressed. "After the first (run) I felt way better and was able to charge myself and go a bit faster," she said. "I think that was my best dual against Hannah." Chloe Dufour-Lapointe goes into the final event in third place, 304 points behind Justine. She said shes not going to think about her overall ranking heading into La Plagne. "I just go for it, and I want to win the competition," she said. "Im not going to come for the points Im just going to go for the win." The mens standings also come down to the final event, with Kingsbury leading Bliodeau by 31 points in the battle for the Crystal Globe. "I know what to do to get it," Kingsbury said. "This is mine. I want it so bad its crazy." American Bradley Wilson defeated the Russian Alexandr Smyshlyaev in the mens small final to win bronze. Canadians Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh and Simon Lemieux were both beaten in the quarter-finals, while Philippe Marquis, Pascal-Olivier Gagne and Marc-Antoine Gagnon were eliminated in earlier rounds. In the womens event, Audrey Robichaud was eliminated in the fourth round while Christel Hamel finished 17th. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz