Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

12.02.2019 07:15
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. [url=http://www.underarmouroutletonline.com/]Under Armour Shoes Outlet[/url] . -- The Minnesota Vikings are Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Under Armour Shoes Outlet . -- The Minnesota Vikings are struggling both on and off the field. Middle linebacker Erin Henderson became the latest to find trouble, when news of his drunken-driving arrest surfaced Wednesday. Wide receiver Jerome Simpson was jailed Nov. 9 and later charged with two counts of DWI. Cornerback A.J. Jefferson was released Monday mere hours after he was arrested following a fight with his girlfriend. Jefferson was charged Wednesday with one count of felony domestic assault by strangulation. Thats three police-blotter appearances in three weeks for a team with a 2-8-1 record. "The fact that we have had three recent off field situations is unacceptable and disappointing," general manager Rick Spielman said in a prepared statement. "Our organization looks at each situation and the circumstances involved to determine our actions with those players and how to best move forward. The Vikings have a comprehensive approach with our player development program and excellent resources that are a part of this organization, but certainly we will take a methodical look at how we can improve upon our current programs to prevent these situations in the future." Spielman left the questions from reporters about Henderson up to coach Leslie Frazier, who politely but uncomfortably declined to answer most of them. Henderson is expected to play, Frazier said, but not start Sunday against Chicago. Henderson didnt practice last week or play at Green Bay because of what the team described as a personal matter, and Frazier declined to answer whether the arrest and Hendersons absence were connected. He said Henderson was not being punished, however, by the team. According to police in the Minneapolis suburb of Eden Prairie, where the Vikings have their headquarters, Henderson was arrested Nov. 19 for probable cause driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance. As of Wednesday he had not been charged with a crime. Hendersons attorney, David Valentini, filed a petition Wednesday in Hennepin County court to have his drivers license reinstated. Because Henderson registered a 0.11 blood alcohol concentration following a breath test, his license was automatically revoked. According to the petition, Henderson claimed police did not have "articulable grounds to make an investigatory stop" nor did they have "reasonable and probable cause" for arrest. Henderson told reporters he was sorry for his teammates and the organization for "any embarrassment" he brought. He declined to speak specifically about his case. He also said his absence last week was "a mutual thing" between him and the team. "It was a wake-up call for me and, honestly, it may be something that I needed in the long run, something I think will help me progress and become the person Im capable of being and the man that I want to be," Henderson said. He added: "This will give me the opportunity to really step back and look in the mirror and look at my reflection and become happier with the person that I am and the person that I know I can become. And like I said, Ive been given a lot of great tools and a lot of resources by the program and by the organization here, something Im very thankful for. I look forward to showing you guys the improvements of myself." Audie Cole filled in for Henderson last week and will likely keep that spot. Cole had a team-high 13 tackles, one sack and three quarterback hits on Sunday. "We came back on Monday, looked at the tape and verified some of the things that we saw in the game," Frazier said. "And you say, How do you just sit this guy down and not give him a chance to show if he can continue this? So we made the decision based on the way he performed, and well get a chance to see him play this Sunday and see how he does." Cornerback Xavier Rhodes was the most notable player on the injury report. He had yet to pass all of his post-concussion tests after getting hurt Sunday, but Frazier said he hoped the rookie could practice Thursday. Cheap Under Armour Shoes Store . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. Cheap Authentic Under Armour . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. http://www.underarmouroutletonline.com/ . Hemsky left the Oilers Tuesday night loss to the Dallas Stars in the second period and did not return. Through 48 games this season, Hemsky has seven goals and a total of 24 points.BEREA, Ohio - Browns Pro Bowl wide receiver Josh Gordon has pleaded not guilty to a speeding ticket. Gordon, who is awaiting a possible NFL suspension for failing a drug test, did not appear as scheduled in Berea Municipal Court on Wednesday. According to the courts website, his attorney entered a not guilty plea Tuesday. There is no new court date. Gordon was stopped for going 74 mph in a 60 mph zone on May 25. Under Armour Outlet Sale. He was fined $187. His passenger was cited for possession of less than 200 grams of marijuana. Gordon could be facing a one-season suspension for another failed drug test. He was suspended two games last season for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy. He led the league in yards receiving. Gordon has continued to practice with the team. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz