Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhouyueyue Offline

Aluin

13.02.2019 01:12
Karmichael Hunt currently plays rugby union Antworten

The do s and don ts of the professional real estate transaction. Specifically the handling of the initial offer to purchase.

15 Yard Penalty for Roughing the Passer!

I just passed off a NC Offer to Purchase to the Listing Agent. Squeals were the result.

I listened to the puffs and waited until the diatribe settled down. Finally Washington Nationals Throwback Jersey , I hear the the offensive squawk. How can you let your clients submit this, at this price? Are you a rookie agent?

Flag! Unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yards from the spot of the foul.

Look, I m relaying my buyers wishes, not mine. Not everyone comes from a Vulcan mind meld factory. My job as their Charlotte Realtor is to advise Toronto Blue Jays Throwback Jersey , relay, and monitor.

Unfortunately the press has it that all home owners are desperate to sell their homes. Everybody is in Foreclosure. Nevermind that Charlotte NC Real Estate sales continue to be in the top five market nationwide.

So, I say to you, blame the press. Consult with your home sellers. But don t blame me. Just say no. I m good with that.

Not all my real estate clients believe the low ball offer will be accepted. In fact Texas Rangers Throwback Jersey , it s just a water tester that rarely works..and I tell them that they are starting off on the weak foot. But I don t tell them what to put on paper, they put what they want , I only advise. Have you ever had a client that will just NOT take your advise?

So, my retort to the squawker Tampa Bay Rays Throwback Jersey , just say NO to the offer. No flags need to be thrown. I put my efforts into making this contract submission and it cost you nothing.

I ll take an offer to purchase over a violin on why my house isn t getting attention any day. I understand, as I have listings too. This is the best feedback your seller can get.

As the listing agent, you have three things that you and your seller can do with our offer: Reject it as written, Accept it as written St. Louis Cardinals Throwback Jersey , or, we can negotiate it if you wish. I brought you an offer and you are kindly welcome.

My point is there is no reason for me to throw the flag. Else wise, knock it off. Be Happy you got it on paper.

This new market brings out some of the best and some of the worst in techniques and gadgetry. When is too much, too much?

Let s revisit the basics Seattle Mariners Throwback Jersey , Thinking Inside the Box . This is not to agitate the thinking outside the box gang , but there are some things that are tried and true that don t need to be reinvented.

When someone calls, Answer the phone. Voice mail is when you are too busy. It is not the standard way people should communicate. Never expect text messaging to replace the human voice. I predict we will not evolve into mimes with text devices for communication.

Courtesy is an art, not a fad.

Smiles are not :) they are genuine and are emitted from your face.

A real handshake presses two Human hands together San Francisco Giants Throwback Jersey , not some form of digital protocol.

Our business is becoming more virtual and less human due the the theory of outside the box.

So are we to evolve into Real Estate Ebay? Gosh I hope not. Buying a home without the opportunity of turning the doorknob sounds like a bad science fiction novel. And getting advise from an unlicensed Apple456 at OutsideTheBox dot commer sounds even scarier.

Maybe I m just a people person... or maybe just an inside the box kind of guy. No flags necessary, just remember, be polite with your responses and apply some common courtesy. This will enhance the professional nature of our Charlotte NC real estate transactions, as well as every where else.
Author's Resource Box

Claude Cross is BrokerOwner of Homes By Cross. We are located in Charlotte North Carolina San Diego Padres Throwback Jersey , and specialize in Charlotte NC Real Estate and Relocation. Come take a tour of our area at: http:www.homesbycross

Article Source:

SYDNEY, March 5 (Xinhua) -- One of several high profile Australian footballers pleaded guilty to cocaine possession on Thursday after his charge was reduced from supplying the drug.

Karmichael Hunt currently plays rugby union for Queensland, but has also played at the top level in the other football codes of rugby league and Australian Rules.

Five other high profile Queensland footballers have been caught up in the drug scandal after police surveillance of an alleged dealer has identified the players.

They are yet to appear in court, and their lawyers have indicated they will fight the charges.

Hunt appeared in a Gold Coast court on Thursday and pleaded guilty to possessing a total 12.5 grams of cocaine.

His lawyer Alistair McDougall said Hunt had made "very poor choices that he'll be paying for the rest of his life."

Nowadays much more than ever before there is a great deal of information out there on weight loss that is has become very confusing and sometimes challenging to follow. It’s in fact extraordinarily painless to lose added weight if you adhere to these 7 principles.

1. - When you begin a diet plan it is necessary to get your mind ready first. If you don't think highly about yourself you most likely will not feel like choosing healthful food. You cannot expect the act of going on a diet plan to make you feel better about yourself or your body. The only way you can stick to eating a nourishing diet to lose weight is if you have a positive self-image.

2. - Learn more about who your ancestors were. If you choose foods more like your ancestors you will be eating food that is healthier for your body. You'll likely lose more weight Pittsburgh Pirates Throwback Jersey , have more energy and feel great. It has been discovered when a group of people stop eating the food that was native to them they start gaining weight and having health problems.

3. - Choose foods that are as close to the earth as possible. When you. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Shirts Cheap Shirts Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Cheap Hoddies Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Shirts Cheap Baseball Hats

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz