Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

15.02.2019 06:15
vintage radio resembled black box Antworten

Jim struggled. "Put on the glove. Catch the ball. Take off the glove. Throw the ball... "

Jim's family struggled silently from the sidelines as well.

Jim kept on. "Put on the glove. Catch the ball. Take off the glove. Throw the ball."

As little Jim grew up his desire was to play sports. His parents and family watched in agony as his determination grew with each mistake made. The sun and sweat of the playing fields didn't make learning or watching any easier. In team sports Authentic Tug McGraw Jersey , each player is essential. Each position sets up the next player for success or failure. One dropped ball can mean failure for the entire team. Each player needs to be able to fully play his position and help take care of the next player. Jim knew he had to figure out a way to be a true team player.

Jim kept trying. "Put on the glove. Catch the ball. Take off the glove. Throw the ball. Put on the glove. Catch the ball. Take off the glove. Throw the ball."

Finally he found a system that worked. You see, Jim Abbott was born with only one hand and Jim loved sports. . . especially football and baseball. He simply wanted to play. He didn't know why he couldn't. He could throw and catch. He just had to do it differently than 2 handed kids. I guess no one thought to tell him you can't play these sports very long with only one hand.

FINALLY Authentic Robin Roberts Jersey , Jim mastered that "Put on the glove. Catch the ball. Take off the glove. Throw the ball" technique.

Jim started figuring out how to do what he wanted. . . when he was only 4 years old!!! Why so young? Because he wanted to play. . . pure and simple.
Looking over Jim's many sports accomplishments and professional sports awards (including being the pitcher on the U.S. OLYMPIC baseball team) you will read:
. . . "Starting quarterback on his high school football team which went to the finals of the Michigan state championship. . . went to the University of Michigan on a baseball scholarship. . . led the U of M Wolverines to 2 Big Ten titles . . . won the prestigious Golden Spikes Award, the U.S. Baseball Federation's Golden Spikes awards Authentic Steve Carlton Jersey , awarded (twice) Michigan's Most Valuable Pitcher. . . won gold medal in the 1988 Olympics. . .? and the list goes on and on.
Yet when you listen to Jim speak, it is to hear a thankful man with a big heart who loves to share the lessons he has learned from his life experiences. He gives back to kids and to life every time he sees the opportunity.
Retired from professional sports now Authentic Dave Cash Jersey , Jim's reputation as a public speaker is one of respect and courage.
Do you know what he says about who is responsible for whatever good he has done? It's always the people in his life who BELIEVED he could. . . . his parents, family and friends. He speaks often of that simple truth. . . "they believed in me. . . so I believed in me."
No one ever told him he couldn't and he just never realized that he shouldn't be able to do the stuff he did. How about you? Can you justify NOT doing what you love? I know I can't. I learned a lesson as I wrote about Jim. . . it is not about what life gives me that makes a difference Authentic John Kruk Jersey , it is what I DO with what life gives me that makes a difference.
I hope you felt a little challenged. . . okay. . . a lot challenged by Jim's story. No matter what you are going for, keep at it. You can do it!
Don't quit just because you feel like a one-handed ball player. Keep figuring out how to do it differently because you will succeed if you don't stop!
Author's Resource Box

Ginny Dye Authentic Chase Utley Jersey , Sandi Valentine & Suess Karlsson are a team of writers who all share a passion to empower and motivate everyone who they touch through their writing. Their stories are a gift to the world! Learn how to create the success you dream of, overcome obstacles and challenges Authentic Greg Luzinski Jersey , and live a life of grace and love. Please visit us at http:www.firefliesfortheheart

Article Source:

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 16 (Xinhua) -- A vintage radio resembled black box with a knob in the front allows audience to create their own vision of films in second.

This unique interactive video installation gathered a crowd of people trying and creating their own version of film on Saturday night at the 2016 IndieCade Festival at University of Southern California (USC) campus in Los Angeles.

Created by Zhan Chang and her team ma

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz